Options

Grrl Jam Reforming in Detroit

ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
Hey guys,
I'm restarting Grrl Jam- We were in Los Angeles/SF/Las Vegas, but since I moved out here, and the rest of the gang are doing other projects-- trying to reform out in the Motown area. If you are a gal in the Detroit area, and want to send me a link to your sounds- love playing pearl jam music, and definitely know that there is an audience. (oh there is, trust me!) Msg me for details. I've played as Eddie in the past, done fill in for drums, done fill in for bass but I'm primarily "edie vetter" in the band. It's an Women only based band, so as much as I'd like to be non-sexist.. I'm sexist here.

thanks in advance- please pass word for any gals you think may be great.

Cathe
When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Keep us posted on what happens, Cathe!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
    Will do! LOVE living in Detroit Metro for musicians!
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    I'm not a girl but I am from Mich! Awesome to see a PJ cover band in the same state!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Options
    So very cool. A friend of mine and I are starting an all girlz jam band as well. We're looking for a drummer in the Boston/NYC area...there needs to be way more female rockers. WAY more. Cheers to you Cathe!