Should Trump Resign?

Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    Trump said he's the "law and order" candidate. Combine that with his authoritarian stance and disregard/knowledge of the Constitution, makes the idea of a police state something to pay attention to. It would be an American style police state, though.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

Trump said he's the "law and order" candidate. Combine that with his authoritarian stance and disregard/knowledge of the Constitution, makes the idea of a police state something to pay attention to. It would be an American style police state, though.

but it's not currently a police state.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited November 2016
    Yes
    Yes, as long as Pence does the same. Yes, Paul Ryan is a douchebag but I can survive four years of him and 2 years of him and republican controlled congress (cross fingers) over those two apocalyptic nazis.

Plus fuck his anti pot and anti separation of church and state KKKabinet.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited November 2016
    Yes
    pjalive21 said:

Lets build a wall around all these threads you keep creating!

My alt Reich poorly educated macho insecurity nationalist detector is going crazy.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Yes
    he's a got a court date coming for raping a 13 year. its an old case in civil court. my guess is that he'll suggest that she wasn't attractive enough to rape and his psychotic fanbase will laugh and we'll move on. Resign you sick fuck
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    ^^ The woman withdrew her case because she was receiving death threats. Not happening.
    Yes
    ^^are you sure? i think a press conference was called off, but the case is still ongoing?

from Nov 4
    people.com/politics/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-accuser-raped-13/
    Yes
    you're right she did
  • Why? Because leftist don't like him?
  • Trump has lived in the public eye before Hillary ever dreamed of it. Now all of a sudden some lawsuit that you never cared about is going to bring him down? A lawsuit that you knew nothing about up until he ran against a democrat for president? Some of you people are laughable, and I'm sorry for saying that.
    Yes
    ^^^i don't care about most lawsuits out there until they pertain to me. ESP is a sexual predator, a liar, a fraud, a racist, a psychopath. Yes, those are unqualified. Read the the 'Trump' thread for qualifications. You aren't going to find much in the news these days cuz my guess is that he has them all living in fear. Resign you sick fuck
    edited November 2016
    Yes
    Who: Ninni Laaksonen
    When we found out about her allegations: Oct. 27, 2016
    When she says it happened: 2006
    What she says happened: The allegations surfaced when the Finnish newspaper Ilta-Sanomat reached out to her and other women who had had contact with Trump. Laaksonen told the paper that she met him in 2006, when she was Miss Finland and competed in the Miss Universe pageant. When she was taking a picture with Trump and other contestants, she said, according to the Telegraph's translation of the Finnish, “Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt. He really grabbed my butt. I don’t think anybody saw it but I flinched and thought: ‘What is happening?’ ”

Resign you sick fuck!

Trump has lived in the public eye before Hillary ever dreamed of it. Now all of a sudden some lawsuit that you never cared about is going to bring him down? A lawsuit that you knew nothing about up until he ran against a democrat for president? Some of you people are laughable, and I'm sorry for saying that.

yeah, that's kind of generally how it works. someone in the private sector's personal legal woes don't concern me, but when they decide to become a public official, that changes. pretty simple.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

Trump has lived in the public eye before Hillary ever dreamed of it. Now all of a sudden some lawsuit that you never cared about is going to bring him down? A lawsuit that you knew nothing about up until he ran against a democrat for president? Some of you people are laughable, and I'm sorry for saying that.

So I assume that you either have a really odd interest in the legal affairs of random private citizens, or you have absolutely no interest in the legal affairs of those who run for the office of President of the United States of America. Either way it sounds absolutely ridiculous.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Yes
    Who: Kristin Anderson
    When we found out about her allegations: Oct. 14, 2016
    When she says it happened: Early 1990s
    What she says happened: The Washington Post writes that “Kristin Anderson was deep in conversation with acquaintances at a crowded Manhattan nightspot and did not notice the figure to her right on a red velvet couch—until, she recalls, his fingers slid under her miniskirt, moved up her inner thigh, and touched her vagina through her underwear.” Anderson says that at first she largely laughed off the incident, sharing it with friends occasionally. But with time, and with Trump’s presidential run, she has come to think about it differently. As with other accusers, she says she was disturbed by the Access Hollywood video from 2005 and by his denial at the town hall debate that he has never touched a woman inappropriately. “It wasn’t a sexual come-on. I don’t know why he did it. It was like just to prove that he could do it, and nothing would happen,” she told the Post

Resign! you sick fuck!
    Yes
    Who: Karena Virginia
    When we found out about her allegations: Oct. 20, 2016
    When she says it happened: 1998
    What she says happened: At a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred, Virginia said that the incident happened as she was waiting to for a car in 1998, at the U.S. Open tennis tournament in Queens, New York. According to Virginia, she overheard Trump saying to other men, “Hey, look at this one. We haven’t seen her before. Look at those legs.” Then, she said, he “walked up to me and reached his right arm and grabbed my right arm. Then his hand touched the right inside of my breast. I was in shock. I flinched. ‘Don’t you know who I am? Don’t you know who I am?’ That’s what he said to me.” Then her car arrived and she left.

Resign, you sick fuck!
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Almost twenty years later...
    Yes
    how does that take away from whether or not he actually did it? my guess is that vast majority of women who have this type of experience never go public with it.
    vaggar99 said:

how does that take away from whether or not he actually did it? my guess is that vast majority of women who have this type of experience never go public with it.

I understand that's what happens in a lot of cases. Unfortunately, this one "and touched her vagina through her underwear.” Anderson says that at first she largely laughed off the incident, sharing it with friends occasionally" strikes me as particularely odd. Most women who are sexually assaulted don't "laugh it off" and "tell the story" over cocktails with friends. Something fishy about that one. In no way am I saying he's not guilty of any of it, that one just seems odd to me.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99, I'm by no means suggesting that the legal system is even close to perfect in the States, but it is impossible to charge based on a person's accusatory story from 20 years ago with no supporting evidence, and also to adhere to the precedent of "innocent until proven guilty". If that weren't the case, I could say that you, vaggar99, assaulted me four years ago, take you to court, and walk out with several tens of thousands of dollars in my pocket (depending on the quality of our lawyers). You are thinking emotionally and you have left logic at the door. This is not grounds for dismissal. I buy the "where there's smoke, there's fire" argument, and wouldn't be surprised if Trump was proven to be a sexual offender, but I'm also not naive enough to think that these allegations are enough to charge/impeach on.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

I understand that's what happens in a lot of cases. Unfortunately, this one "and touched her vagina through her underwear.” Anderson says that at first she largely laughed off the incident, sharing it with friends occasionally" strikes me as particularely odd. Most women who are sexually assaulted don't "laugh it off" and "tell the story" over cocktails with friends. Something fishy about that one. In no way am I saying he's not guilty of any of it, that one just seems odd to me.
    yeah, what i'm finding out is that a lot of women would be flattered by this. i guess that's one reason he got elected.
    Yes
    benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99, I'm by no means suggesting that the legal system is even close to perfect in the States, but it is impossible to charge based on a person's accusatory story from 20 years ago with no supporting evidence, and also to adhere to the precedent of "innocent until proven guilty". If that weren't the case, I could say that you, vaggar99, assaulted me four years ago, take you to court, and walk out with several tens of thousands of dollars in my pocket (depending on the quality of our lawyers). You are thinking emotionally and you have left logic at the door. This is not grounds for dismissal. I buy the "where there's smoke, there's fire" argument, and wouldn't be surprised if Trump was proven to be a sexual offender, but I'm also not naive enough to think that these allegations are enough to charge/impeach on.
    i understand that there is no proof and there may never be, but the pattern is there and its really a matter of opinion right now. who knows if this stuff will ever make it to court...do you believe Bill Cosby raped all those women...not sure if there was ever 100% proof
    edited December 2016
  • Donald Trump isn't a member of ten club. You don't need to direct statements towards him and tell him to resign.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810

Donald Trump isn't a member of ten club. You don't need to direct statements towards him and tell him to resign.

As far as we know.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    Yes

Donald Trump isn't a member of ten club. You don't need to direct statements towards him and tell him to resign.

I am the Real Donald Trump
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Just the fact the sexual predator & PEBafoon are part of the same conversation should be a red flag to most people, but not this animal he will get away with everything he so desires !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....