What are you waiting for, right now?

Comments

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417

Nintendo Classic

If you can get your hands on an extra one I will gladly pay the shipping fees.
    It will be impossible to get here in Canada during the holiday season.
    I would love too but I was only able to get one because my girl had to leave the line for work. Sorry and good luck
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    come on friday!!1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    washing to dry, daughter to get out of the shower and pack more stuff then dinner and i can't wait for sleep
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    My facial hair to grow back. I look younger with it and older without it.
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Christmas holiday
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    The temp to rise so I can go get my hike on before I have to go trim the horses' hooves!
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    waiting for sleep to come by and say hello for a while like hopefully 8 hours instead of 4 bc i need it
    Thursday morning
    My sister. We're going to be late for church at this rate!! :look_at_the_time:
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Dec. 30...waiting and waiting
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Oscar screeners to leak and my Pj hoodie I ordered on cyber Monday on Amazon.
    Nothing in particular at the moment
    A number of Oscar contender screeners to leak since one finally leaked, Fences. Longest I've seen them take to leak in years.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    sun
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Seeing some great friends, old and new, in the coming days and weeks.
    The car to get fixed.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    The next hammer to fall, with a flimsy sad excuse.

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited January 2017
    Editing is a beautiful thing.
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    So is having the balls to say what one really thinks. They each have their merits.

So is having the balls to say what one really thinks. They each have their merits.

I agree completely, but editing can be beautiful when you know that something you said (meaning me and no one else) was just not necessary. It wasn't. It wasn't needed. Anger can make people (meaning me) throw fuel and that was what it was. No need for that.
    deadendp said:

I agree completely, but editing can be beautiful when you know that something you said (meaning me and no one else) was just not necessary. It wasn't. It wasn't needed. Anger can make people (meaning me) throw fuel and that was what it was. No need for that.
    It's not just you. That anger monkey is a nasty creature and can just jump on anyone's back at any moment (been there, done that). Lost my shit just last night, in fact, but that was very warranted. There was no editing that outburst, :lol:
    deadendp said:

Editing... and being able to walk away once a viewpoint has been made. Both are exercises in recognition of the need for self control.. AKA sanity. We can't always assume that how we feel is the correct way to feel. What is valid to one, is almost always only valid to the one needing validation. This is a broad statement.. it pertains to EVERYONE.. none of us can escape our own guilt in this purely human error. For me, it has taught me to forgive, and let go, so much easier; I know that I am just as guilty of it as anyone.. just had to add that.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    And maybe, it's ok to just let it be.
    Sometime around mid-February, when the daylight has returned enough for me to really notice.
    My child to shoot for archery class.
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    deadendp said:

My child to shoot for archery class.

Go, K!
    ELITIST FUK
    For Oscar screeners of Scorsese's Silence and Manchester By The Sea to leak.
    A bit anxious about the changes going on at work. There is supposed to be a meeting in some weeks about it, long time to wait.
    Got the documents about the new building in my area from the city council, so at least I won't have to wait for that.
    My 5th Facebook monthly ban in a year to end tomorrow because of butthurt Trump trolls reporting me.

I'm just gonna do that on Twitter from now on since I started using it because not being able to connect with friends and family far away sucks.