Options

Pearl jam items you wished you still owned

124»

Comments

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I did have a 70% Water shirt, I think that was Vitalogy era. I remember buying it in Camelot Music along with a Beastie Boys ringer tee. Kinda wish I had them both.
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    CM189191 said:

I had a long-sleeve version of this that I wore in the early 90's a lot. I guess it got biffed at some point.

Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Not a "Pearl Jam" item specifically, but I lost my copy of Jeff Ament's solo album, Tone, when I moved.
    Now you can't even buy the .mp3s from the Ten Club store.
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,757
    My soul.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Sarah said:

Not a "Pearl Jam" item specifically, but I lost my copy of Jeff Ament's solo album, Tone, when I moved.
    Now you can't even buy the .mp3s from the Ten Club store.

Quoting and correcting myself to say that it appears the .mp3s are finally back in stock. I'll be damned!
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    2005 Hawaii Poster
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Quite a few 98 Ames...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited January 2017
    I guess the PJ vinyl I gave up for other PJ items. I don't regret it much, since I really like what I got out of them too. But still, I kind of have a fantasy about owning every original PJ vinyl pressing, yet I traded the Sevens boxset for a Cincy '03 poster and sold the Coke bottle Ten so that I could buy the black wave EV Zippo (the original, not the 2015 one). I prefer what I got for the records by far, but the completist in me still wants the vinyl as well. But either way I'd still need a Benny Hall and the real Soldier Field, not to mantion.some rare variants like GITD PJ20, blue Vs, lol, etc etc, none of which I never expect to get, so it really doesn't matter either way. I literally have no chance of ever having a complete PJ vinyl collection anyhow.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I guess the PJ vinyl I gave up for other PJ items. I don't regret it much, since I really like what I got out of them too. But still, I kind of have a fantasy about owning every original PJ vinyl pressing, yet I traded the Sevens boxset for a Cincy '03 poster and sold the Coke bottle Ten so that I could buy the black wave EV Zippo (the original, not the 2015 one). I prefer what I got for the records by far, but the completist in me still wants the vinyl as well. But either way I'd still need a Benny Hall and the real Soldier Field, not to mantion.some rare variants like GITD PJ20, blue Vs, lol, etc etc, none of which I never expect to get, so it really doesn't matter either way. I literally have no chance of ever having a complete PJ vinyl collection anyhow.

I would include sevens, benny, and coke bottle in a complete list but not blue vs, gitd pj20 etc just because they weren't really a release but bonuses that not everyone had a chance at. They are awesome rare items though.
    Just how I look at it I guess.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    CM189191 said:

Wore this until holes wore through and it got tossed. Believe I ordered it from some mail order catalogue that specialized in memorabilia from tours that had ended. Anyone remember what it was called?

I still have this shirt. Can't remember where I got, but remember wearing the hell out of it when I first got it.

As others have stated: wish I had my original member # (although my # now is not too shabby).
    ELITIST FUK