Options

Autographed Concert Poster 11/23/13 LA - Havre Public Schools Fundraiser

kisgonekisgone Posts: 3
edited December 2016 in The Porch
The 10 Club gurus graciously donated an autographed Peal Jam Concert Poster from an LA show 11/23/13. The Autographed Poster was donated to help the Havre High Band march in the 4th of July Parade in Washington D.C. in 2016. Havre is a small town in North Central Montana, close to Ament's hometown of Big Sandy. Though there are many fans here in Havre and the surrounding area, the purpose of this fundraiser is to help the band in the High School where I teach English. I'd love to bid on and win the poster, but as an educator, I'd like to see the program, which is dedicated to music, get as much out of this opportunity as possible. http://www.blueponyk12.com/cms/module/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=168
I have shared the link with more information and ask anyone out there to share this post with fellow friends. It is a great idea for the die-hard fan who is hard to please with Holiday Gifts.
The link to get you there is blueponyk12.com

Thanks to 10 Club and Pearl Jam for helping so many people and organizations around the world.

Go Ponies and thanks to those who share.
Happy Holidays
Post edited by kisgone on

Comments