NETFLIX STREAMING FINDS

rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
Schitt's Creek is hilarious. I swear I went to law school with someone exactly like David.

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Series or movie? That title card alone is enough to crack me up!
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    rssesq said:

Schitt's Creek is hilarious. I swear I went to law school with someone exactly like David.

Just started watching this and Santa Clarita Diet, funny schitt!!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    rssesq said:

very funny show!
    we just wrapped up the first 2 seasons of Bloodline....excellent show.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:

rssesq said:

very funny show!
    Bloodline is really good. Love me some Linda Cardellini!
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    itsa series, with Cabin Boy in it. lol
  • No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126
    rssesq said:

I have to check this out, just for this picture alone!!
    Bloodline has been on my watch list for a while - I'll get onto watching this and Santa Clarita will be started this weekend.

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723

mfc2006 said:

rssesq said:

very funny show!
    Bloodline is really good. Love me some Linda Cardellini!
    Awesome show. Unfortunately Netflix said that this upcoming 3rd season is going to be the last one. And it's only 10 episodes I think.
    I cant wait for the new season of Peaky. It's one of the best shows I have seen in a long time.
    rssesq said:

I cant wait for the new season of Peaky. It's one of the best shows I have seen in a long time.

Absofreakinlutely! I couldn't turn away from it, watched it all in one day two weekends ago.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Stoked for:
    Stranger Things 2
    Narcos Season 3
    DareDevil Season 3

The Crown was very well done too.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    Narcos is soo good, cant wait to see how they work in the Andres Escobar stuff. I think it was the Cali cartel that killed him.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Looking forward to Iron Fist next month and Defenders this summer.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Spent the requisite 30 minutes searching the other night before settling on the History Of The Eagles documentary. Loved it. Watched the Duff McKagan documentary last week. That was good too and Mike McCready shows up at the end.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    rssesq said:

Narcos is soo good, cant wait to see how they work in the Andres Escobar stuff. I think it was the Cali cartel that killed him.

we've been meaning to dig into Narcos, but haven't had the chance yet. Maybe we will once we're caught up on Homeland and The Path. (which is really good, btw)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    edited February 2017
    PJPOWER said:

rssesq said:

Just started watching this and Santa Clarita Diet, funny schitt!!!
    I'll have to look up Schitt's Creek... But daughter and I binged Santa Clarita Diet yesterday... Epically great new weird and funny show!

Also The OA is a great one!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Just watched the first episode of Black Mirror. An interesting modern spin on The Twilight Zone meets The Outer Limits. Pretty effed up first episode story line, but very original.

Wanted to watch Stranger Things, but my wife thought it looked too scary. Well, can't say she was satisfied with the content of Black Mirror after all even though it was her suggestion.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Oh Stranger Things is awesome! My daughter and I are watching it.
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    PJSiren said:

Oh Stranger Things is awesome! My daughter and I are watching it.

My son and I just finished season one. Very good! Too bad we have to wait until October for season 2.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • JimmyV said:

Spent the requisite 30 minutes searching the other night before settling on the History Of The Eagles documentary. Loved it. Watched the Duff McKagan documentary last week. That was good too and Mike McCready shows up at the end.

Ooh, what's this?
    I'm through with screaming

JimmyV said:

Ooh, what's this?
    "It's So Easy and Other Lies" - I watched it a couple weekends ago. I thought it was decent, but it felt more like a 90 minute ad for his book. It's basically him on stage reading excerpts from the book while his band plays a little accompanying music. Cut to a few seconds of photos, animated scenes, & one liners from other musicians then back to the stage where Duff reads again. Worth a watch, don't get me wrong, but it could've been so much better.
  • JimmyV said:

Ooh, what's this?
    "It's So Easy and Other Lies" - I watched it a couple weekends ago. I thought it was decent, but it felt more like a 90 minute ad for his book. It's basically him on stage reading excerpts from the book while his band plays a little accompanying music. Cut to a few seconds of photos, animated scenes, & one liners from other musicians then back to the stage where Duff reads again. Worth a watch, don't get me wrong, but it could've been so much better.
    Ah, ok. Thanks. Not sure I'm a big enough Duff fan to watch that. Now if there was one like that of Stone, maybe. :smile:
    We couldn't get into Stranger Things for some reason...(ducks for cover)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:

We couldn't get into Stranger Things for some reason...(ducks for cover)

You're not alone. I really don't know why everyone goes apeshit over that show.
    started re-watching Dexter. 4K and UHD make a huge diff
    rssesq said:

started re-watching Dexter. 4K and UHD make a huge diff

If only they could go back and re-do the last 4 seasons. Show was great at first but really went down the shitter towards the end.
    I hear ya, the last 2 fell off for me but I just started season 2, it's still good.
    There's a bunch of good music documentaries out there. Watched the Tom Petty one the other day....a little long, but it was great.
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
    I never heard of Peaky. Will check it out. And we did love Stranger Things. Only on season one of Black Mirror - it's not for binge watching. And yow, that first episode...
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Another really good show is Broadchurch. Waiting for the 3rd and final season too come out this year. Fabulous writing and acting. A good weekend binge show since there are only about 8 episodes each season.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • There's a bunch of good music documentaries out there. Watched the Tom Petty one the other day....a little long, but it was great.

I'll have to try and catch that one. He's pretty awesome in Sound City.