Is Donald Trump a sexual predator?

vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
edited February 2017 in A Moving Train
“We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat. Now, I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise, and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.” Natasha Stoynoff

Is Donald Trump a sexual predator? 30 votes

Yes
70%
Katjeffbr2-feign-reluctancevaggar99my2handsEnkidua5pjcaifan82josevolutionThoughts_ArriveHesCalledDyerRP112579Kev - Coat and KeysAbe Froman81angry_skullPJ_SoulMagoo2FreeHughFreakingDillon 21 votes
No
30%
Wma31394Dirtie_FrankPJPOWERmace1229StevieGBLACK35Godfather.Pearl34Jamriley540 9 votes

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Yes
    He shows all the traits of one ! Egotistical liar , filthy rich , looks at women as possessions !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No
    hahahahahhahaha liberal justice ! if you can't beat him fairly attack him with lies and other BS......LOL !!!!!!
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Yes
    ^^^
    how are they lies?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited February 2017
    Yes

hahahahahhahaha liberal justice ! if you can't beat him fairly attack him with lies and other BS......LOL !!!!!!

Like he's a Muslim from Kenya with no birth certificate?

Get a clue
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    No
    I'm going to say no..say what you want about the Donald but you never really heard his name come up in scandle before his presidency run. Not a drinker or on drugs..Yea I know the locker room talk, the allegations he tried to kiss someone on the cheek..all that bs. He is a lot of things but i dont think he's a predator..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

Does this mean that meanmrmustard is retiring?
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Yes
    Wma31394 said:

I'm going to say no..say what you want about the Donald but you never really heard his name come up in scandle before his presidency run. Not a drinker or on drugs..Yea I know the locker room talk, the allegations he tried to kiss someone on the cheek..all that bs. He is a lot of things but i dont think he's a predator..

Yeah after a while the more you repeat his not a predator his not a predator eventually you believe it ! That's par for the course with his supporters & himself..
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    edited February 2017
    No

Wma31394 said:

Yeah after a while the more you repeat his not a predator his not a predator eventually you believe it ! That's par for the course with his supporters & himself..
    I just think it would have come out by now on a higher level rather than a pj message board..some politician, law enforcement, etc would have alleged this by now.
    Post edited by Wma31394 on
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Yes
    Another revelation from the incendiary New York Times report: In 2005, receptionist Rachel Crooks was allegedly assaulted by Trump in the elevator at Trump Tower. She was working as a receptionist for a real-estate firm in the building when she ran into Trump in the elevator. After they shook hands, he allegedly refused to let go, kissed her on the cheeks, and also on the mouth. “It was so inappropriate,” Crooks told the Times. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.” Trump has also denied this allegation.
    Yes
    Wma31394 said:

Wma31394 said:

I just think it would have come out by now on a higher level rather than a pj message board..some politician, law enforcement, etc would have alleged this by now.
    So a video with audio is not enough ok I guess you'd have to see him in action to believe it ..
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Where's the guy from the To catch a predator show when you need him... set up the sting and prove the guy is a sexual predator. Otherwise let's be realistic here. It's difficult to prove, especially in court, and it's all he said she said.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    No
    I chose no, not because I know he is not, but because of the proven false reports that are slung the way of anyone with a little money or power. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? Going the Hillbot route on this one.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Yes
    Let this guy grab your daughters pussy "because he is a star" and then answer the question
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Yes
    I heard him with my own ears confessing to being a sexual assaulter. It makes me wonder what else he has done that I just haven't heard about yet?
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    Absolutely yes. He's admitted it and all the accusations have a similar theme. He's a sex offender that's gone without consequences and it shows in how he speaks and carries himself.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Yes
    He is a predator to anyone who doesn't agree with him or give him his way. Women who don't want to fuck him fall within that scope.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Yes
    Kat said:

I heard him with my own ears confessing to being a sexual assaulter. It makes me wonder what else he has done that I just haven't heard about yet?

Don't forget about the 11 women and counting who have accused him of sexually assaulting them, most of whom were backed up by people to whom they confided at the time.
    Of course Trump is a sexual predator.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No
    tbergs said:

Does this mean that meanmrmustard is retiring?
    well......kinda LOL !

• Yes
    Well Trump said he is, but then again he does have massive issues with the truth.
    I suppose if he ever ended up in court for something he could plead insanity using the last 2 weeks as proof.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    No
    If the poll was is he a dirty old man, or has he used his celebrity status to hook up with women who wouldn't otherwise give him the time of day then the answer is yes.
    But that is all it seems so far. I haven't seen proof of rape or sexual assault, but a dirty old man who uses his celebrity and wealth to attract women.
    But that would describe half of Hollywood, athletes and rockstars.
    mace1229 said:

If the poll was is he a dirty old man, or has he used his celebrity status to hook up with women who wouldn't otherwise give him the time of day then the answer is yes.
    But that is all it seems so far. I haven't seen proof of rape or sexual assault, but a dirty old man who uses his celebrity and wealth to attract women.

Hey look, it's another post trying to normalize trump by saying other people do it, too.
    No

mace1229 said:

Hey look, it's another post trying to normalize trump by saying other people do it, too.
    hey look, its another post with zero substance criticizing someone who doesn't agree with them.
    No
    In the last several months I have yet to see a single post with convincing evidence, or from the media or anywhere for that matter, that would allow me to label him a sexual predator. A creepy old man, yes, but not a sexual predator.
    If your evidence is a 10-year old tape where he says "they let me do it" how is that sexual assault?
    A few women days before an election coming forward is not convincing to me. If that is your standard then Bill should be locked up too.
    And yes, I bring up "other people doing it to" because it shows the lack of consistency in the accusations. So I have yet to see convincing evidence to confirm he is, and I use same justification on everyone whether I like them or not.
    Yes
    mace1229 said:

In the last several months I have yet to see a single post with convincing evidence, or from the media or anywhere for that matter, that would allow me to label him a sexual predator. A creepy old man, yes, but not a sexual predator.
    If your evidence is a 10-year old tape where he says "they let me do it" how is that sexual assault?
    A few women days before an election coming forward is not convincing to me. If that is your standard then Bill should be locked up too.
    And yes, I bring up "other people doing it to" because it shows the lack of consistency in the accusations. So I have yet to see convincing evidence to confirm he is, and I use same justification on everyone whether I like them or not.

Keep on saying it , He's not a sexual predator he's not a sexual predator , there are women here posting that his own words would lead them to believe he is one I presume you're a male ?
    edited February 2017
    No

mace1229 said:

Keep on saying it , He's not a sexual predator he's not a sexual predator , there are women here posting that his own words would lead them to believe he is one I presume you're a male ?
    Yes. What des that have to do with anything? I know plenty of females who, although don't like him, aren't ready to label him a sexual predator.
    And again, another post with zero substance to back up your claim. I have stated why I believe so, and if you don't agree then that's fine, but at least I can tell you why I believe that. And yet haven't seen a response to justify your claim.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Yes

mace1229 said:

...like Bill Cosby.
    Yes
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

Yes. What des that have to do with anything? I know plenty of females who, although don't like him, aren't ready to label him a sexual predator.
    And again, another post with zero substance to back up your claim. I have stated why I believe so, and if you don't agree then that's fine, but at least I can tell you why I believe that. And yet haven't seen a response to justify your claim.
    The evidence has already been out out there , if your ok with Bafoon talking about how he can get away with groping any woman because of his status that's on you , like they say the evidence is in the pudding ...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Yes
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

Any woman who is unwilling to label him a sexual predator is a straight up moron.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    mace1229 said:

You're altering what trump has admitted to to try and minimize it to sexual harassment from his position of power, but he's really admitting to sexual assault because he is doing this without consent. Maybe you think confessions aren't proof? Trump has also admitted to intentionally walking in on pageant contestants when fhey are naked. I don't think he clarified if he did this with the teens also, but let's leave it up to the individual to decide if he has those boundaries. This is also a sex offense.
    No
    PJ_Soul said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

Any woman who is unwilling to label him a sexual predator is a straight up moron.
    No, its a matter of the level of evidence and what makes the most sense.
    This country requires reasonable doubt in order to not convict someone. I think there is plenty of reasonable doubt. Sure, it's entirely possible he's another Bill Cosby, but no one knows that for sure.
    I have to ask myself what seems more plausible. That he's used his status to win over women, like thousands before him. And in his own words from that video from 10 years ago even stated "and they let me do it" so I don't see how that's proof of anything other than consent. Its pretty well known that anyone even remotely famous can get a woman who wouldn't otherwise give hi the time of day. That video proves nothing to me, other than he's a perv. Lots of pervs out there and most aren't predators.
    Women coming forward a week before the election about incidents that happened decades earlier. The same time the FBI was coming down on Hilary and they needed more dirt on Trump. It just isn't very convincing to me. Come forward in a time when you have nothing to gain. Or even worse, if they are true, were these stories sat on and released at a specific time like the videos? That would be almost equally as disgusting as the acts themselves.
    I don't see a lot of evidence, and neither does half the country (including a lot of intelligent women).