Mike Pence

Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2016/11/14/whats-mike-pence-hiding-his-emails/92839560/

Well this is interesting. Pence is trying to get the courts to keep his emails secret.
Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    I'm so tired of emails. We all know there's shit in every one of their emails too. It's pathetic people got so caught up with Clinton's.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    tbergs said:

I'm so tired of emails. We all know there's shit in every one of their emails too. It's pathetic people got so caught up with Clinton's.

Agreed...honestly, the LACK of anything big in those emails tells a lot about Clinton's character. The FBI even found some of the deleted emails and didn't find anything there either.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • No one is going to care about Mike Pence's e-mails.

People SHOULD care because such a big friggin' deal was made of Hillary's, but no one will care.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    I care. I'd love to see some anti-science, bizzaro right wing fundamentalist kooky emails. He's the future president after trump exits.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    i care but its in reference to spending tax payer dollars on law firm representation not giving up national security

but i want to know what he has to hide regardless
    Being a closet case, he's trying to hide a lot.
  • For the record, I care.

I just don't think many others will.
    This seems to be another example of less public access with this new administration. People wanted less government, not less access to what they're doing.

It started with the failure to release tax returns. We need to fight for these records as the citizens electing these people. You want to hold public office, I want to know what you're up to so I can decide if you'll serve us our yourself.
    tbergs said:

This seems to be another example of less public access with this new administration. People wanted less government, not less access to what they're doing.

It started with the failure to release tax returns. We need to fight for these records as the citizens electing these people. You want to hold public office, I want to know what you're up to so I can decide if you'll serve us our yourself.

Are you trying to tell me trump's not trustworthy? Maybe a trump voter could chime in and make a case for him. Maybe they could provide evidence of why they think he's trustworthy?

Oops. I just put evidence and trump voter in the same statement. My bad.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2016/11/14/whats-mike-pence-hiding-his-emails/92839560/

Well this is interesting. Pence is trying to get the courts to keep his emails secret.

Doesn't seem to be even closely related to the Clinton scandal.
    Most did not want all of Clinton's emails made public. In fact, the GOP even offered a third party to review the emails to determine which were work related, so the government could review them for their investigation, not make them public. She said "no." Had she not used her own private server they would have already been government property (and legally they still were, they just did not possess them).
    She then deleted and destroyed evidence that there was a subpoena to hand over.

Does not compare to Pence at all. From what I gathered he doesn't wall all of his emails made public. He has not destroyed any, lied to FBI about any, created a private server to prevent our government from having them. How can this even be compared?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mace1229 said:

Most did not want all of Clinton's emails made public. In fact, the GOP even offered a third party to review the emails to determine which were work related, so the government could review them for their investigation, not make them public. She said "no." Had she not used her own private server they would have already been government property (and legally they still were, they just did not possess them).

Does not compare to Pence at all. From what I gathered he doesn't wall all of his emails made public. He has not destroyed any, lied to FBI about any, created a private server to prevent our government from having them. How can this even be compared?
    Then he should not have to hide anything he should be clean as a whistle...he doesn't have any reason for them not to be made public !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Lots of pending legal hearings for our new crew. Hey, Hillary was the corrupt one, right?
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    mace1229 said:

How do you know what he has or hasn't done at this point with his emails?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

mace1229 said:

Then he should not have to hide anything he should be clean as a whistle...he doesn't have any reason for them not to be made public !
    Maybe. I was just pointing out it is not an equal comparison that several have made here. It is not even close.
    There's no indication it was a private server, so government officials have access to them. That was not the case with Hilary. She conducted government business on a private server, so government officials did not even have access to the work their own employees were doing, she then destroyed it. If she had handed all emails to government officials requesting them, or even allowed a third party to review which ones were work related there would not have been an email scandal. But not even her own boss knew what business was being conducted.
    No one really cares she used a private email or server. It's what she did afterwards that created the scandal.

When Pence destroys the server containing his emails, and no one other than his staff members have seen what was on them, and does all this after a subpoena was issued to preserve and turn in evidence, then go ahead and make a comparison between the 2. So far none of that has happened, and anyone with clearance to access the server can see every one of his emails.
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

Maybe. I was just pointing out it is not an equal comparison that several have made here. It is not even close.
    There's no indication it was a private server, so government officials have access to them. That was not the case with Hilary. She conducted government business on a private server, so government officials did not even have access to the work their own employees were doing, she then destroyed it. If she had handed all emails to government officials requesting them, or even allowed a third party to review which ones were work related there would not have been an email scandal. But not even her own boss knew what business was being conducted.
    No one really cares she used a private email or server. It's what she did afterwards that created the scandal.

When Pence destroys the server containing his emails, and no one other than his staff members have seen what was on them, and does all this after a subpoena was issued to preserve and turn in evidence, then go ahead and make a comparison between the 2. So far none of that has happened, and anyone with clearance to access the server can see every one of his emails.
    Excellent point!
  • They better make a big deal out of this assholes email. Any right wing trump thumper should as well.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    mace1229 said:

where did I say that it compared? Oh...I didn't

mace1229 said:

where did I say that it compared? Oh...I didn't
    The implication was there, along with other's comments. Why else would it be "interesting"?
    Maybe because he is the VP-Elect? Gee I don't know....maybe you can contact the major news organizations and ask them why they are reporting it.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/14/whats-mike-pence-hiding-his-emails/93791712/

Maybe because he is the VP-Elect? Gee I don't know....maybe you can contact the major news organizations and ask them why they are reporting it.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/14/whats-mike-pence-hiding-his-emails/93791712/

I don't need to, it's obvious. If Clinton didn't have an email scandal they wouldn't, and no one would care about it. Its all "look, see there's email corruption here too." and I assume you are intelligent enough to realize that.
    You really think without her scandal there'd be a single report on this?
    mace1229 said:

I don't need to, it's obvious. If Clinton didn't have an email scandal they wouldn't, and no one would care about it. Its all "look, see there's email corruption here too." and I assume you are intelligent enough to realize that.
    You really think without her scandal there'd be a single report on this?
    Yes....he had been asked to give it up and he won't. He was taken to court for it....now he's the VP-Elect. Yes that is newsworthy.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/mike-pence-planned-parenthood-donation-irpt/index.html

This is great....people are donating to Planned Parenthood in Pence's name.

• InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    I made this meme yesterday because I'm gangsta like that.

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

I made this meme yesterday because I'm gangsta like that.

Very few votes were cast for Mike pence...
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Bannon outright white supremacist in the WH ain't America great !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I made this meme yesterday because I'm gangsta like that.

This is straight up hardcore OG shit man.
    Good job!
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Mike Pence can't hold Dick Cheney's jock
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Oh and now he has his own email scandal and not one peep of outrage from the alt Reich.

White male rethuglican privilege, yall!
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    check my privy bro