Mike Pence

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

JC29856 said:

Pence on the Hamilton incident.
    I heard the speech, I heard the boos and cheers, I nudged my daughter and said, that's what freedom sounds like.
    Said it was a great show and recommended everyone (with a few grand laying around) to go see it.

300% classier than his douche boss.
    There's no doubt about that! Clearly he is classier, more mature, and more intelligent than Trump.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • ^^^
    Would Pence have won POTUS?
    <<<Irrelevant.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

I heard the speech, I heard the boos and cheers, I nudged my daughter and said, that's what freedom sounds like.
    Said it was a great show and recommended everyone (with a few grand laying around) to go see it.

There's no doubt about that! Clearly he is classier, more mature, and more intelligent than Trump.
    ...because the lesser of two evils matter. :weary:
    Free said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

...because the lesser of two evils matter. :weary:
    That isn't relevant either, and doesn't make any sense.
    :confounded:
    :confused:

Bernie is tops them both in every way. Does that make you feel better?
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    I just don't know how anyone can compliment Pence, knowing who he is and how he sways politically. He's clearly dangerous.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Free said:

I just don't know how anyone can compliment Pence, knowing who he is and how he sways politically. He's clearly dangerous.

Words like "dangerous" have no meaning anymore.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Free said:

but at least presidential in how he holds himself. trump is a joke. he will hopefully be the only president in history to have public meltdowns on social media.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    I think Pence will be the next Pres. ESP will likely resign and take credit for bringing the Republicans the conservative they always hoped for but could never get elected.
  • ^^^
    This is a relevant thought.
    This is a scenario that could happen and would shock no one and may even give a warm fuzzy to the defeated dems and libs.
  • Free said:

he will hopefully be the only president in history to have public meltdowns on social media.
    l'm not sure if the rants can be classified as meltdowns.
    Is it not the age where if you aren't involved in social media expressing your thoughts you are left behind?
    Social media is regarded as a very powerful tool by liberals and independents to organize and spread their message.
    President-elect Trump simply does it better.

Free said:

he will hopefully be the only president in history to have public meltdowns on social media.
    Is it not the age where if you aren't involved in social media expressing your thoughts you are left behind?
    Social media is regarded as a very powerful tool by liberals and independents to organize and spread their message.
    Yeah, if by better you mean "is unable to control himself and act like an adult"
  • ^^^
    You have to admit the whole world is aware of President-elect Trumps twitter account.

^^^
    You have to admit the whole world is aware of President-elect Trumps twitter account.

Yep.
    Everyone is also aware of the Kardashians, that doesn't mean they act like adults or are fit to lead the US.

Free said:

he talks like a petulant child that didn't get to watch the show he wanted. i have never seen another politician of either influence act like such a turd. he embarrasses himself daily the way he acts on twitter. it's not a coincidence that leading up the final days before the election he was twitter silent. his handlers knew he could only do himself damage.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• rgambs said:

^^^

Yep.
    Everyone is also aware of the Kardashians, that doesn't mean they act like adults or are fit to lead the US.
    Yet here he is.
  • Free said:

he talks like a petulant child that didn't get to watch the show he wanted. i have never seen another politician of either influence act like such a turd. he embarrasses himself daily the way he acts on twitter. it's not a coincidence that leading up the final days before the election he was twitter silent. his handlers knew he could only do himself damage.
    His twitter account was silent in the final days because all that was needed to be said was.

Free said:

His twitter account was silent in the final days because all that was needed to be said was.
    believe what you want. the guy can't control himself. he is constantly shouting from the rafters and waiving his arms hoping someone will notice him. he did not "choose" to stay silent. he was told to. i'd bet very highly on it.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited November 2016

Free said:

do yourself a favor and watch the Anderson Cooper interview with Megan Kelly. There is a segment from one of the primary debates where MK asks ESP a question related to his misogynistic ways. He repeatedly interrupts her and belittles her. Fine, that's what we expect from the ESP. The troubling part is when the cameras cuts to the audience. Almost every one of these sick fucks is on the floor laughing.

We are in a bad time and I really can't understand why. Is it because a bunch of entitled little daddy's boy's can't stand the sight of even a half-black man as POTUS? I think so. sick fucks. modern day Nazis. I will spend my every last breathe from here on squashing these pigs.
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • ^^^
    It sounds like you are bringing up the racist card again to vent your anger.
    as for the nazi shit - well it's just that, shit.
    Squashing pigs forever?
    We can go between ESP's misogyny/sexual misconduct and his obvious racism all day long. There are so many layers to this and I bet it's a golden time to be any kind of social commentator (media, comedy, historian etc).

I haven't even touched on ESP's shady business dealings. Why? All the other stuff is on so many orders of magnitude in fucked, fraud seems like jaywalking.

Pigs will answer from here on out.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    War (on) Pigs!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    go on believing that ESP's election is not normalizing neo-Nazism in the US. I'm sure lot's of Germans felt that way about their wombat pilot back in the 30's.
    I feel like Pence is lying in wait.....hoping Trump is going to quit or fuck up so majorly that he will then be POTUS. He is just way too diplomatic, and more importantly, contradictory of Trump's rantings.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936

^^^
    Would Pence have won POTUS?

No...that's why he didn't run to begin with
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    vaggar99 said:

go on believing that ESP's election is not normalizing neo-Nazism in the US. I'm sure lot's of Germans felt that way about their wombat pilot back in the 30's.

Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World'
    http://n.pr/2fGdpN8
  • ^^^
    That's a good point.
    Do you think President-elect Trump thinks this too?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936

^^^
    That's a good point.
    Do you think President-elect Trump thinks this too?

Not sure... Pence wasn't his first choice. Everyone else turned him down.

Pence was also going to have a hard time being re-elected in Indiana so he had nothing to lose.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited November 2016
    Any good interpreters here?

Post edited by JC29856 on
    JC29856 said:

Any good interpreters here?

another weak attempt by the right to make it seem like a minority is behaving badly. God forbid a black man stick his penis into white woman's vagina.