I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Yep
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Thank goodness nature for it.
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
    It's funny, I'm sitting in my home office with the door open and I just got a huge whiff of smoke. I'm home alone and my next door neighbor is a Mormon. Hunh. Somebody's getting high and it isn't me.
    Haha. Get on that!

Our hallway reeks, I'm sure. Don't know if having a mezuzah on the door jamb makes any of our neighbors think it's NOT us causing it. Doubt it :bee:
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    "Get HIGH, hit the floor before you go"
    Alt J - Something Good
    Very nicely shining on here.

Hope you and the chadwick are well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNJlKaF8sJc
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    edited September 2016
    hedonist said:

So glad I found this right now. One of my faves. Helped soothe my pain a bit. :hug:
    And yes, I'm high, but not enough.
    Post edited by RogueStoner on
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    With the fires going in California this time of year I'm guessing every one in the state has at least some traces of THC in their blood stream.

Is that legal? :tongue:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

hedonist said:

So glad I found this right now. One of my faves. Helped soothe my pain a bit. :hug:
    And yes, I'm high, but not enough.
    Glad you found it too, RS. Whatever it takes :)

B, as Bill Hicks said, "Not only do I think marijuana should be legalized… I think it should be mandatory."

(though maybe not for everyone)
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    So awesome being able to just hit the corner store.

#FHP
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Horos said:

Looks tasty
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Looks like infant turds bagged up for a visit to the pediatrician.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I'm high on life, bros.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    I know a guy who went to costco today, all stoned up but lost his buzz.....he did eat a bunch of free samples, tho.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Wobbie said:

I know a guy who went to costco today, all stoned up but lost his buzz.....he did eat a bunch of free samples, tho.

I would like to meet that guy.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    Horos said:

Denver & Seattle X2 in the last few years was so much fun. The Variety is insane

My guy here in NY is spot on 90% of the time, every so often you get some harsh low grade shit. Buying it like your in a farmers market brought a tear to my eye

God Bless America....and NY what the fuck are we waiting for??

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    CROJAM95 said:

Horos said:

Denver & Seattle X2 in the last few years was so much fun. The Variety is insane

My guy here in NY is spot on 90% of the time, every so often you get some harsh low grade shit. Buying it like your in a farmers market brought a tear to my eye

God Bless America....and NY what the fuck are we waiting for??

What is NY waiting for? I want to know what the WHOLE Country is waiting for?

I really thought about this in the 80's, when i said it would be legalized in the next 20 years. I guess we'll need another 20 years for that to happen? Maybe?
    Just saw my first pro Prop. 64 TV ad here (legalization).

I'm for it but some of the tie-ins concern me.

Need to dig into that before sending in my ballot...but for now? Yeah, :bee: -ing =)
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    AZ is running messed up anti legalization ads showing some fucked up statistics from Colorado. Don't show me stats from one neighborhood and then imply without actually saying that is the situation in the whole state.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    edited October 2016
    Hey. In the beginning we had some quarks. But really, they've got that all worked out. ( and yes we are the first state to have a RMJ related death) Colorado got that together really quickly, and now two years later we are seeing that money put to good use; fixing our streets, our waterways, and going back into monies towards tourism.

And yes it really is nice to just hit up the corner store!
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716

Hey. In the beginning we had some quarks. But really, they've got that all worked out. ( and yes we are the first state to have a RMJ related death) Colorado got that together really quickly, and now two years later we are seeing that money put to good use; fixing our streets, our waterways, and going back into monies towards tourism.

You guys had a RMJ related death? How did that happen?
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

Of course intoxication is the issue, not specifically RMJ. There have been a few deaths in CO that they've (mostly opponents) tried to associate with pot, but there were other factors. One idiot college kid got jumped from his hotel balcony and the coroner listed "marijuana intoxication" as a factor. One woman was shot by her husband who was hallucinating after eating edibles and taking prescription drugs. Another dude shot himself and his parents blamed it on edibles. Pot may have enabled these imbalanced people to do these things (and prescription drugs, other drugs and/or alcohol would likely have produced the same results), but certainly didn't cause it.

Is there a case in CO I haven't heard of where RMJ itself was specifically causal? I haven't heard of one.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

Of course intoxication is the issue, not specifically RMJ. There have been a few deaths in CO that they've (mostly opponents) tried to associate with pot, but there were other factors. One idiot college kid got jumped from his hotel balcony and the coroner listed "marijuana intoxication" as a factor. One woman was shot by her husband who was hallucinating after eating edibles and taking prescription drugs. Another dude shot himself and his parents blamed it on edibles. Pot may have enabled these imbalanced people to do these things (and prescription drugs, other drugs and/or alcohol would likely have produced the same results), but certainly didn't cause it.

Is there a case in CO I haven't heard of where RMJ itself was specifically causal? I haven't heard of one.
    It sure which ones you have heard, but the first I saw here was jn
    August or Sept. of 2014. Right after it was legalized in Denver, four kids from out of state rented a motel room, and went and bought Wdibles, and one kid ate like a whole cookie or more, and freaked out, fell over the railing and died from the head injury. They were saying it was the first RMJ related death. Not sure if any alcohol was involved.
    You mentioned the kid I was referring tp
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    jeffbr said:

THC overdose. Usually from dabbing. ERs are seeing much more of this in Colorado.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400

jeffbr said:

THC overdose. Usually from dabbing. ERs are seeing much more of this in Colorado.
    Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what is dabbing?
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    edited October 2016

jeffbr said:

I'm all for the traditional leaf method...but edibles is a slightly different story. I can see how someone could loose their mind from eating too much. It's a very fine line..you need to find that proper dosage amount and stick with it..im not sure edibles should be sold.
    Post edited by Wma31394 on
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    edited October 2016
    cutz said:

jeffbr said:

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what is dabbing?
    Dabs is a concentration that goes 10 steps beyond the proces of making Hash. ( which is just the THC Chrystal's, called Tricombs,crushed into a thick substance). Dabs are the crushed Tricombs,rolled and heated to create a thick oily substance( that is nearly pure THC.)

Dabbing is smoking that stuff through a vaporizer pen, or on top of your pot.
    Post edited by whispering hands on
    Wma31394 said:

jeffbr said:

I'm all for the traditional leaf method...but edibles is a slightly different story. I can see how someone could loose their mind from eating too much. It's a very fine line..you need to find that proper dosage amount and stick with it..im not sure edibles should be sold.
    I almost agree with the edibles, and that Dabs should be cut out too. Except, edibles are great for those who need nausea control or pain relief but don't wish to smoke. It's just that idiots are prone to idiocy, thus ruining it for everyone. And Dabs.. that is what they use IN the edibles.. it shouldn't be sold pure, is my honest opinion.

Wma31394 said:

jeffbr said:

I almost agree with the edibles, and that Dabs should be cut out too. Except, edibles are great for those who need nausea control or pain relief but don't wish to smoke. It's just that idiots are prone to idiocy, thus ruining it for everyone. And Dabs.. that is what they use IN the edibles.. it shouldn't be sold pure, is my honest opinion.
    Ain't that the truth! And not just weed-related either.

Edibles are tough for me to gauge, and I typically use them for strong pain or needing to sleep.

I much prefer the flower or oil for their more-immediate effects, not to mention the ritual itself.