**The Official Please Play Alaska Thread**

Comments

• big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,528
    bump

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

the single digits and snow is getting me prepared for some Alaska adventures at Alyeska next month. want to add some Anchorage concerts next spring/summer to my schedule.

bump

nothing on the Alaska Airlines center calendar beyond March. Reminds me of Adams center in Missoula.

• riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Play Alaska!!!
  • Headed to Alaska for the first time this year, hopefully!, and would love to see Pearl Jam there. It would be similar to that time I lost my mind when Eddie walked out to sing with Springsteen at Wrigley. Giving this thread a big thumbs up, hope it happens.
    "I'm not the paper, I'm more like the fold ..."
  • bump

Headed to Alaska for the first time this year, hopefully!, and would love to see Pearl Jam there. It would be similar to that time I lost my mind when Eddie walked out to sing with Springsteen at Wrigley. Giving this thread a big thumbs up, hope it happens.

Where abouts are you visiting?
    it feels like Alaska in the PNW. below zero at night and 1.5 ft. of snow. Any fans from Fairbanks? Looking to visit when it warms up in the spring.

• riley540 said:

Headed to Alaska for the first time this year, hopefully!, and would love to see Pearl Jam there. It would be similar to that time I lost my mind when Eddie walked out to sing with Springsteen at Wrigley. Giving this thread a big thumbs up, hope it happens.

Where abouts are you visiting?
    Flying in to Anchorage in 2017 and making the drive to Valdez to visit friends.
    "I'm not the paper, I'm more like the fold ..."
    bump

bump for all you popsicles in the last frontier

bump

Any Alaskans on the forum need to jump on board. The best chance to see PJ would be with west coast shows.

• JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    riley540 said:

Play the Alaska center of the performing arts!! A great theater

They are definitely due for another epic theatre show. Would be a treat to do it in Alaska.
  • Do it!
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

hope to hear some tour news soon with Alaska on the list.

• Bump
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

How many Alaskan fans are there on the forums? Have heard from a few in Anchorage.

Anchorage here
    Fairbanks? Juneau?

bump

• Bump from the winter darkness.
    Bump for the temps above freezing

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    I'm hoping for the Pearl Jam Alaska Airlines Milk Run Tour of southeast Alaska!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • -51 degrees today in Fairbanks. How about some love when it's a little warmer out?
    Yes....August. An outdoor show near the solstice would be awesome. Not sure of any outdoor venues large enough.

If the band is preparing tour plans for this year, add the last frontier

bump

hoping there is some tour news soon. there never seems to be enough advanced notice. add on some Alaska shows after the west coast in the fall.