Blank Discussion Topic

PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
edited April 2017 in A Moving Train
Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on

Comments

• DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    I don't supposed we have enough threads dedicated to this dip shit.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Trump's supporters that really don't pay attention.

And your 45th POTUS

will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    It also appears you couldn't wait to start this thread. Now that you've started it as a sign of protest there should just be a boycott of this thread. You of all the folks here should be the very last person to start this one.

No worries though someone will post something rediculously outrageous and waaaaaaaaaaay we go.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Half(!) of your country voted for this guy. Have fun.

Nice that he started out with flat out lying in his first speech as president.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Talking about crowd sizes is stupid.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited January 2017
    BS44325 said:

Being obsessed with crowdsizes and openly lying about facts, is a sign for what's to come.

I mean for this administrations first press briefing they spend their time LYING. That was the sole purpose of that briefing - to LIE.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

BS44325 said:

Being obsessed with crowdsizes and openly lying about facts, is a sign for what's to come.

I mean for this administrations first press briefing they spend their time LYING. That was the sole purpose of that briefing - to LIE.
    You are correct. An obvious lie on an issue of zero importance. I think it's stupid but they are testing the waters on something meaningless. Previous lies such as "if you like your plan you can keep it" were obviously far more consequential but the press did not care. Some degree of calibration is necessary I guess. Plus watching people take the bait is entertaining.

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited January 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcBblq-QOo4&feature=youtu.be

"If you keep proving that we lie, we will not talk to you anymore"

"Please refer to our lies as alternative facts"
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120

As much as I may dislike President Trump I dislike that woman even more....She is unlikeable.

Peàce
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• First he's all:

Then someone takes his phone from him:

g under p said:

As much as I may dislike President Trump I dislike that woman even more....She is unlikeable.

Peàce
    She is a woman on the march
  • BS44325 said:

g under p said:

Peàce
    On the march to what? Directing Leni Riefenstahl documentaries?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Conway is unreal. I can't imagine that she enjoys that role.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Conway is unreal. .

• BS44325 said:

g under p said:

Peàce
    Marching right into an alternate universe. One with which BS is very familiar. An alternate universe where facts have no relevancy and spin, spew and shouting make it all true.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    vaggar99 said:
    He's easily the non douche of the band judging by the Some Kind Of Monster documentary. Shame on Lars for replacing his solos with snares on St Crapper.
    edited January 2017
    g under p said:

It also appears you couldn't wait to start this thread. Now that you've started it as a sign of protest there should just be a boycott of this thread. You of all the folks here should be the very last person to start this one.

No worries though someone will post something rediculously outrageous and waaaaaaaaaaay we go.

Peace

Is there a way the previous thread can be retitled by mods? If not then I can see the point for a new thread because the E is gone now.
    edited January 2017

BS44325 said:

g under p said:

Peàce
    Marching right into an alternate universe. One with which BS is very familiar. An alternate universe where facts have no relevancy and spin, spew and shouting make it all true.
    Goebbels taught him and pjfan well. All mainstream news is fake unless it agrees with them like Breitfart, Infowhores and FoKKK.
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758

Half(!) of your country voted for this guy. Have fun.

Half of half . . . About 25%, considering that only about half of the eligible voters went to the polls.
  • Half(!) of your country voted for this guy. Have fun.

Half of half . . . About 25%, considering that only about half of the eligible voters went to the polls.
    Half of the people voting in your country voted for this guy instead of a sane choice. Have fun.

:)
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004

Half of the people voting in your country voted for this guy instead of a sane choice. Have fun.

Do you think our country is doing so well, so you can blast like this eh?

No sane choice was provided. So the best of two bad choices was selected.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

Voting for the lesser of two evils, Who by the way were the two most unpopular candidates in US history, does not equate to a good or sane choice.

BS44325 said:

g under p said:

Peàce
    Goebbels taught him and pjfan well. All mainstream news is fake unless it agrees with them like Breitfart, Infowhores and FoKKK.
    You sound just like Madonna
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    So far we've seen about what we expected. This will clearly be the most ridiculous start to an administration. If he doesn't fix it he's going to be the laughing stock of the world.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    Free said:

Voting for the lesser of two evils, Who by the way were the two most unpopular candidates in US history, does not equate to a good or sane choice.
    Over the next month I think more and more people will realize Clinton was actually the lesser of two evils.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

So far we've seen about what we expected. This will clearly be the most ridiculous start to an administration. If he doesn't fix it he's going to be the laughing stock of the world.

Unfortunately, we'll be the laughing stock of the world along with him. Nothing will change. Between Spicer and Conway, he has the two worst communications people in the history of the president's office and no one is interested in offering an honest unifying front. It's all skew and manipulation.
    It's a hopeless situation...
This discussion has been closed.