Analog tshirt

Why can't I order my Analog tshirt .It will not let me put in to basket help.

Comments

• Same here. There is a drop down for all other items to put into a basked, but not for the analog shirt. Do we have to buy another item as well in order to get the shirt?
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Strange. It seems to work for me. Are you logged in? You have to be a member to get the shirt. I redeemed my shirt a few weeks ago. Selected my size via dropdown, clicked add to cart, entered promo code, checked out. $0 shipped to me. I just went in to see if it still worked for me, and I was able to put one in my cart without any issue.

You probably should contact info@tenclub.net about it.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited December 2016
    jeffbr said:

Strange. It seems to work for me. Are you logged in? You have to be a member to get the shirt. I redeemed my shirt a few weeks ago. Selected my size via dropdown, clicked add to cart, entered promo code, checked out. $0 shipped to me. I just went in to see if it still worked for me, and I was able to put one in my cart without any issue.

You probably should contact info@tenclub.net about it.

X2 Also did you click on the pic of the shirt to view item? Even though I got my free one last April, it still drops down to pick a size, and then add to cart.
  • I´ve got the same problem. Waiting for support to answer my mail...
  • Is this the limited edition analog gift?
    Sorry new here and would like to know what we get
    thanks for any posts.