TEMPLE OF THE DOG SEATTLE ROLL CALL

Comments

• Flying in from Memphis for night 1.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

RKCNDY said:

Put me down for Night 2, so excited to be closing down the tour. =)
    I will be in town the night before if anyone out there ends up with a spare. :lol:

I don't have a spare, but you're having a drink with me on night 1. Though I'm not sure I will be at Kern's, might go to the Drake-which is around the corner from the Paramount and a total dive.
    The Clipper doesn't get in until 7:45 so drinks before the show are out. But if your still kickin' afterwards we could do something or on Monday.
    ok fine...I have a pressie for you so we are meeting up one way or another!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

Put me down for Night 2, so excited to be closing down the tour. =)
    I will be in town the night before if anyone out there ends up with a spare. :lol:

I don't have a spare, but you're having a drink with me on night 1. Though I'm not sure I will be at Kern's, might go to the Drake-which is around the corner from the Paramount and a total dive.
    The Clipper doesn't get in until 7:45 so drinks before the show are out. But if your still kickin' afterwards we could do something or on Monday.
    ok fine...I have a pressie for you so we are meeting up one way or another!
    Yes ma'am, I will have some contraband for you as well. :wink:
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    edited November 2016
    updated. Less than two weeks BUUUUMP

Scored on night one through my friends work... Still looking for 2 Night 2 so I can take my wife. Will probably hang around the venue all night either way lol.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • ME68701ME68701 Hershey, PA Posts: 103
    Is anyone interested in picking up an extra poster in Seattle to trade for my extra Philly poster? Shoot me a message if interested.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332

Wishlist Foundation Fundraiser Info

Sunday & Monday, November 20 & 21: Seattle, WA - Paramount Theatre
    Organizers: David M
    Location: Kerns Music Shop At the Showbox 1426 1st Ave, Seattle WA
    Beneficiary: West Seattle Food Bank
    EVENT INFO (11/20): Facebook, PJ Forum
    EVENT INFO (11/21): Facebook, PJ Forum

Can't wait! :)
  • I'll be there for Night 1!
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
    ONE WEEK BUMP
  • ME68701ME68701 Hershey, PA Posts: 103
    Poster trade anyone? I have an extra Philly TOTD Poster. Since they are doing 2 nights in Seattle, these will be plentiful. PM If you want to trade. Thanks!
  • giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    See you all at Seattle 1 & 2! Only 7 more sleeps!!!
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
    Can't wait!!!! :)

I said THIS sunday in the regards to the show today :bee:
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    Does anyone know where I could find a single ticket to either night without paying through the nose? I would love to be able to add my name to this list!
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    Lukin66 said:

Does anyone know where I could find a single ticket to either night without paying through the nose? I would love to be able to add my name to this list!

Not easily. It's a pretty small venue so there's not a whole lot of spare tickets floating around (as many people didn't even get tickets to a single night). It seems that Arena's might have been too big for the tour (juding by the $10 tickets the other day for LA) but Theatre's are too small (Philly and Seattle having a complete shortage of tickets). All you can really do is keep an eye on the forums and facebook group to see if anyone needs to ditch ticket last minute.

i'm only going to the first show (which is ok because it means I can see the football game too). I've given up on going to night 2 :(
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 235
    I won tickets to Night 2 from Global Citizen. I'm in shock right now. This is amazing.
    DoDaFoo said:

I won tickets to Night 2 from Global Citizen. I'm in shock right now. This is amazing.

Congrats!! :)
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    Zod said:

Lukin66 said:

Not easily. It's a pretty small venue so there's not a whole lot of spare tickets floating around (as many people didn't even get tickets to a single night). It seems that Arena's might have been too big for the tour (juding by the $10 tickets the other day for LA) but Theatre's are too small (Philly and Seattle having a complete shortage of tickets). All you can really do is keep an eye on the forums and facebook group to see if anyone needs to ditch ticket last minute.

i'm only going to the first show (which is ok because it means I can see the football game too). I've given up on going to night 2 :(
    Yeah, my heart sank when then initially announced that the Seattle shows were at the Paramount. It's a lovely theater, but it doesn't even seat 3K. I am just holding out hope that someone has an extra spare for either night. Fingers crossed!
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • night 2... so excited!!!
  • DoDaFoo said:

Congrats :):)
    edited November 2016
    Can't wait to get the poster up next to this guy. First PJ show, First TOTD: Paramount Theater!

This week is gonna be BRUTAL lol.
    Post edited by SomethingCreative on
    Just around the corner. :)
    demetrios said:

Just around the corner. :)

we've almost made it!
  • ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    Anyone in Seattle for the weekend we just arrived!
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Chadplam said:

Anyone in Seattle for the weekend we just arrived!

Live in Bellingham WA, will be in Seattle Sunday and Monday for the shows!
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    landing in 2 hours, then straight to get some tasty stank herbs and oils.

landing in 2 hours, then straight to get some tasty stank herbs and oils.

Enjoy my friend!
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    tokin on some of that 12th Strain Limited Edition Super Skunk Oil.... Some Dutch Treat, some Hindu Kush and some Ghost OG for the brain... God Bless America.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    In case anyone missed this from the venue:

Please be advised that STG has increased safety procedures to include a NO BAG policy and a requirement that all patrons remove their coats upon entry. We apologize for any discomfort this may cause but feel that the overall safety of our patrons is the most important thing, therefore these measures have become standard practice. We advise that you plan accordingly and refrain from bringing bags, (purses of reasonable size are permitted), to the theatre and be prepared to remove your coat upon entry. Thank you!
    edited November 2016
    Suziemay said:

In case anyone missed this from the venue:

Please be advised that STG has increased safety procedures to include a NO BAG policy and a requirement that all patrons remove their coats upon entry. We apologize for any discomfort this may cause but feel that the overall safety of our patrons is the most important thing, therefore these measures have become standard practice. We advise that you plan accordingly and refrain from bringing bags, (purses of reasonable size are permitted), to the theatre and be prepared to remove your coat upon entry. Thank you!

thanks good info