Sold

riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
edited October 2016 in Lost Dogs
Pearl jam nc photo image_zpshoai9pf7.jpeg

i have almost 500 into this display as it was done at a high end frame shop. I don't have the wall space for it and would like it to go to a good home. $150 plus shipping.

Just need to move it.
Post edited by riley540 on
Tagged:

Comments

• riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Bump make me an offer
    Bump!
  • FadedGloryFadedGlory Chicagoland Posts: 416
    Is that the shirt underneath? Interesting to do that with the shirt. So if the poster and shirt came from the 10C sale, let's say you're into those items for like $90 after shipping. That means you paid $400 or so to have it framed?

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

Is that the shirt underneath? Interesting to do that with the shirt. So if the poster and shirt came from the 10C sale, let's say you're into those items for like $90 after shipping. That means you paid $400 or so to have it framed?

$380 frame job using UV protection glass.

The shirt was too small for me, so I just came up with the idea to display it with the poster
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

Professional framing isn't cheap.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I went to that show....
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Great job. Looks really nice. Good luck OP
    SJD3232 said:

Great job. Looks really nice. Good luck OP

Thanks! Much appreciated!
    Bump
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524

I went to that show....

Dirty Frank kicked as that night.....
  • FadedGloryFadedGlory Chicagoland Posts: 416

Oh, this I know very well. But I've had a few things professionally framed that are 24x36 and include a poster, plus openings for the sticker/pin, ticket and mini setlist reproduction ... triple matted ... and gotten them done for $150 or so. Granted, that's not with museum glass. But the museum glass certainly wouldn't be another $250. A $380 frame job just surprises me, is all, because there are many, many ways to get stuff pro framed at that size for less.

That said, not trying to hijack the thread – good luck on the sale!

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

Oh, this I know very well. But I've had a few things professionally framed that are 24x36 and include a poster, plus openings for the sticker/pin, ticket and mini setlist reproduction ... triple matted ... and gotten them done for $150 or so. Granted, that's not with museum glass. But the museum glass certainly wouldn't be another $250. A $380 frame job just surprises me, is all, because there are many, many ways to get stuff pro framed at that size for less.

That said, not trying to hijack the thread – good luck on the sale!
    The frame shop I go too has one of the biggest local selections for frames, mats, ect. This wasn't the cheapest molding, as it has red tint to it. I also did a double mat. There is a thin red around the shirt and poster to make the cancelled stamp and the shirt logo pop, and tie together, since it's the only common color. I also had to pay them for the labor. I could have saved a lot if I had them cut the shirt, but they kept the shirt in tact, so it could be removed in the future of need be. The piece is massive, not a cheap mold, double mat, UV glass, and hours of shop labor. It adds up quick.

I had my PJ Denver poster framed at the same place, no Mat, way less labor, and it was only $180. I've been a bicycle mechanic for a while and the longer the job takes the more $$ it runs.

I just don't want people to think I'm lying about the price. I do a good job of selling almost all of my PJ merch at face value!

:)

Bump!
    Bumpp
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump!
    Updated
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Man - $150 for this? How is this still available?
    SJD3232 said:

Man - $150 for this? How is this still available?

Gotta have good prices for fellow fans :)
  • cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    PM sent...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • asnipesasnipes Posts: 82
    If I didn't already have one I'd be all over this, bump for a great deal