*Price Drop* Movember Fundraiser - PJ / Cubs Items

tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
edited November 2016 in Vitalogy
*PRICES DROPPED, ENDS 11/30*
No takers to date, so I'm lowering prices.

I'm guessing most people are aware of Movember and I'm doing my 10th year as a participant. Since participating in 2007, I've had family members and friends diagnosed with prostate and testicular cancer and the advancements that Movember has helped fund has been incredible. With such an amazing year as a PJ & Cubs fan, I wanted to offer up a way to raise money for the cause by selling some items from my personal collection.

HOW IT WORKS
- If any of the items on the list below interest you, PM me (first come first served)
- Payment would be through my direct Movember fundraising link, guaranteeing your donation goes 100% to them and you'll receive a tax receipt
- Once donation is confirmed, I'll ship out the item(s) at no cost to you. US addresses only please.

ITEMS FOR DONATION

Ken Taylor Wrigley Field 2016 Poster - Bronze Variant - $200
#57/100, measures 12x36, shown in left and center portion of image above.

Brad Klausen Wrigley Field 2016 Poster - Show Edition - $125
Show edition, measures roughly 16x24

"All the Way" CD single - $125
Unopened, case and plastic wrap in great condition

Pearl Jam Third Man Records Vault Package - $100
Vinyl has been opened, but never played

Jack White Acoustic Recordings 1998-2016 Vinyl - $50
Never opened, never played

Joey Feldman Vedder 4-Up Flannel Poster - $30
12x16, Poster has creases due to shipping damage, so more suitable for someone looking to mount/frame. Number has been crossed out per the artist's request.
Joey Feldman Vedder Yellow Flannel Poster - $30
Same condition and situation as poster was in the same tube as the 4-up version. This print features only the yellow flannel version across the full 12x16 print.

Any donations, whether a few bucks or more, can always be made here: https://us.movember.com/donate/payment/member_id/10100/
Post edited by tschav on

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    This is nice, I'm sure people will be interested in these items - I suggest you link to this post or repost in Lost Dogs too, if you haven't already .... this ACTS page hasn't taken off yet.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Good call, thanks for the idea.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    the all the way cd single is worth $150??? *searches for shrink wrap*. :lol:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    edited November 2016

It's worth $150 if it all goes to a good organization. Trying to raise money here, not trying to price gouge for personal gain. You'd be surprised how much they've gone for.
    Post edited by tschav on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    tschav said:

It's worth $150 if it all goes to a good organization. Trying to raise money here, not trying to price gouge for personal gain. You'd be surprised how much they've gone for.
    yeah, I know, just trying to be funny. Good luck dude!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD