Mike Pence

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    rssesq said:

check my privy bro

What's your take on Israeli intelligencia utter silence on bannon? Seems strange that they paint Sanders as anti semitic and go silent with Bannon. The convicted pedophile Derschwitz actually sung bannom praise.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

check my privy bro

What's your take on Israeli intelligencia utter silence on bannon? Seems strange that they paint Sanders as anti semitic and go silent with Bannon. The convicted pedophile Derschwitz actually sung bannom praise.
    Seriously?

Please provide believable, reliable, and verifiable proof that Alan Dershowitz is a convicted pedophile.

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

check my privy bro

Seriously?

Please provide believable, reliable, and verifiable proof that Alan Dershowitz is a convicted pedophile.
    "I plead the 5th"
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

check my privy bro

Seriously?

"I plead the 5th"
    Typical

What other blatantly false anti-Semitic charges would you like to put out there.

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

check my privy bro

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

check my privy bro

Thoughts?
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

check my privy bro

Thoughts?
    You should refrain from calling people convicted pedophiles when they're not convicted pedophiles. Thoughts?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

check my privy bro

Thoughts?
    You should refrain from calling people convicted pedophiles when they're not convicted pedophiles. Thoughts?
    Feel free to open a Derschwitz pedophile or Virginia Roberts thread and I'll fill it like Podesta. This thread is about vice president Mike Pence and his hand in choosing cabinet positions.
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    JC29856 said:

benjs said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

check my privy bro

Thoughts?
    Feel free to open a Derschwitz pedophile or Virginia Roberts thread and I'll fill it like Podesta. This thread is about vice president Mike Pence and his hand in choosing cabinet positions.
    That's all great, but you're the one who labelled Dershowitz a convicted pedophile. If you'd like to admit that you made a statement calling Dershowitz a convicted pedophile while knowing full well that he's not - please do so. Until then, I'll keep making this same statement, and we'll continue the same song and dance. Your right to slander a human being is at most as much as my right to call you out for it.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

check my privy bro

They are silent on Bannon because he is demonstrably pro-Israel. It is why the anti-semitic card against him is so absurd. As a raging anti-semitic yourself I am sure you are completely aware.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Pence hates gays Bannon hates Jews & Bafoon hates everyone in between !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    While Pence’s administration has produced 57 pages of documents in response to Groth’s request, Groth argued in a court filing that they were heavily redacted. Additionally, a key email that Pence received from Texas Gov. Greg Abbot‘s chief of staff, Daniel Hodge, was turned over, but without an attached document. Pence’s administration made the redacting decisions, and argued that the email attachment was attorney work product, which is privileged and exempt from being turned over according to Indiana’s Access to Public Records Act.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    So what is between a Jew and a guy dude? Some kosher sheets maybe?
    It was one attachment to one email. Pertaining to an immigration related lawsuit.

This actually went to court, and the attachment was ruled an attorney work product by a judge.

In many, many ways this is vastly different than the Clinton email scandals. 1 attachment opposed to tens of thousands of emails. This one actually went to court. They turned over everything as opposed to smashing Blackberrys, deleting emails and scrubbing servers with Bleachbit. The core accusation is that the state taxpayers shouldn't have paid for outside counsel, as opposed to the accusation that a private email server was used to deliberately hide official communications from public scrutiny and potentially cover up money laundering and foreign influence peddling at the Clinton Foundation.
    mace1229 said:

Gays get it straight he hates Gays and Bannon hates Jews and your boy Bafoon hates everyone in between!
    mace1229 said:

Melania ..
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    And who's the misogynist again?
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Pence: Trump's life insurance policy.
    unsung said:

Pence: Trump's life insurance policy.

Exactly
    Just like dick cheney was an insurance policy
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956

mace1229 said:

Gays get it straight he hates Gays and Bannon hates Jews and your boy Bafoon hates everyone in between!
    He is not my boy bafoon. The reason he won the election (well, one reason) is he won voters who were truly undecided and those who did not think either was an appropriate candidate but realized they had to chose one. I would fall under that second category.
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    I'm not the President elect or the VP , I don't hate gays or Jews or any race of people at all these two do and that's a fact !!!
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

He is not my boy bafoon. The reason he won the election (well, one reason) is he won voters who were truly undecided and those who did not think either was an appropriate candidate but realized they had to chose one. I would fall under that second category.
    All good & dandy but I'm not talking about who voted or why they voted ! I'm calling a spade a spade Bannon hates Jews Pence hates gays and head Bafoon hates everyone in between !
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    y jose amo todo.
    rssesq said:

y jose amo todo.

Si yo amo personas buenas !
    rssesq said:

y jose amo todo.

Go ahead refute my claims about these three that will be in charge of this country!
    odio is a strong word. si o no?
  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    I'm not the President elect or the VP , I don't hate gays or Jews or any race of people at all these two do and that's a fact !!!
    its a fact because you said it?

proof?
    rssesq said:

odio is a strong word. si o no?

Yes it is so what !
    tranquilo, sereno, suave' chico. ?why u so mad hermano?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    pjalive21 said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    its a fact because you said it?

proof?
    They have policies and beleifs that convey this.