Richard Spencer

Comments

• unsung said:

unsung said:

The assailant has quite the history of extracurricular activity.

Regardless of his history... he gets a t-shirt for this vulgar display of power.
    And of course he would never square up, instead a cheap shot and run.
    Who cares?

Bottom line: the guy needed a shot and he got one.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

unsung said:

Regardless of his history... he gets a t-shirt for this vulgar display of power.
    Who cares?

And during the interview he was saying how all of the groups that he is accused of being part of actually don't like him.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

And during the interview he was saying how all of the groups that he is accused of being part of actually don't like him.
    Not surprising. He doesn't seem like the most likable guy.
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

So he deserved to be assaulted?
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

Umm, no. You said he was saying he was unliked by other people. I guess I was agreeing with their point. Are you trying to say he's not connected to those groups?
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    edited January 2017

vaggar99 said:

i still feel it would be better to sit the guy down and just have a candid discussion. his moronic viewpoints would come out in short time. If you take the time to watch this all the way through, you'll see what i'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlbLNWIFEY0

When did the guy who had a thread posting seizure in the weeks after the election develop a sense of reasoning with someone like this guy?
    what can i say? i'm in a peaceful mood today. tomorrow i might be wanting to punch the guy too.

seriously, here's how i see it. there's a very large minority in the country who falls somewhere in Spencer's mantra of European identity. The message isn't always one of hate, although it often times comes out that way. The message is more one of hurt. That said, I do feel there's an extreme sense of entitlement that needs to addressed as well. That will never happen when all we get is cheap shots like this.

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

Umm, no. You said he was saying he was unliked by other people. I guess I was agreeing with their point. Are you trying to say he's not connected to those groups?
    Couldn't say for sure, but he attempted to distance himself from those groups in that interview.
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

Couldn't say for sure, but he attempted to distance himself from those groups in that interview.
    I believe that's called being a wuss.

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

Or maybe he was telling the truth. The wuss is the guy who, as disgusting as he is by his other activities, sent the sucker punch.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Unsung... don't get worked up. This is just some nazi f**ker getting punched.

If it was some random dude minding his own business... then we can say "wtf?" But this isn't some guy minding his own business... this is a guy actively promoting hatred and as such... he's fair game.

Unsung... don't get worked up. This is just some nazi f**ker getting punched.

If it was some random dude minding his own business... then we can say "wtf?" But this isn't some guy minding his own business... this is a guy actively promoting hatred and as such... he's fair game.

I disagree. My position has been stated. You can't just go around hitting people that you don't agree with.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

I disagree. My position has been stated. You can't just go around hitting people that you don't agree with.
    Why not??

Do the overlords forbid it?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

Or maybe he was telling the truth. The wuss is the guy who, as disgusting as he is by his other activities, sent the sucker punch.
    A wuss tries to backpedal out of something when they don't have the protection of their like minded peers nearby. If he believes that garbage, then stand on the street corner and say it out loud.
    rgambs said:

unsung said:

Why not??

Because there wouldn't be any of you left. It is a battle you'd lose.

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

A wuss tries to backpedal out of something when they don't have the protection of their like minded peers nearby. If he believes that garbage, then stand on the street corner and say it out loud.
    It appeared he was. He was standing right in the middle of the vermin. Did you watch the interview?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

Why not??

Hahaha Unsung, the undefeated champion of pissing contests, both literal and figurative! Last man standing!

Standing in a puddle of piss, but standing all the same!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

Why not??

Speak for yourself, man.

I'm not the guy that needs a bunch of guns and a couple pit bulls to boost my testosterone levels.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

Why not??

Sounds like something Hitler or Stalin said. I'll teach them....
    It's a hopeless situation...

unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

Why not??

Speak for yourself, man.

I'm not the guy that needs a bunch of guns and a couple pit bulls to boost my testosterone levels.
    I'm not the guy that thinks it is ok to assault someone based on their beliefs, man.
  • unsung said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

Why not??

Speak for yourself, man.

I'm not the guy that thinks it is ok to assault someone based on their beliefs, man.
    So you think it's acceptable to believe whatever you want to believe and try to spread those beliefs if you are so inclined? Like the Taliban?

unsung said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

Why not??

Speak for yourself, man.

So you think it's acceptable to believe whatever you want to believe and try to spread those beliefs if you are so inclined? Like the Taliban?
    As long as other people are not being harmed, yes.
  • unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

Why not??

Speak for yourself, man.

As long as other people are not being harmed, yes.
    Agreed. That's why he got punched.
    Based on the shocking the acceptance of violence towards him, Richard Spencer would be wise to get personal security.
  • ^^^
    Some test post here to see if it's ok first.
    Later they retract and defend.
    Some people actually were happy he got struck.

^^^
    Some test post here to see if it's ok first.
    Later they retract and defend.
    Some people actually were happy he got struck.

huh?
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    I don't know much about this guy but in general I think that violence is a weak way of communicating.
  • Annafalk said:

I don't know much about this guy but in general I think that violence is a weak way of communicating.

Sometimes when you wrestle with pigs you get dirty.
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Who cares?

It appeared he was. He was standing right in the middle of the vermin. Did you watch the interview?
    Vermin? People asking him questions are vermin? And yes I watched the interview, but tell me what I apparently missed.