Options

The Great Southern Wall

Comments

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

Good thing these walls weren't in place when your ancestors arrived here or turned away at airport or at the ship dock !

LOL !!!! that's funny, My ancestors didn't come here to leach off the system, use terroristic violence and demand Americans change their culture and beliefs to suit ours, that wall is more than just to detour Mexican people there are also isis scum using the Mexican/American border to come here and commit crimes..among others.

Uhhhh, Godfather, perhaps you need a lesson in U.S. history on why anyone who isn't a native tribesman is here in the first place. Perhaps ask a native tribesman what he or she thinks about people coming here and using terrorism and changing cultures. You say some dumb shit but this is one of the dumbest.
    why Native Tribesman ? they were not the first settle in N. America, archeologist have found that it very likely French European's and Asians following where among the first settled inhabitance....you were talking about native American Indians right ? if you're going to quote history in America you really should keep up with the changing information just so you don't say anything "dumb" ....Uhhhhh O.K ?

I appreciate the information. It doesn't discredit my point.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    mickeyrat said:

Good thing these walls weren't in place when your ancestors arrived here or turned away at airport or at the ship dock !

LOL !!!! that's funny, My ancestors didn't come here to leach off the system, use terroristic violence and demand Americans change their culture and beliefs to suit ours, that wall is more than just to detour Mexican people there are also isis scum using the Mexican/American border to come here and commit crimes..among others.

horseshit. straight up horseshit.
    truth hurts don't it...

• Options
    dignin said:

mcgruff10 said:

Are you guys who are anti wall in favor of the already existing wall between Mexico and the United States?

Does the current wall work? I've heard it doesn't.
    it was never finished, I actually worked on that wall while working with cranes (12 years) and the funny thing about it is that nobody protested nobody mocked the president in fact most Americans were all for it and I'll bet if Clinton had finished that wall you all would be saying how great it is and you'd be so proud that she loves America.............TRUTHBOMB ! LOL !!!

• Options

dignin said:

mcgruff10 said:

Are you guys who are anti wall in favor of the already existing wall between Mexico and the United States?

it was never finished, I actually worked on that wall while working with cranes (12 years) and the funny thing about it is that nobody protested nobody mocked the president in fact most Americans were all for it and I'll bet if Clinton had finished that wall you all would be saying how great it is and you'd be so proud that she loves America.............TRUTHBOMB ! LOL !!!

No
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    edited February 2017

Uhhhh, Godfather, perhaps you need a lesson in U.S. history on why anyone who isn't a native tribesman is here in the first place. Perhaps ask a native tribesman what he or she thinks about people coming here and using terrorism and changing cultures. You say some dumb shit but this is one of the dumbest.
    why Native Tribesman ? they were not the first settle in N. America, archeologist have found that it very likely French European's and Asians following where among the first settled inhabitance....you were talking about native American Indians right ? if you're going to quote history in America you really should keep up with the changing information just so you don't say anything "dumb" ....Uhhhhh O.K ?

Could you please provide for some of us who may know any of this info a link so I can improve my knowledge of North America?

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    mcgruff10 said:

So your pro wall !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

lol like alternative facts yeah ok
  • Options

g under p said:

Could you please provide for some of us who may know any of this info a link so I can improve my knowledge of North America.

Peace
    research, you'll have to do it yourselves.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

g under p said:

Could you please provide for some of us who may know any of this info a link so I can improve my knowledge of North America.

Peace
    Ahh, the classic "I have information, you don't. Hardy harr, you'll have to find it." Thank you for being so educational.
  • Options
    you guy's can hate Trump all you want..no problem, but you really should think about OUR national security.
  • Options

g under p said:

Peace
    I thought so, I'll pass on your ridiculous assertions as usual. Have nice day. :smile:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options

you guy's can hate Trump all you want..no problem, but you really should think about OUR national security.

For myself I do NOT HATE President Trump you should NOT lump me in with others who might do so. I do think he's clearly unprepared for this job but will take on this job to make it ALL about himself while also make a ton of money for himself and his followers. For the time being I will give him the benefit of the doubt....He's just starting out his presidency which has not started out on a positive note.

Unlike you Godfather who HATED former president Obama to the core, of whom you called every negative vile name in the book.

Peace

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited February 2017
    I am from Texas and I prefer any means other than using bullets used to stop illegal trespassing. Anyone have a better idea? Would you guys prefer the trespassers get stopped or are you okay with anyone and everyone coming and going as they please?
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

Wait, let's back up here....I thought it became common knowledge that you were posting as a condiment?
  • Options

g under p said:

Peace
    Ahh, the classic "I have information, you don't. Hardy harr, you'll have to find it." Thank you for being so educational.
    sorry man, oh crap this is too funny.
    it's not stuff I specifically look for usually but run across while looking for other info....shit I can't get passed the "Hardy Harr" ohhh that was funny, thank you good sir for the laugh, really I mean it ..I'm friggin crying from laughing.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,830

mcgruff10 said:

So your pro wall !
    I m not sure what I am. I just poised a question about the existing wall.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Wait, let's back up here....I thought it became common knowledge that you were posting as a condiment?
    real knowledge is not so common LOL !

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Donald Trump’s wall the 'most idiotic thing I have ever seen', says developer asked to build it
    Argentine-born billionaire Jorge Perez said he declined the President's offer and joked about which side of the barrier he would end up on

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/donald-trump-wall-mexico-developer-says-most-idiotic-thing-ever-jorge-perez-a7556581.html
  • Options
    g under p said:

For myself I do NOT HATE President Trump you should NOT lump me in with others who might do so. I do think he's clearly unprepared for this job but will take on this job to make it ALL about himself while also make a ton of money for himself and his followers. For the time being I will give him the benefit of the doubt....He's just starting out his presidency which has not started out on a positive note.

Unlike you Godfather who HATED former president Obama to the core, of whom you called every negative vile name in the book.

Peace
    ohhhhh that's not true.....there were a few names I left out. LOL !~!!!!

• Options

g under p said:

Peace

Good for you, it shows what kind of person you truly are to think it's funny and want to laugh about it. What brilliance you can show.

Peace

• Options

dignin said:

mcgruff10 said:

No
    Si

• Options
    g under p said:

g under p said:

Peace

Good for you, it shows what kind of person you truly are to think it's funny and want to laugh about it. What brilliance you can show.

Peace
    if I take everything that's said to me on this forum seriously I wouldn't be having any fun, most of you folks when comes to politics' are
    campaigning with your emotions more than clear thinking and I understand that, we all do it from time to time so why not have a little fun with serious debate ?
  • Options
    edited February 2017

g under p said:

g under p said:

Peace

Peace
    if I take everything that's said to me on this forum seriously I wouldn't be having any fun, most of you folks when comes to politics' are
    campaigning with your emotions more than clear thinking and I understand that, we all do it from time to time so why not have a little fun with serious debate ?
    I'm sure from my posts by here are far the emotional side of things what does bother me from time is the shear stupidity that is shown here. As far as you are concerned GF you have 0 credibility with me *zero*™ :smile:

Peace

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    There is nothing "great" about a wall. It goes against the very core of who we should be as a nation. The same goes for the ban.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,213

dignin said:

mcgruff10 said:

No
    Si

Never have wanted a wall and I don't care who the president is/was. A wall is not how you solve problems and will be a monumental long term cost and hassle.

We do need to identify a solution to the problems that the Border Patrol agents are facing because these are not made up concerns; however, it should not be a knee jerk reaction that just requires physical materials and no long term policy, agreement or proactive plan. It's like building more prisons instead of identifying why so many people are being incarcerated. Building walls and prisons makes people feel better and safe so they can forget about actually solving the issue. They are both band-aids that only mask the problem.

This administration seems to be all about putting band-aids on and acting like they've solved the problem. You can see the same thinking in every cabinet pick so far. Create the illusion and people will move on to something else.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited February 2017
    Forget the wall. Fix the current system that doesn't work. Revamp the welfare system and immigration. If your not a citizen, you don't get free anything. If you are a criminal you get deported. Stop the fleecing of American generosity. Oh and that applies to the citizens of this country too. Change welfare into workfare. If immigrants have children here that instantly become US citizens because they were born here, then allow them to go through the process to become legal citizens. Encourage them to be responsible citizens and help pay their dues, including taxes. There are many people that don't do this. It's a growing problem. It's not going to fix itself. But building a wall will not solve anything. It will just temporize the problem. Stop government incompetency. This obviously would include Trump.

Guess I will be accused of sitting on the fence Wall...
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

Forget the wall. Fix the current system that doesn't work. Revamp the welfare system and immigration. If your not a citizen, you don't get free anything. If you are a criminal you get deported. Stop the fleecing of American generosity. Oh and that applies to the citizens of this country too. Change welfare into workfare. If immigrants have children here that instantly become US citizens because they were born here, then allow them to go through the process to become legal citizens. Encourage them to be responsible citizens and help pay their dues, including taxes. There are many people that don't do this. It's a growing problem. It's not going to fix itself. But building a wall will not solve anything. It will just temporize the problem. Stop government incompetency. This obviously would include Trump.

I agree & would add if you are an illegal immigrant and want legal status you should be mandated to serve in the armed forces for 4 yrs to gain legal status ..
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,830

PP193448 said:

I agree & would add if you are an illegal immigrant and want legal status you should be mandated to serve in the armed forces for 4 yrs to gain legal status ..
    I like it....I like it a lot.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

PP193448 said:

I like it....I like it a lot.
    Sort of like if one wants to fight to get into the country then one should be willing to fight to protect it.

Peace

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

PP193448 said:

I'm not sure of a mandate, but this could be a viable option...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville