JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    lame-O needs to make some headlines. I'll wait for the Russia Russia Russia findings.
    Hahahahahahha yeah, like you waited for the PizzaGate findings.
    Good thing too, or everyone might think you are some kind of fool.
    GERN-BERN!

If you are told pizzagate is about Hilliary Clinton running a pedophile ring out of Comet Ping Pong Pizza, your probably OD'ing on fake news, immediately seek fake news rehab.
    Help me out. If that was not what pizzagate was about then a few sentence synopsis would be most helpful.
    You thought thats what pizzagate is about? Where or who said that?
    Help me out. What was it about?
    Help me out where did you hear about pizzagate being about Clinton running a pedophile ring from comet pizza?
    You can't help me out with a few sentences saying what it was about?
    You can't help me out telling me where you heard what is was about?
    That isn't why a guy showed up armed to search the place?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    lame-O needs to make some headlines. I'll wait for the Russia Russia Russia findings.
    GERN-BERN!

If you are told pizzagate is about Hilliary Clinton running a pedophile ring out of Comet Ping Pong Pizza, your probably OD'ing on fake news, immediately seek fake news rehab.
    Help me out. If that was not what pizzagate was about then a few sentence synopsis would be most helpful.
    You won't answer but I'll say...no pizzagate is not about Hilliary Clinton running a pedophile ring from a pizza shop.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    edited December 2016
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

You won't answer but I'll say...no pizzagate is not about Hilliary Clinton running a pedophile ring from a pizza shop.
    I'm unsure what answer you are looking for. I'm telling you if that is not what pizzagate was about then I don't know what it was about, and I'm asking you to tell me what it was about. This isn't an attempt to start an argument.

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

I'm unsure what answer you are looking for. I'm telling you if that is not what pizzagate was about then I don't know what it was about, and I'm asking you to tell me what it was about. This isn't an attempt to start an argument.
    This....7 posts ago.

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

This....7 posts ago.

Everything that I have seen indicated that was the story being pushed. If you don't want to answer what it was about, that's fine.

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

This....7 posts ago.

Everything that I have seen indicated that was the story being pushed. If you don't want to answer what it was about, that's fine.
    Everything I have seen indicated that is was not about Hilliary running a pedophile ring from a pizza shop. It's fine.
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

This....7 posts ago.

Everything I have seen indicated that is was not about Hilliary running a pedophile ring from a pizza shop. It's fine.
    I'm completely mystified why you are reacting like this but, again, it's fine.

Enjoy your evening.

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

This....7 posts ago.

Enjoy your evening.
    You asked for my help, I tried helping by asking where your getting your information afterall this stemmed from a fake news comment, you refuse to answer 1. What you think pizzagate is and 2. How where you heard?
    I've already stated what it isn't.
    It is you that's refusing to answer. If I thought you actually gave a shit you wouldn't be trying to goad me.

Ultimate in conversation degradation.

All my evenings are enjoyable, especially after a Pats win.
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

This....7 posts ago.

Enjoy your evening.
    You asked for my help, I tried helping by asking where your getting your information afterall this stemmed from a fake news comment, you refuse to answer 1. What you think pizzagate is and 2. How where you heard?
    I've already stated what it isn't.
    It is you that's refusing to answer. If I thought you actually gave a shit you wouldn't be trying to goad me.

Ultimate in conversation degradation.

All my evenings are enjoyable, especially after a Pats win.
    I didn't ask what it wasn't. I asked what it was. That's a legit, honest, innocent question. I'm unsure why you think it wasn't. But it's your choice to answer or not answer. It would be great if you did but if you don't want to, OK. Not trying to goad you and not looking for an argument. Looking for what I thought would be a simple answer to a question.

Obviously I was wrong.

Supersonic!

• Yuck yuck yuck, I seen it written on a cardboard box on the street in a picture on the interwebs. Good thing we gots the Donald watching our backsides, yuck, yuck, yuck titties and cheer y'all.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    JC29856 said:

Supersonic!

H2M how traveled are you.
    Name the city
    Bonus: Name the street
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

My sum total knowledge of PizzaGate flows like this...

As the Podesta dumps are coming out you are updating frequently. I am barely paying attention because it is a whole lot of nothing.
    In the midst of this, you start making cryptic "spirit cooking" and "pizza"-related posts. You declined to provide details or make judgement because it was too big of a story to get wrong. It all sounds like baloney to me.
    Things continue as usual, and gradually your tone shifts in a way that indicates to me that you have settled the matter as a fact but you still refrain from actually stating what it was all about. You listed some pizza toppings and correlated them to potential pedophilia issues.

Some time later I start seeing references online to a fake news story about Clinton being involved in a pedophilia ring involving pizza. Then I hear about (didn't actually read any articles, only saw references to) a man shooting up the pizza shop implicated in the fake news story that credits the Podesta emails.

Now.
    Would you care to explain PizzaGate to me?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

As the Podesta dumps are coming out you are updating frequently. I am barely paying attention because it is a whole lot of nothing.
    In the midst of this, you start making cryptic "spirit cooking" and "pizza"-related posts. You declined to provide details or make judgement because it was too big of a story to get wrong. It all sounds like baloney to me.
    Things continue as usual, and gradually your tone shifts in a way that indicates to me that you have settled the matter as a fact but you still refrain from actually stating what it was all about. You listed some pizza toppings and correlated them to potential pedophilia issues.

Some time later I start seeing references online to a fake news story about Clinton being involved in a pedophilia ring involving pizza. Then I hear about (didn't actually read any articles, only saw references to) a man shooting up the pizza shop implicated in the fake news story that credits the Podesta emails.

Now.
    I have a secret Santa present for JimmyV and all the patents out there. One more sleep!
  • JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Supersonic!

Name the city
    I've been out of the basement. Once. But the interwebs takes me everywhere. Particularly with my magic napkin directions, hugely and bigly, bigly, bigly!!!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

Now.
    I have a secret Santa present for JimmyV and all the patents out there. One more sleep!
    Ooooooooooo, presence! Me likes, likes, likes presence!!!

Brilliantati©
  • JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Supersonic!

Name the city
    Because that'll make it real, real, really fake news?

Brilliantati©

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Supersonic!

Name the city
    Because that'll make it real, real, really fake news?
    Your best guess? City? C'mon....
    JC29856 said:

Supersonic!

City?
    Bonus Street?
  • Calcutta?

Brilliantati©
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

Now.
    Good answer.
    I'm serious.
    I would like to hear what it is all about from someone who takes it seriously.
    Are you willing to make a quick summation for me?
    rgambs said:

I'm serious.

Takes it seriously? Pedophilia and human trafficking?

Quick summation

https://infogalactic.com/info/Pizzagate
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:
    GERN-BERN!

This....7 posts ago.

You're correct...he pushed that narrative. It was extremely stupid.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

I'm serious.

Quick summation

Thank you
  • Info? Galactic? JC can't get a paper delivered? Yo! Julian ! Astrange! Send some puddin, mmmmmmmmm puddin!!!

No anchovies please.

Brilliantati©
  • JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

I'm serious.

Quick summation

Fuck me, I might not live till Christmas! If Hillary doesn't get me and Trump is too dumb to find me, the thought police might tell me it's Ramadan! Holy shit, shit, shit! My asshole puckered!!!

Brilliantati©
  • JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Supersonic!

City?
    Bonus Street?
    Aleppo? Corner of Assad & Putin?

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.