Baltimore Poster

Anyone have a Baltimore poster they are willing to sell.I don't have anything to trade..sorry. Thanks!

Comments

• Pm sent
  • If it didn't work out, I'm interested. thanks
  • TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    At the risk of sounding like a total jackass....I've been looking for this for a while and have my own posts on it with no responses yet someone does it as their first post and gets it? :anguished:
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    It is all about timing. It sucks but is what it is.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381

I was able to pick up a Baltimore poster after months of looking from a kind person here.

:smiley:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:

I was able to pick up a Baltimore poster after months of looking from a kind person here.

:smiley:
    Happy to help out!

• ME68701ME68701 Hershey, PA Posts: 103
    Thats a sweet poster for sure. I'm surprised its become as scarce as it has in the less than 4 years since the show. If there's not a single one on eBay you know its a tough find.
    It just frustrates me as it was my first show and I wasn't able to get one at the show and I never seem to be able to grab one off the boards or expressobeans or anything :weary:
  • ME68701ME68701 Hershey, PA Posts: 103
    TFlyer said:

It just frustrates me as it was my first show and I wasn't able to get one at the show and I never seem to be able to grab one off the boards or expressobeans or anything :weary:

There are some on expressobeans. Are the prices unreasonable or are you not getting responses on your offers? I've had that issue with other prints.
    edited January 2017
    ME68701 said:

TFlyer said:

There are some on expressobeans. Are the prices unreasonable or are you not getting responses on your offers? I've had that issue with other prints.
    I've never had any luck on expressobeans. I have sent messages to basically every user who has them for sale or trade on there. Most times I get zero responses from people or it's been sold or traded and they haven't updated their profile. I've given up using that site. One user wanted double the going price because it was the artist print. I want the poster but not double what it's worth!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    TFlyer said:

ME68701 said:

TFlyer said:

I've never had any luck on expressobeans. I have sent messages to basically every user who has them for sale or trade on there. Most times I get zero responses from people or it's been sold or traded and they haven't updated their profile. I've given up using that site. One user wanted double the going price because it was the artist print. I want the poster but not double what it's worth!
    If it's an AP it probably is worth double the show edition. Depending on the poster.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

Ebeans six month average is not calculating right. You can see in the sales detail what the sales have been over the last six months but when you compare that to the six month average amount it makes no sense. So be careful using the six month average from their site and look at the sales detail on it to determine a fair price.
  • ME68701 said:

TFlyer said:

Expressobeans is a worthless site for buying and selling.

ME68701 said:

TFlyer said:

Expressobeans is a worthless site for buying and selling.
    That is the conclusion I have come to myself. I don't have the time or energy to deal with the nonsense that goes on there.
    on2legs said:

TFlyer said:

ME68701 said:

TFlyer said:

If it's an AP it probably is worth double the show edition. Depending on the poster.
    Well that may be true but I don't care about it being an AP and I'd rather it not be...especially if the price varries that much honestly. The only reason why I want it is that it was my first show and they sold out before I could get one. I don't want to pay twice the show prints worth when I want the show print.

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • I have a Show Edition for sale. $175 shipped. Most of the people on this thread have found them, so next up gets it.
    Smoke free, pet free home. PM me if interested.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    $175 might be about $50-75 too much for a show edition but good luck!
  • Back up. Who wants the Baltimore Raven?
  • Still looking for a home.
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    Price Drop to $150 for the uber-rare Baltimore poster.
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    $150 price includes shipping to CONUS. Once its gone...