Radiohead

Comments

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Anyone score this morning? I was lucky to pull 1 GA for ATL.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    lolobugg said:

Anyone score this morning? I was lucky to pull 1 GA for ATL.

Nice! I pulled a group of four off the get-go in the nosebleeds, threw em back, and then could never get more than a single. My buddies and I wound up having to pull four singles but at least we're in the building. See you in ATL lolo! I'll PM ya closer to the show :rock_on:
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    You scared the crap out of me - I'm going for west coast (but I'm on east coast) and I thought I'd missed the opening!

Congrats on your ATL tix!
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    JH6056 said:

You scared the crap out of me - I'm going for west coast (but I'm on east coast) and I thought I'd missed the opening!

Congrats on your ATL tix!

Good luck! :lucky:
  • RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    2 GA for Kansas City.
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Listening to Moon Shaped Pool for good mojo!!!!
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    edited January 2017
    Radiohead tix are harder to get than PJ..........
    good luck to everyone trying today.

and just some advice.... you might want to try for singles. I don't know anyone that had luck pulling multiples together.
    my friend went thru TM mobile this morning and was able to pull a total of 2 GA tickets. but had to pull them as 1 each.
    two separate transactions on his card. not sure what is causing all the issues.
    Post edited by lolobugg on

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• chittychitty Posts: 574
    Scoring tickets nowadays is stupid difficult. I have been shut out three times this year on various shows, today again. On right at 10am like perfect timing to open the event page. I am fast and search two tickets asap, just get the spinning icon for five minutes for it to come back with none available. I then tried one ticket, none available. I am going to keep trying, but this is stupid
    BOTS
    I never even got a "result", it was like in all of the windows I had open (I had 4) all that happened was I got a seating chart and "Choose a seating chart", and ifi I clicked "Find Tickets" it told me I'd lose my place in the queue. In 2 windows I clicked it anyway, in other 2 I didn't touch it. Nothing from either until they all said "No tickets". Never had that happen with Ticketmaster, ever before.

What am I doing wrong??
    picked up 3 for seattle - it took 20 minutes and three devices keep trying
  • as per scurtis' suggestion... i'm trying... but no score so far in seattle
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    It's just not happening, but I'm still trying for 1 over and over... nothing
    my phone app worked
    edited January 2017
    I just got two, row 10 in balcony for seattle. Not 100% sure that is worth the drive down from Van.
    I had two browsers and phone going and at 1035 that was my only sniff
    TM is acting weird my last few attempts at tickets, RHCP, U2 and Radiohead. Something has to change
    Post edited by chitty on
  • i got the blue thing humming away while searching.

my never say die attitude is keeping me persistent.

i got the blue thing humming away while searching.

my never say die attitude is keeping me persistent.

Do it!!!!
  • Santa Barbara waiting room for 20 minutes now....

First off, thank you SO MUCH for telling me to keep trying! I was able to get 1 each for Portland and Seattle, which was the minimum I hoped for. Thank you for encouraging me to keep going!

That said, WTF, so I kept clicking "search again" now in search of my 2nd ticket for each show for my show buddy, and after awhile it got easier to just keep clicking search again (they didn't ask again and again that I show I'm not a robot), but then something happened and suddenly it said every time I tried to either log in directly to ticketmaster, or through the WASTE link, it told me I "don't have permission to access event # _____ from this server"! All I did was just keep clicking search again over and over - WTF is up witth that?? And now it won't let me access it from ANY device on my home server!

Has that ever happened to anyone?

One more question... is this a situation where more tickets may be released over the course of the day? Or are they all out now and once they're totally gone, they're gone?

Thanks for all your expertise!
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    Helping a friend with Santa Barbara and got right through for a single GA on my computer, while also looking for a pair on my phone. Went to check out on the single and it gave me an error on the final confirmation of purchase. Ouch.
  • i tried. i failed.

oh well. i was only half committed.
    JH6056 said:

First off, thank you SO MUCH for telling me to keep trying! I was able to get 1 each for Portland and Seattle, which was the minimum I hoped for. Thank you for encouraging me to keep going!

That said, WTF, so I kept clicking "search again" now in search of my 2nd ticket for each show for my show buddy, and after awhile it got easier to just keep clicking search again (they didn't ask again and again that I show I'm not a robot), but then something happened and suddenly it said every time I tried to either log in directly to ticketmaster, or through the WASTE link, it told me I "don't have permission to access event # _____ from this server"! All I did was just keep clicking search again over and over - WTF is up witth that?? And now it won't let me access it from ANY device on my home server!

Has that ever happened to anyone?

One more question... is this a situation where more tickets may be released over the course of the day? Or are they all out now and once they're totally gone, they're gone?

Thanks for all your expertise!
    Drinks on you in Seattle!!!!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    I got in on AXS.com right at 11am and scored a GA pit for the Santa Barbara show (place only holds 4,500) for the wife......I can't go due to work commitments :(
    kasedoug said:

Helping a friend with Santa Barbara and got right through for a single GA on my computer, while also looking for a pair on my phone. Went to check out on the single and it gave me an error on the final confirmation of purchase. Ouch.

TM is totally messed up lately with all kinds of glitches. However check your order folder, I have got the error message and actually had the tickets show up in my order folder a bit later. Your case maybe like that.
    For U2 I kept hitting purchase and it came back saying "your credit card is already in our system." Of course it is, I store it on TM website so I can check out fast when buying tickets....
    kasedoug said:

Then I got pulled to buy on my phone, selected all the store fronts, and it froze with the green check mark stating "I'm not a robot" and wouldn't advance to the purchase stage. AXS is the absolute worst.
    chitty said:

kasedoug said:

TM is totally messed up lately with all kinds of glitches. However check your order folder, I have got the error message and actually had the tickets show up in my order folder a bit later. Your case maybe like that.
    For U2 I kept hitting purchase and it came back saying "your credit card is already in our system." Of course it is, I store it on TM website so I can check out fast when buying tickets....
    The Santa Barbara show was sold via AXS, which is even worse than Ticketmaster. Told my buddy to check both of his cards since I hit confirm purchase trying the card he gave me, and the card he had stored. No dice.
  • gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    I got three GA's for ATL this am via the TM app. got on right at 10am and watched the spinning wheel for five minutes or so and finally secured the tix.
    So no one's had the experience of being forbidden to even accesss the Ticketmaster page after clicking "Search again" a million times? I couldn't believe that any device I tried to go on Ticketmaster with (and I mean even the general ticketmaster home page) gave me the "you don't have permission from this server" message.

I assume it thought I was a bot, after having had to click on storefronts and street signs endlessly.

Anyone else ever have this happen?
  • RyanRyan Posts: 1,012

Does anyone have any idea how to get Radiohead tickets for either show in Manchester? Just recently I decided on dates for a European trip this summer, but this happened after the show went on sale and sold out. I know Radiohead is printing the purchaser's name on the tickets this tour. Does that make it impossible to buy them on the secondary market?

I'm wondering this too. Not all tickets are credit card/ID entry for this tour. Do tickets usually drop on Ticketmaster closer to/day of show for Radiohead arena shows?
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,742
    If tickets are going to drop, it's usually around the week of the event as insiders release their unused remaining guest list tickets.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • pj8pj8 Posts: 408
    I honestly don't know how I managed to do it but I got Atlanta, K.C., and New Orleans. Can't wait!