Aren't liberals supposed to be pro-gay? Terrorists at Milo event...

Comments

• PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

It's funny reading the reactions of this thread. These aren't liberals. These are anarchists.

And?
    I figure now's the time for liberals to turn into anarchists, given the fact that the US government seems to be aiming for a dictatorship and possible war. Isn't that basically the one of the few instances where anarchists are useful? And what the Constitution suggests in such times?
    When I think about liberal anarchy, I picture a lot ill-equipped crybabies getting their asses handed to them and a lot of confusion about the lack of participation ribbons.
    I wish the right would decide on what liberals are: pussies or violent anarchists. you can't have both (baseless) insults.
    You are the one that called them "pussies"...Freudian slip? I just said they are ill equipped crybabies and eluded that a mass anarchist movement by them would fail patheticly and miserably. Does that make them "pussies"? I don't think so, just naive.
    You have a really fucked up idea of what and who liberals are man. I mean REALLY fucked up.
    That is entirely possible...but from what I've seen, not so much. Maybe it's a it's a situation of "those that speak the loudest"... Care to enlighten me? Everyone's perception is different based on experience. Maybe you can teach me what and who they really are.
    I don't think it's a case of those who spoke the loudest. The marches around the world the day after the inauguration with 3+ million people involved and no arrests is what speaks the loudest. I think maybe it's a case of what makes the best story. On the left it's assholes at this Milo event getting violent or people that got out of hand on inauguration day. On the right, the racists and Nazis make the best story, not the hundreds of thousands who marched for life peacefully. Every group (liberals, conservatives, blacks, police officers, etc.) has it's bad apples. The sad thing is that bad apples make the best news and are used to fire up the other side. Every group that I listed above are made up of 99% good people, but the 1% of the bad apples are making the opposite side paint with a broad brush stroke and that is what really divided our country.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited February 2017

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

It's funny reading the reactions of this thread. These aren't liberals. These are anarchists.

And?
    I figure now's the time for liberals to turn into anarchists, given the fact that the US government seems to be aiming for a dictatorship and possible war. Isn't that basically the one of the few instances where anarchists are useful? And what the Constitution suggests in such times?
    When I think about liberal anarchy, I picture a lot ill-equipped crybabies getting their asses handed to them and a lot of confusion about the lack of participation ribbons.
    I wish the right would decide on what liberals are: pussies or violent anarchists. you can't have both (baseless) insults.
    You are the one that called them "pussies"...Freudian slip? I just said they are ill equipped crybabies and eluded that a mass anarchist movement by them would fail patheticly and miserably. Does that make them "pussies"? I don't think so, just naive.
    You have a really fucked up idea of what and who liberals are man. I mean REALLY fucked up.
    That is entirely possible...but from what I've seen, not so much. Maybe it's a it's a situation of "those that speak the loudest"... Care to enlighten me? Everyone's perception is different based on experience. Maybe you can teach me what and who they really are.
    I don't think it's a case of those who spoke the loudest. The marches around the world the day after the inauguration with 3+ million people involved and no arrests is what speaks the loudest. I think maybe it's a case of what makes the best story. On the left it's assholes at this Milo event getting violent or people that got out of hand on inauguration day. On the right, the racists and Nazis make the best story, not the hundreds of thousands who marched for life peacefully. Every group (liberals, conservatives, blacks, police officers, etc.) has it's bad apples. The sad thing is that bad apples make the best news and are used to fire up the other side. Every group that I listed above are made up of 99% good people, but the 1% of the bad apples are making the opposite side paint with a broad brush stroke and that is what really divided our country.
    I most definitely agree with that! Which is another reason that a leftist anarchist movement would fail miserably.
    I would say that the leader of the protest in the link below fits my definition of some of these liberals that pjsoul claims I have a "fucked up idea" of though. Talk about a weak-ass individual! If people like him led an anarchy...they would get their asses handed to them.
    http://tribunist.com/news/trump-protesters-put-patients-life-in-danger-after-they-block-ambulance-then-cops-show-up-video/?utm_source=GSL
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?
    I most definitely agree with that! Which is another reason that a leftist anarchist movement would fail miserably.
    how does that post reinforce that idea?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited February 2017

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?
    Because I only picture the extremists participating. And they are usually unorganized pansies that turn and run when it gets heavy...like in the example I posted above.
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?
    Because I only picture the extremists participating. And they are usually unorganized pansies that turn and run when it gets heavy...like in the example I posted above.
    so liberal extremists are unorganized pansies, but conservative extremists are well organized tough guys? I'm not trying to be argumentative or put anything in your mouth, just trying to gauge your point here.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?
    so liberal extremists are unorganized pansies, but conservative extremists are well organized tough guys? I'm not trying to be argumentative or put anything in your mouth, just trying to gauge your point here.
    Not definitive, but many right wing extremists that I have encountered are ex-military pro-second amendment supporters. Many left wing extremists that I've encountered are loudmouth "it's not fair" latte drinkers...when I gauge which ones would win an actual battle...the right wingers seem to have the advantage. Of course, there are exceptions on both sides I'm sure.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?
    But by definition, anarchist is neither left nor right.
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?
    Not definitive, but many right wing extremists that I have encountered are ex-military pro-second amendment supporters. Many left wing extremists that I've encountered are loudmouth "it's not fair" latte drinkers...when I gauge which ones would win an actual battle...the right wingers seem to have the advantage. Of course, there are exceptions on both sides I'm sure.
    haha, I highly doubt left wing extremists are the ones you describe here. far from it.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited February 2017

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?
    When they are funded by George Soros, they are. I guess I'm more so referring to any kind of leftist movement involving actual fighting.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?
    When they are funded by George Soros, they are. I guess I'm more so referring to any kind of leftist movement involving actual fighting.
    I keep forgetting to include the kooky conspiracies. What's the hourly rate and is health insurance included?
  • Ha! I wanted to think that the tea party was paid activism but common sense told me it wasn't. You need to view this movement the same way. It's not funded by the boogeyman Soros. Logical thinking will prove that.
    And just so we're clear, you're officially a conspiracy fan, right? Between Soros and the pizza thing.

Ha! I wanted to think that the tea party was paid activism but common sense told me it wasn't. You need to view this movement the same way. It's not funded by the boogeyman Soros. Logical thinking will prove that.
    And just so we're clear, you're officially a conspiracy fan, right? Between Soros and the pizza thing.

The pizza thing? I don't remember posting anything on that. But you guys are right, Soros seems like a regular upstanding citizen!
  • My bad. I confused with another poster. I'm sorry, man.
    PJPOWER said:

Ha! I wanted to think that the tea party was paid activism but common sense told me it wasn't. You need to view this movement the same way. It's not funded by the boogeyman Soros. Logical thinking will prove that.

The pizza thing? I don't remember posting anything on that. But you guys are right, Soros seems like a regular upstanding citizen!
    seems like a good guy to me.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJPOWER said:

seems like a good guy to me.
    To each their own I suppose
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    my feelings exactly
    Milo will be on Real Time with Bill Maher this Friday. hope no one gets hurt
    vaggar99 said:

hopefully Jim Jefferies joins them.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    edited February 2017
    unsung said:

i have no issue with punching a nazi... fuck 'em. its a victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark. ;)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303

vaggar99 said:

Larry Wilmore had it covered.
    not bad. Bill's almost got Milo out of the closet.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Milo Yiannopoulos disinvited from CPAC slot amid tape controversy
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-cpac-milo-yiannopoulos-tape-235204
    sounds like he might have more trouble coming. just when i was beginning to like this guy. welcome to the life of a rock star, Milo.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2017/02/20/could-milo-yiannopoulos-now-lose-his-lucrative-book-deal/98156040/
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    dignin said:

vaggar99 said:

Larry Wilmore had it covered.
    He sure did.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    vaggar99 said:

bill pretty much fellated the guy. i was disappointed with the way bill did not take him to task for anything. bill gave him a platform to spread his bs essentially unchecked.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    vaggar99 said:

sounds like he might have more trouble coming. just when i was beginning to like this guy. welcome to the life of a rock star, Milo.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2017/02/20/could-milo-yiannopoulos-now-lose-his-lucrative-book-deal/98156040/

so being a racist, a misogynist, and all around asshole is worthy of a book deal, but defending sex with kids is not. glad to know where S&S draws the line.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."

vaggar99 said:

bill pretty much fellated the guy. i was disappointed with the way bill did not take him to task for anything. bill gave him a platform to spread his bs essentially unchecked.
    I think Bill did a great job actually. His job is to host the show and let the guests feel comfortable enough to express their viewpoints. At the same time, they are well aware that the bullshit they spew will be met with the utmost resistance by Bill, the audience and perhaps some of the guests. I'll admit that Bill didn't go hard after Milo. I think that's mostly because it was his first appearance and Bill didn't want to scare him away from future appearances. Much like Coulter, Bill probably hopes to cultivate Milo as a recurring guest. My view is that the two are not serious political commentators, but mostly political actors playing in a sort of Truman Show of their own making. Harmless? not quite. Dangerous? probably not.

Did you watch the overtime segment of Real Time? That's where the action is.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Poor Milo... life just isn't fair when something happens to a good guy.

Shockingly it's not anywhere on breitbart...
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    So I guess men frolicking with boys is the official line in the sand for insane things you can get away with and make money off of. SAD!