Springsteen at Australia Concert: 'We Stand Before You Embarrassed Americans'

Comments

• buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Triggered works here.....
  • Yes. Someone spouting off on a band's fan forum about another artist saying something that hurt his feelings so now he was going to get rid of all those artist's records is the definition of triggered, I believe.

Seriously, The Rising vinyl... Shit or get off the pot.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

Yes. Someone spouting off on a band's fan forum about another artist saying something that hurt his feelings so now he was going to get rid of all those artist's records is the definition of triggered, I believe.

Seriously, The Rising vinyl... Shit or get off the pot.

and I ll take greeting from ap
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Are these original pressings? Because he's reissued everything through Nebraska, I think.

Are these original pressings? Because he's reissued everything through Nebraska, I think.

I ll take original or reissue.
    just To let everyone know I have dibs on live on two legs after ed makes his first trump speech.
  • mcgruff10 said:

Are these original pressings? Because he's reissued everything through Nebraska, I think.

just To let everyone know I have dibs on live on two legs after ed makes his first trump speech.
    Like a fist to the jaw!
  • mcgruff10 said:

Great idea. Lost Dogs or, dare I say it, Benaroya. Surely there's going to be a comment from Ed at the HOF in a couple of months.

mcgruff10 said:

Great idea. Lost Dogs or, dare I say it, Benaroya. Surely there's going to be a comment from Ed at the HOF in a couple of months.
    An excellent pick ! However we should spread the vinyl to as many people as possible so try just to pick one.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

my2hands said:

What country did you move to Buck? I assume you're back in the states now?

Ireland
    How was your experience with their health care system?
  • mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

An excellent pick ! However we should spread the vinyl to as many people as possible so try just to pick one.
    Benny Hall is my pick. It's officially been called now.

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Solid pick. Benny and live on 2 legs have been claimed.
    my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    Luckily, I never was sick for the 2 years I was there. The dentist did drill on my tooth with no local - that was scary and painful.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    Luckily, I never was sick for the 2 years I was there. The dentist did drill on my tooth with no local - that was scary and painful.
    We liberals don't need novocaine
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    The British Isles & Ireland have never been the go-to destination for dental care.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    The British Isles & Ireland have never been the go-to destination for dental care.
    I know, my filling broke and it was an emergency

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    We liberals don't need novocaine
    That explains all the wailing and moaning ;)
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Solid pick. Benny and live on 2 legs have been claimed.
    Great, I will take Yield. Thanks.

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    Im glad you didnt get sick brother. Just curious, did you have the public or pay into the private health insurance?
    my2hands said:

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    Im glad you didnt get sick brother. Just curious, did you have the public or pay into the private health insurance?
    No paying - just pay for what you needed. 70 euro for the tooth. I still paid US taxes however.... that's another stupid thing about living abroad.

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    No paying - just pay for what you needed. 70 euro for the tooth. I still paid US taxes however.... that's another stupid thing about living abroad.
    So you felt comfortable being covered by their universal health care? I think you can buy private insurance if you prefer, but I could be wrong?
    my2hands said:

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    So you felt comfortable being covered by their universal health care? I think you can buy private insurance if you prefer, but I could be wrong?
    No my family had coverage though work.
  • my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    Offensive
    "My brain's a good brain!"

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    Offensive
    Says the guy who has made fun of Trump voters' dental care for months.

But honestly, this is such an odd thing to be offended by that I have no idea if you are serious or not. It's true that the British Isles don't have a great reputation for dentistry.

Where do people travel to for dentistry? These places, apparently.....

http://www.dentaldepartures.com/article/top-10-dental-tourism-destinations/
  • my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    Offensive

But honestly, this is such an odd thing to be offended by that I have no idea if you are serious or not. It's true that the British Isles don't have a great reputation for dentistry.

Joking obviously!
    edited February 2017

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    Offensive

Joking obviously!
    You just can't tell anymore.

I figured there were 30:1 odds against you being an expat British dentist.
    Post edited by oftenreading on
  • my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Ireland
    Offensive

Joking obviously!
    You just can't tell anymore.

I figured there were 30:1 odds against you being an expat British dentist.
    And for the record... I haven't made fun of Trump voters' dental care. I've made fun of their lack of dental care.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    If you weren't a fan of PJ you'd barely hear of him anymore. You know it is true.
    This from someone who thinks Indiana is the promised land should tell you all you need to know.
    Huh?
    Aren't you moving from that shit hole of democrat run Illinois to Indiana? Maybe Texas, the other promised land? Or did you buy an uninhabited island?
    telling indeed!
  • JC29856 said:
    If you weren't a fan of PJ you'd barely hear of him anymore. You know it is true.
    This from someone who thinks Indiana is the promised land should tell you all you need to know.
    Huh?
    Aren't you moving from that shit hole of democrat run Illinois to Indiana? Maybe Texas, the other promised land? Or did you buy an uninhabited island?
    telling indeed!
    If you followed along and knew the context of who and when the term was used, you’d know it didn’t originate with me. Keep D’ing 3D.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JC29856 said:
    Huh?
    telling indeed!
    If you followed along and knew the context of who and when the term was used, you’d know it didn’t originate with me. Keep D’ing 3D.

As I said in a closed thread, context is very important and I thought the topic needed parsing, grown men were crying on TV so I thought it warranted its on thread. You are saying that the word(s) didn't originate from you? Not sure what that means
  • JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    Huh?
    telling indeed!

As I said in a closed thread, context is very important and I thought the topic needed parsing, grown men were crying on TV so I thought it warranted its on thread. You are saying that the word(s) didn't originate from you? Not sure what that means
    Use your stellar search skills and let me know what you find out. You seem bored today.

#morelrissoto
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©