Boycott American goods - everyone outside the US

As hard as it sounds, please stand up to this bullying by the US president- shop local, buy local, try only buy things made outside of the US
Tagged:

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Do it
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    I don't blame you at all !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited January 2017
    Any boycott of America or American products or services is Anti-amerisism
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

As hard as it sounds, please stand up to this bullying by the US president- shop local, buy local, try only buy things made outside of the US

You bought your post..just saying.

"Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    edited January 2017
    do it
    what about products from the Ten Club?
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Does this include the iPhone I am typing on?
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004

Stop embarrassing yourself, Americans are friendly and cool people, I don't want to boycott them.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Annafalk said:

Stop embarrassing yourself, Americans are friendly and cool people, I don't want to boycott them.
    Ed has a famous quote from the storytellers q and a segment that applies: "...yeah f_ck'em"
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Annafalk said:

Then you don't have to. This post is embarrassing.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    2017: the Year of Embarrassment.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004

I want to apologize to you since I don't believe in being rude towards each other.
    a boycott would be a small price to pay if its means preserving our integrity as a nation.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    I will still be buying American products when I need to. Wonder what would happen if a Benny popped up for sale again in shop, I'm betting a lot of people would turn a blind eye and purchase it, even though they said they will no longer buy American goods. This boycotting American stuff is getting out of hand
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    Hey other countries can protest how ever they need to I can't blame anyone fir doing this ! You watch as soon as gas prices start to rise all Americans will bitch !
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    BLACK35 said:

I will still be buying American products when I need to. Wonder what would happen if a Benny popped up for sale again in shop, I'm betting a lot of people would turn a blind eye and purchase it, even though they said they will no longer buy American goods. This boycotting American stuff is getting out of hand

getting out of hand?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    BLACK35 said:

if yoyure going to boycott 'american' products, just make sure they were actually manufactured IN AMERICA... and not somewhere else, like say, mexico or central america. ;)

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • BLACK35 said:

if yoyure going to boycott 'american' products, just make sure they were actually manufactured IN AMERICA... and not somewhere else, like say, mexico or central america. ;)

Like trumps products you mean?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    mickeyrat said:

BLACK35 said:

getting out of hand?
    Just commenting on a lot of these threads latley calling for the banning of American products. To each their own, I for one will not let the state of things stop me from buying American products or stop me from visiting the USA.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    BLACK35 said:

mickeyrat said:

BLACK35 said:

getting out of hand?
    Just commenting on a lot of these threads latley calling for the banning of American products. To each their own, I for one will not let the state of things stop me from buying American products or stop me from visiting the USA.
    Please point me in direction of other boycotting threads of American products .

BLACK35 said:

Like trumps products you mean?
    no... im speaking generally. i mean if youre going to boycott 'american' products, make sure they are actually MADE in the US by US companies and not just made by an american company in a FOREIGN country, otherwise youre going to disadvantage non american workers who work below the poverty line.

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    edited January 2017
    All products made by American companies are fair game. Doesn't matter where they are made.
    vaggar99 said:

All products made by American companies are fair game. Doesn't matter where they are made.

so youre prepared to further disadvantage already disadvantaged workers?

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    ^^^
    it will only be temporary.
    if you want to target actual American products, you'll have to be more specific because there isnt much out there. Perhaps US manufactured automobiles?
    vaggar99 said:

^^^
    it will only be temporary.

meanwhile people starve... lose their homes... etc.,

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    ^^^
    or they rise!
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    vaggar99 said:

^^^
    or they rise!

Is this what you're doing on AMT? "Rising"? Lol

BLACK35 said:

mickeyrat said:

BLACK35 said:

getting out of hand?
    Please point me in direction of other boycotting threads of American products .
    There is one or two other threads, not going to flip thru to find them, there isn't a ton, but some.
    So what if there is an American made product that your family absolutely needs to get by, survive ot whatever the reason may be. You telli me you won't purchase it?
    The last part isnt directed specifically to you Jose, just saying
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2