Is Donald Trump a sexual predator?

Comments

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    No
    dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

I chose no, not because I know he is not, but because of the proven false reports that are slung the way of anyone with a little money or power. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? Going the Hillbot route on this one.

Of course his admissions mean nothing to you.
    I think he made that up in an attempt to get some liberal votes...seeing as how liberals love this sexual deviants such as this guy:

"Such a tasty tasty cigar"
    Hey look, it's a picture of your president from 16 years ago.

Proof that Trump is not a sexual predator. Nothing to see here folks, I'm convinced.
    "Mmmmm, cigars....hey Hillary, come smell this cigar"
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    PP193448 said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

I chose no, not because I know he is not, but because of the proven false reports that are slung the way of anyone with a little money or power. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? Going the Hillbot route on this one.

I think he made that up in an attempt to get some liberal votes...seeing as how liberals love this sexual deviants such as this guy:
    Sexual assault and sexual harassment are different. Looks like we can already declare 2017 the Year of the False Equivalency.
    Weren't there women who claimed that he forced himself upon them, assaulted them??? Regardless. Does anyone think that Trump has been rehabilitated being married??? Do we keep living in the past, or look to the out right stupid things he's doing at present...
    Yes, the women trump forced himself on were sexually assaulted. And no, being married doesn't mean he changed his behavior, especially since he was doing this when he was married. The resistance around acknowledging someone is a sex offender isn't unusual. Especially someone who we've handed power over to and requires our trust.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

Proof that Trump is not a sexual predator. Nothing to see here folks, I'm convinced.
    I'm learning so much in this back and forth, go on.
    edited February 2017
    No
    dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

Haha, just giving everyone a bit of week ending comedy GOLD! I'm not saying Trump is not a sexual predator. I don't know beyond a reasonable doubt. I do know that he is not the first president to be a sexual predator as defined around here...just the first one liberals are concerned with.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

Haha, just giving everyone a bit of week ending comedy GOLD! I'm not saying Trump is not a sexual predator. I don't know beyond a reasonable doubt. I do know that he is not the first president to be a sexual predator as defined around here...just the first one liberals are concerned with.
    Is that so? You don't think any liberals were concerned 20 years ago? I guess we can't go that far back on these boards to check. I was about 17 at the time and it was an embarrassment. Overall, sexual violence/assault didn't get near the response from the country as a whole as it does now. It's called progression. It would be pathetic if we still dismissed unwanted sexually inappropriate behavior. Oh wait, we just did by electing Don "the fuckstick" Trump.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Yes
    PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

Ahhh, there's that "where were liberals when..." deflection we were all waiting on.
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Yes
    Early 1990s: Barbara Corcoran

Shark Tank star and real estate guru Barbara Corcoran charged this week that Trump made inappropriate comments about her body during a business meeting sometime in the early 1990s – when she was pregnant with her first child, and the nominee’s then-wife Marla Maples was expecting daughter Tiffany, who was born in 1993.

“He compared my breast size to his wife by putting his hands in the air. I was in a business meeting! I was shocked,” Corcoran told CNN. “I just think it’s preposterous that he’s claiming he has done nothing like that. I mean, he has been that way. Always.”

Corcoran, now 67, said she feels the incident was tame compared to the assault allegations against Trump, but that her experience made her “very much” believe all the claims.
    No

PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

Ahhh, there's that "where were liberals when..." deflection we were all waiting on.
    Solid liberal tactic- "what difference does it make at this point"-HRC
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited February 2017

PP193448 said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

Sexual assault and sexual harassment are different. Looks like we can already declare 2017 the Year of the False Equivalency.
    Weren't there women who claimed that he forced himself upon them, assaulted them??? Regardless. Does anyone think that Trump has been rehabilitated being married??? Do we keep living in the past, or look to the out right stupid things he's doing at present...
    Yes, the women trump forced himself on were sexually assaulted. And no, being married doesn't mean he changed his behavior, especially since he was doing this when he was married. The resistance around acknowledging someone is a sex offender isn't unusual. Especially someone who we've handed power over to and requires our trust.
    My question was actually about Bill Clinton assaulting women as well as Trump. But majority of America said that Bill's personal life doesn't have bearings on his presidency... either way both are reprehensible for their womanizing.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    Yes
    as I recall Clinton was impeached as a result of his sexual misconduct. he's no hero.
    No
    vaggar99 said:

as I recall Clinton was impeached as a result of his sexual misconduct. he's no hero.

False, he was impeached as a result of perjury and obstruction of justice.
    Yes
    PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

perjury for what?
    edited February 2017
    No
    vaggar99 said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

perjury for what?
    "In his deposition for the Jones lawsuit, Clinton denied having sexual relations with Lewinsky. Based on the evidence—a blue dress with Clinton's semen that Tripp provided—Starr concluded that the president's sworn testimony was false and perjurious."
    -Wikipedia
    Yes
    ^^so he was impeached for lying about the Lewinsky affair. are we not talking about the same thing?
  • PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

perjury for what?
    "In his deposition for the Jones lawsuit, Clinton denied having sexual relations with Lewinsky. Based on the evidence—a blue dress with Clinton's semen that Tripp provided—Starr concluded that the president's sworn testimony was false and perjurious."
    -Wikipedia
    The standards for how a president can conduct themselves have changed a lot since then.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    No

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

perjury for what?
    -Wikipedia
    The standards for how a president can conduct themselves have changed a lot since then.
    Call me when we find a dress with Trump's semen dripping off of it.
    No
    vaggar99 said:

^^so he was impeached for lying about the Lewinsky affair. are we not talking about the same thing?

Under oath with an extraordinarily large amount of concrete (or stained) evidence.
    Yes
    PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Under oath with an extraordinarily large amount of concrete (or stained) evidence.
    this is insane. its like talking to this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6kM-6KbtZY
    No
    vaggar99 said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

this is insane. its like talking to this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6kM-6KbtZY
    Deflecting? I thought that was only my strategy?
    Yes
    ^^
    no deflecting. Clinton's legacy will forever be blemished by his sexual deviancy. trump has some shit coming to him too.
    edited February 2017
    No
    vaggar99 said:

^^
    no deflecting. Clinton's legacy will forever be blemished by his sexual deviancy. trump has some shit coming to him too.

Maybe...maybe not. Time will tell. Maybe they will find a dress with semen splatters...like with Bill Clinton and they will both join the club of ex-presidents living their luxury sexual deviant lives with no real consequences.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    I really don't care about Trump's sex life, he can fuck and touch whoever he wants.

As long as it's consensual. His admitted assaults were not.
    PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

My question was actually about Bill Clinton assaulting women as well as Trump. But majority of America said that Bill's personal life doesn't have bearings on his presidency... either way both are reprehensible for their womanizing.
    I don't recall Bill saying he sexuallt assaults women. Stop putting the two things in the same category.
  • PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

perjury for what?
    -Wikipedia
    Call me when we find a dress with Trump's semen dripping off of it.
    In the event my point has been lost (I think it has)... defying the law of your land is a far more grievous action than getting a hummer outside of your marriage and lying to cover it up.

Trump's semen. Eesh. Please never let these words be etched in this forum again.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

I don't recall Bill saying he sexuallt assaults women. Stop putting the two things in the same category.
    Ok. So since he didn't say it, then he must be telling the truth... even though he also said he didn't have sexual relations with Lewinsky... got it. So then it's still a double standard with Clinton vs Trump. I would say they both are terrible...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    Yes
    PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

^^

Maybe...maybe not. Time will tell. Maybe they will find a dress with semen splatters...like with Bill Clinton and they will both join the club of ex-presidents living their luxury sexual deviant lives with no real consequences.
    get over your semen splatters. It was a consensual relationship.
    PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

Ok. So since he didn't say it, then he must be telling the truth... even though he also said he didn't have sexual relations with Lewinsky... got it. So then it's still a double standard with Clinton vs Trump. I would say they both are terrible...
    I'm using trump's admitting of sexual assault as a large factor in me deciding he's a sex offender. Clinton being a sexual harasser doesn't mean he commits the more serious offense of assault. Just because their behavior is sexual in nature does not make them the same. To try and make them the same is trying to make trump more digestible. 'Oh, Kennedy and Clinton did the same thing'. No, they didn't.
    Yes
    Groping Makeup Artist Jill Harth in 1997

Makeup artist Jill Harth filed a lawsuit against Trump in 1997, accusing him of cornering her and groping her in his daughter’s bedroom. Harth and Trump allegedly first met in December 1992 during a business presentation — she and her former romantic partner George Houraney wanted him to back their American Dream festival — and Trump is accused of “subjecting her to a steady string of sexual advances,” The Guardian reports. The night after the initial business meeting, Trump and Harth had dinner at the Plaza Hotel’s Oak Room, where he allegedly groped her under the table.

In January 1993, when Harth and Houraney visited Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s Florida estate, he allegedly pulled her into one of his children’s bedrooms, pushed her up against the wall, groped her, and tried to get under her dress again. Harth has accused him of “attempted rape,” while Trump has called the allegations “meritless.”
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    I don't care to prove this or that allegation . . . But any father who discusses his daughter's sex appeal the way he does is a creepy pervert.