Springsteen at Australia Concert: 'We Stand Before You Embarrassed Americans'

buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
edited February 2017 in A Moving Train
I will be getting rid of his vinyl records in my collection - more like banned in the USA!!!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/03/bruce-springsteen-australia-concert-embarrassed-americans-dont-hang
Post edited by Kat on

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

I will be getting rid of his vinyl records in my collection - more like banned in the USA!!!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/03/bruce-springsteen-australia-concert-embarrassed-americans-dont-hang

ah just enjoy the music, many musicians as they grow older lose that passion and forget what made their music so attractive. he can now afford to lose a few that share your opinion. what happened to rebel rock anyway? have I grown older and out of touch also?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

jesus christ. fox news doesn't even know what Born In The USA is about.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Attacking Bruce.... man... if that's not something that would bring the country together as a whole against this lunacy... than what could?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • In before PJPOWER says something about Bruce Springsteen sucking.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Attacking Bruce.... man... if that's not something that would bring the country together as a whole against this lunacy... than what could?

Bruce was attacked in Australia?
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    I prefer Bob Seger over Bruce anyway.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Go Bruuuuuuuuce!!!
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586

You're going to end up with about 5 LPs by the end of trump's term. What's your favorite Pat Boone album?
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

So, you're only gonna have dead artists in your collection 4 years from now??? :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Do you ship to Canada? I could use a few more records. Thanks.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited February 2017

In before PJPOWER says something about Bruce Springsteen sucking.

You have quite the obsessive imagination...not enough protein in the diet? I, for one, think Bruce is a great musician regardless of his political l stance. I am definitely not embarrassed to be an American, but if he is, that's okay. Everyone has the right to feel how they feel.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • I will be getting rid of his vinyl records in my collection - more like banned in the USA!!!

Wait a second. Are... you saying... you... aren't embarrassed?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

I have some gaps in my Springsteen collection. PM me if you're serious.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

Did you sell your pj records during the 2003 tour?
    I'll take your bruce records if you are serious.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    edited February 2017
    mfc2006 said:

I have some gaps in my Springsteen collection. PM me if you're serious.
    I got gaps in my teef
    Truthfully yours
    Trump Voter
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Wait a second! Bruce is liberal??? BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!?!?! Christ. I thought I knew him. I guess I'll just go back over his 40 year catalog and see if there's any sign of this before him touring in Australia! Certainly not Nebraska, Born in the USA or Devil's and Dust. Definitely not the Magic record or Wrecking Ball. Man, I bet that prick would even write a song about innocent life being taken by a police officer.

I can see why you're so angry. You had no idea this was coming. Who could have seen this coming.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    I'm also interested in some Bruce records! Let us know when you sell or maybe do a give away for the most embarrassing story about being an American ;)
    It's a hopeless situation...
    tbergs said:

I'm also interested in some Bruce records! Let us know when you sell or maybe do a give away for the most embarrassing story about being an American ;)

Good idea
    I'm interested in those stories...tell us what's most embarrassing.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Are there any other artists or bands that you were politically embarrassed of? Please let us know so we can have first dibs on the vinyl you are getting rid of.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786

Wait a second! Bruce is liberal??? BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!?!?! Christ. I thought I knew him. I guess I'll just go back over his 40 year catalog and see if there's any sign of this before him touring in Australia! Certainly not Nebraska, Born in the USA or Devil's and Dust. Definitely not the Magic record or Wrecking Ball. Man, I bet that prick would even write a song about innocent life being taken by a police officer.

I can see why you're so angry. You had no idea this was coming. Who could have seen this coming.

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Wait a second! Bruce is liberal??? BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!?!?! Christ. I thought I knew him. I guess I'll just go back over his 40 year catalog and see if there's any sign of this before him touring in Australia! Certainly not Nebraska, Born in the USA or Devil's and Dust. Definitely not the Magic record or Wrecking Ball. Man, I bet that prick would even write a song about innocent life being taken by a police officer.

LOL perfect!

:clap:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

Classic!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121

Just yesterday I was talking with my friend and he mentioned that Ted Nugent is a Trump supporter! Can you believe that?

Mind blown ...
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    mcgruff10 said:

Did you sell your pj records during the 2003 tour?
    I'll take your bruce records if you are serious.
    I skipped the shows for 2003
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    mace1229 said:

Me too

curious, where does youngstown fall on the liberal conservative spectrum? depending on the answer I might have to start not liking it
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Hell yeah glad artist will speak out against Bafoon he's an embarrassment to the world population not just America !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586

mace1229 said:

Me too
    Hillary was Bob's "favorite".
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited February 2017
    You better get ready to delete your Lady Gaga music from your iPhone after the halftime show on Sunday...

Btw. My niece told me an interesting thing about Lady Gaga awhile back. How do you wake her up from sleeping... poker face.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    PP193448 said:

You better get ready to delete your Lady Gaga music from your iPhone after the halftime show on Sunday...

Btw. My niece told me an interesting thing about Lady Gaga awhile back. How do you wake her up from sleeping... poker face.

Haha!
    It's a hopeless situation...