2015 10c Degenerate fantasy football league

Comments

• I will let the formalities occur. Thank you though!
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • In my $120 league, I was 10-3 and am in the semi finals this week. I have Bell and Murray as my rbs. I also had forte. My WR are awful (benjamin and pryor). I picked up Adrian Peterson a month ago. Looks like he is going to play this week. Do you think he's worth the risk? My flex options right now are AP, Inman, Maclin, or Marquise Lee.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

In my $120 league, I was 10-3 and am in the semi finals this week. I have Bell and Murray as my rbs. I also had forte. My WR are awful (benjamin and pryor). I picked up Adrian Peterson a month ago. Looks like he is going to play this week. Do you think he's worth the risk? My flex options right now are AP, Inman, Maclin, or Marquise Lee.

So what?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

In my $120 league, I was 10-3 and am in the semi finals this week. I have Bell and Murray as my rbs. I also had forte. My WR are awful (benjamin and pryor). I picked up Adrian Peterson a month ago. Looks like he is going to play this week. Do you think he's worth the risk? My flex options right now are AP, Inman, Maclin, or Marquise Lee.

Play Carlos Hyde
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Play Carlos Hyde
    Not 12/24 week. Against the Falcons he's going for 175 and 2 TDs (I have him in draft kings)
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• In my $120 league, I was 10-3 and am in the semi finals this week. I have Bell and Murray as my rbs. I also had forte. My WR are awful (benjamin and pryor). I picked up Adrian Peterson a month ago. Looks like he is going to play this week. Do you think he's worth the risk? My flex options right now are AP, Inman, Maclin, or Marquise Lee.

So what?
    Asshole
    :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Nice game Brees
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• So you're still going to make me go through themail formalities? Clearly, my team is the best.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    come on chicago#1

i didn't even look at my team this week :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly

So you're still going to make me go through themail formalities? Clearly, my team is the best.

Clearly. I'd beat you by at least 10 this week
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• So you're still going to make me go through themail formalities? Clearly, my team is the best.

Oh, you're still in the playoffs?

So you're still going to make me go through themail formalities? Clearly, my team is the best.

Oh, you're still in the playoffs?
    In my head, yes.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Knew I would lay an egg this week. Upside is I advanced to the semis (vs my brother) in our 20 year old, salary cap 20-team league playoffs. Prize for first in this one is $1200...and I will be in VT with my brother watching the games next week. Going to be lots of fun.

Good luck Chicago #1 - beat me soundly.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Bump up
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Scott's shit talking brought about bad juju to his team. I'm calling it, congrats to Chicago #1.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710

Scott's shit talking brought about bad juju to his team. I'm calling it, congrats to Chicago #1.

:clap:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • No, my shit talking did nothing. It did not cause russell Wilson to score 45 and it didn't cause demarco murray to score only 8.
    Who's the treasurer? I'll send you my payment info. My team was clearly worth some cash at the end.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Who's the treasurer? I'll send you my payment info. My team was clearly worth some cash at the end.

Hahababababab
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
    Congrats to Chicago #1!!!
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586

Hey no bones needed(at least not football points ones). And to make it even better winner has to publicly make a statement about how awesome the winner is.
    Deal?

Done.

Bet is for the person with the most wins with total points scored as the tie breaker. Playing for a $50 (american money) 10c gift card and the loser admitting how awesome the winner is. I think that should be done in a separate thread for all to see on AET.
    Did this get settled?
    I have the payments to send...congrats to Chicago #1 / Gerry on the victory!

Do I send all $300 to Gerry or is this a 1st/2nd/3rd payout like baseball?
    Didnt see it on the site, it may have been an early poll and I am not an expert on poll access. lol
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    Thanks everyone and Scott for setting this up again this year, it's always a fun ride! Let's do it again next year (and a survivor pool as well for PJ posters lol)
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited December 2016

I have the payments to send...congrats to Chicago #1 / Gerry on the victory!

Do I send all $300 to Gerry or is this a 1st/2nd/3rd payout like baseball?
    Didnt see it on the site, it may have been an early poll and I am not an expert on poll access. lol

Wasn't it decided the league fees and payouts would be the same as last year?
    What email do I sent to? And Scott, what is the payout for this? I know I have $300 but am just not sure if it all goes to winner or is split two/three ways. Please advise so I can pay out.
  • What email do I sent to? And Scott, what is the payout for this? I know I have $300 but am just not sure if it all goes to winner or is split two/three ways. Please advise so I can pay out.

I'll look through the forums, but I thought it was decided to pay out the same as last year. I don't think it's winner take all, but I'll check and get back to you shortly.
    Thanks, I couldn't find but admittedly didn't look all that hard.
    I dont think it was winner take all either (since I argued for that and lost in baseball) but wasn't sure. You and I are 2nd and 3rd so it is in our interest to find the troof. :lol:
  • I don't see where we discussed payouts this year. I thought we had decided to keep everything the same as last year. According to the message board from last year's league, this is what the payouts were and this is how I think we should payout this year:

looks like the payout is going to be 200, 75, and 25.
    OK, sending $75 to Scott. Gerry, PM me your email for PayPal please.