Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    polaris_x said:

apologize if this is inappropriate for the forum or it's been asked ...

would the band consider doing an acoustic tour in smaller venues? ... obviously, they are a great touring band capable of playing in large venues but for those of us who never got to go to benaroya hall ... would love to see a full fledged world tour like this ...

that would be amazing, but the demand would be INSANE.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

polaris_x said:

would the band consider doing an acoustic tour in smaller venues? ... obviously, they are a great touring band capable of playing in large venues but for those of us who never got to go to benaroya hall ... would love to see a full fledged world tour like this ...

ya ... pretty much impossible now to get tickets via fan club with so many members having like 3-4 accounts per house ...
    polaris_x said:

polaris_x said:

ya ... pretty much impossible now to get tickets via fan club with so many members having like 3-4 accounts per house ...
    I wonder what the demand was like and how they handled it for Benaroya.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

polaris_x said:

polaris_x said:

I wonder what the demand was like and how they handled it for Benaroya.
    would have been balls
    edited December 2016
    no kiddin'. fan since 1992, member since.....2006. :confounded:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    polaris_x said:

Now we're talking... :lightbulb:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,800
    I would like some PJ in in Ohio again please ....and isn't pay pal endorsed by Donald dumb Trump ? Let's steer c!ear of corporate stuff .please. In the $ exchange part for future purchase's ....thanks for the chance

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • MF658872MF658872 Posts: 247
    So I recivied the Amsterdam Night 2 2012, and the first disc was from the first night, will they send me a new one?
    Philly 1 2016                     
    EV New York 2016            
    TOTD Philly 2 2016 
    Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction 2017 
    Boston 1 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    EV New York 1 & 2 2022
    Berlin 2022
    Frankfurt 2022
    New York 2022
    Where's the Future Days video from the official YouTube channel?... :pensive:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2017
    Just noticed that an acoustic PJ playlist on Spotify was posted to the official PJ Facebook page. This is really cool - thanks! - though I would love to see more band/10C-curated Spotify playlists posted but with live cuts/songs not on albums. Fan playlists are good, but seeing what you guys put together from all the boots, with themes (i.e. acoustic, ballads, rockers, faves, etc) would be very interesting. :) I guess that would entail you posting a lot more boots to Spotify of course... not sure of anyone is interested in that.

For those interested in the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/pearljammusic/playlist/128R4KT71TPRVCIvY0CKXr
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    PJ_Soul said:

Just noticed that an acoustic PJ playlist on Spotify was posted to the official PJ Facebook page. This is really cool - thanks! - though I would love to see more band/10C-curated Spotify playlists posted but with live cuts/songs not on albums. Fan playlists are good, but seeing what you guys put together from all the boots, with themes (i.e. acoustic, ballads, rockers, faves, etc) would be very interesting. :) I guess that would entail you posting a lot more boots to Spotify of course... not sure of anyone is interested in that.

For those interested in the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/pearljammusic/playlist/128R4KT71TPRVCIvY0CKXr

You're welcome.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    I'm wandering if pearl jam are considering having a European outlet for mechendise so it would be easier for us to buy merchandise without paying huge expenses.... Cheers... G

PJ_Soul said:

You're welcome.
    :confused: Are you responsible for that playlist??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Once again, thank you 10c for your quick response..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084

Wow, so I mailed 10C about my Vault #6 shipment, here`s a part of the mails that we sent back and forth, Their tone in their reply is just staggering. And that`s what they call customer service?

I didn't think it seemed that bad?
  • JC8074JC8074 Posts: 127
    Would PJ please play a song or two at my birthday party? I turn 40 this year. Might be a small gathering, likely beer and bbq, just south of you guys a bit in Portland. My neighborhood is ok with high volume.
  • Any statistics on how many voices that have been heard yet?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

You're welcome.
    :confused: Are you responsible for that playlist??
    You see that sun rising? I'm responsible for more than you think, sister.
    chinese-happy.jpg

Any statistics on how many voices that have been heard yet?

chinese-happy.jpg
    Nice change to the image posting feature! Having the option to upload directly from our devices is great!
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    We really need an ignore feature.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

We really need an ignore feature.

I hear ya big-time, but...we already do.

It's called "just look the other way".
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Please consider using this vinyl mailing package:

Back:

I realize it probably won't work for double albums and bigger, but this is great!
    I bought this vinyl from Taylor, so he can probably tell you where to get them. Less cardboard waste! I do love that you package in the thick plastic baggies though...it rains and stuff can get yucky sitting on the porch.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    When I attempted to upload a picture from my phone I couldn't figure out what to do after I selected the picture. It had a check mark on it, but there was no way to get back into the forum. I had power down my phone and turn it on again. What is the next step after selecting a picture?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited January 2017
    Q:

When I attempted to upload a picture from my phone I couldn't figure out what to do after I selected the picture. It had a check mark on it, but there was no way to get back into the forum. I had power down my phone and turn it on again. What is the next step after selecting a picture?

A: Uploading a picture here?

I hope it helps.
  • JF657419JF657419 Posts: 12
    edited January 2017
    Post deleted by Admin. Please see the Posting Guidelines.
    Post edited by Sea on
    edited January 2017
    Post edited by Sea on
    Just wondering why Lightning Bolt (album) isn't on Spotify. All the other albums are. Seems weird.
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879
    edited January 2017
    PJ_Soul said:

Just wondering why Lightning Bolt (album) isn't on Spotify. All the other albums are. Seems weird.

It definitely is on Spotify.

PJ_Soul said:

It definitely is on Spotify.
    Not from my account. The entire album is unavailable for me (perhaps in Canada?). Sea is looking into why though. Thanks Sea! Any other Canadians here to whom LB is available on Spotify?