• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited October 2016
    CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

She has lied to the American people and she has lied under oath. Same can be said for her husband. Yeah she is trustworthy.

Is this true?! Someone should look into this immediately! Perhaps Congress can order some sort of extensive investigation....
    Is it true...yes. Looked into?....yes, but the requirements that need to be fulfilled to get a conviction for perjury is impossible no matter who it is, what they say, what they do, regaurdless of party affiliation.
    You know what should be looked into? Trump being accused of raping a 13 year old.

Two witnesses are now joined by a third, “Joan Doe,” who said in court documents that:
    “In the 1994-95 school year, I was told by the plaintiff in Jane Doe v. Trump and Epstein (1:16-cv-04642, SDNY) that the plaintiff was subject to sexual contact by the Defendants at parties in New York City during the summer of 1994.

When Epstein was asked if he had ever “socialized” with Donald Trump with underage girls, Epstein plead the Fifth.
    Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
    A: Though I’d like to answer that question, at least today I’m going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

Sounds pretty damning to me....
    Using deflection moves to escape answering for Hillary doesn't really work.
    pretty sure Hillary answered for Hillary when she spent all that time testifying.
    Yeah. And the need to constantly use Trump as a reason for supporting her and not her policies, character, history? (Not just directed at you, CM, but all).
    I mean where do you want to start? Hillary stands head & shoulders above all the other candidates in each of those departments: policies, character & history
    :lol:

Ok.
  • Stickman12Stickman12 Posts: 504
    edited October 2016

JimmyV said:

If you want to be suspicious of the tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton, I'm not going to argue that it didn't/doesn't smell a little funny. But the Attorney General announcing she will abide by an FBI recommendation is not suspicious at all. I would be more concerned if it went the other way with an AG expressing doubts about an FBI investigation of a political ally. Seems like Lynch headed that off by saying she would abide either way.

Exactly....if the FBI said they had something to prosecute and she declined there would be something to consider.

Tin foil hat bullshit
    Attorney general, FBI director, head of the state dept, all appointed by Obama. All in the same bed. Truth hurts. But your right, I'll take my tin foil hat off and join your flock that is being directed by shepherd Clinton.
    wrong....Comey was appointed by Bush. Buy a clue
    Comey was appointed FBI director by Obama in September of 2013. I'm done with you buddy.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

She has lied to the American people and she has lied under oath. Same can be said for her husband. Yeah she is trustworthy.

Is this true?! Someone should look into this immediately! Perhaps Congress can order some sort of extensive investigation....
    Is it true...yes. Looked into?....yes, but the requirements that need to be fulfilled to get a conviction for perjury is impossible no matter who it is, what they say, what they do, regaurdless of party affiliation.
    You know what should be looked into? Trump being accused of raping a 13 year old.

Two witnesses are now joined by a third, “Joan Doe,” who said in court documents that:
    “In the 1994-95 school year, I was told by the plaintiff in Jane Doe v. Trump and Epstein (1:16-cv-04642, SDNY) that the plaintiff was subject to sexual contact by the Defendants at parties in New York City during the summer of 1994.

When Epstein was asked if he had ever “socialized” with Donald Trump with underage girls, Epstein plead the Fifth.
    Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
    A: Though I’d like to answer that question, at least today I’m going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

pretty sure Hillary answered for Hillary when she spent all that time testifying.
    Yeah. And the need to constantly use Trump as a reason for supporting her and not her policies, character, history? (Not just directed at you, CM, but all).
    I mean where do you want to start? Hillary stands head & shoulders above all the other candidates in each of those departments: policies, character & history

Ok.
    Let's get it straight from the horses' mouths:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/page/bio/
    too many accomplishments to count

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/about/
    Graduated College
    Wrote books popular about business (while being raked over the coals for his business practices)
    Has over 25 million followers on social media
    Marched in a parade
    Owns real estate that lost him a billion dollars
    Star and co-producer of the reality television series
    Has anchor babies
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    edited October 2016
    CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

Ok.

Graduated College
    Wrote books popular about business (while being raked over the coals for his business practices)
    Marched in a parade
    Has anchor babies
    I didn't ask for Trump's accomplishments but I know you probably can't help yourself. :lol:

Oh, and "too many accomplishments to count"? From her OWN website. Hardly objective. Just for starters, she hires DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to be her "Campaign manager" after being forced to step down. Never addressed the public as to the DNC WikiLeaks, never released transcripts to speeches to Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street big heads. Does not answer questions from the public, no press conferences. "Hides" from media so Trump can purposely implode in front of America. Has pneumonia but hides it from the public, until forced to after collapsing during 911 ceremonies. That's just for starters. She has a Looooong history of so much more.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588

Looks like the segue for blaming President Obama for everything bad that has ever happened to Hillary Clinton being blamed has already happened.

:dizzy:

Soon when she's president, righties can double up and blame both her and Bill!
    Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

Ok.

Graduated College
    Marched in a parade
    Has anchor babies
    I didn't ask for Trump's accomplishments but I know you probably can't help yourself. :lol:

Oh, and "too many accomplishments to count"? From her OWN website. Hardly objective. Just for starters, she hires DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to be her "Campaign manager" after being forced to step down. Never addressed the public as to the DNC WikiLeaks, never released transcripts to speeches to Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street big heads. Does not answer questions from the public, no press conferences. "Hides" from media so Trump can purposely implode in front of America. Has pneumonia but hides it from the public, until forced to after collapsing during 911 ceremonies. That's just for starters. She has a Looooong history of so much more.
    I fail to see how any of these items disqualify her for Presidency. However, she does have a laundry list of accomplishments in public service that do make her more than qualified.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

Ok.

Graduated College
    Marched in a parade
    Has anchor babies

I suppose Trump's own website should be taken with a grain of salt as well. And still the most impressive thing he could come up with was "25 million followers on social media". Sad!
    FYI - in case you're assuming, I'm no Trump supporter.
    Free said:

I don't believe there are any true Trump supporters. Only those who are angry, scared, or misinformed.
    CM189191 said:

Free said:

I don't believe there are any true Trump supporters. Only those who are angry, scared, or misinformed.
    Not that either, but thanks. :lol:
    Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

Not that either, but thanks. :lol:
    Got it. I'll mark you down as "misinformed". Thank you for self identifying. It will help facilitate future conversations.
    You know nothing about me. But go ahead, judge me.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Looks like the segue for blaming President Obama for everything bad that has ever happened to Hillary Clinton being blamed has already happened.

:dizzy:

Trump: "Why not?"
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937

JimmyV said:

If you want to be suspicious of the tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton, I'm not going to argue that it didn't/doesn't smell a little funny. But the Attorney General announcing she will abide by an FBI recommendation is not suspicious at all. I would be more concerned if it went the other way with an AG expressing doubts about an FBI investigation of a political ally. Seems like Lynch headed that off by saying she would abide either way.

Exactly....if the FBI said they had something to prosecute and she declined there would be something to consider.

Tin foil hat bullshit
    Attorney general, FBI director, head of the state dept, all appointed by Obama. All in the same bed. Truth hurts. But your right, I'll take my tin foil hat off and join your flock that is being directed by shepherd Clinton.
    wrong....Comey was appointed by Bush. Buy a clue
    Comey was appointed FBI director by Obama in September of 2013. I'm done with you buddy.
    you're right....I was remembering his appt to the Justice Dept by Bush.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

Has US Intel looked into this?

Analysts believe the most important aspect in The Forensicator’s report is the “estimated speed of transfer (23 MB/s)” at which the documents were copied. Analysts say it’s “inconceivable” the DNC documents could have been copied at such speed from a remote location....that the calculated transfer speeds for the initial copy were much faster than can be supported by an Internet connection.

This is extremely significant and completely discredits allegations of Russian hacking made by both Guccifer 2.0 and Crowdstrike.

theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,482
    JC29856 said:

Analysts believe the most important aspect in The Forensicator’s report is the “estimated speed of transfer (23 MB/s)” at which the documents were copied. Analysts say it’s “inconceivable” the DNC documents could have been copied at such speed from a remote location....that the calculated transfer speeds for the initial copy were much faster than can be supported by an Internet connection.

This is extremely significant and completely discredits allegations of Russian hacking made by both Guccifer 2.0 and Crowdstrike.

Yea sure, Boris.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    JC29856 said:

Yea sure, Boris.
    I'm guessing the gateway pundit linked him there.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited July 2017
    flood insurance

was if fancy bear, cosy bear, guccifer 2 or Warren Flood?

https://youtu.be/Vv9wXdIqp7g
    JC29856 said:
    flood insurance

Hey look everyone! It's 3D, recycling year old reporting likes it's breaking news.

Distort
    Distract
    Dissent

Or is it, Dimitri, Dabria, Dado?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    JC29856 said:
    flood insurance

Hey look everyone! It's 3D, recycling year old reporting likes it's breaking news.

Distort
    Distract
    Dissent

Or is it, Dimitri, Dabria, Dado?
    Haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
    JC29856 said:

ah yes, the reputable 'forensicator' blog

that mysteriously appeared on the internet 3 days ago on 07/10, has no prior posts, and no author by-line
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited July 2017
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:

ah yes, the reputable 'forensicator' blog

that mysteriously appeared on the internet 3 days ago on 07/10, has no prior posts, and no author by-line
    Exactly... this is one of the reasons we are in this place... morons reading shit on the internet and taking it as fact... slice of pizza anyone? there was and is a real fake news campaign being used, but it's trump supporters falling victim to it

JC seems to be drawn to it like a moth to the flame
    edited July 2017
    ^
    Oh my god. I was just kidding around but, hey, guess what website links to the forensicator? You guessed it....The Gateway Pundit!!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/ !! 

Also among their top stories today: The Russian lawyer is a McCain supporter, an out of context still shot of a CNN reporter not standing for the national anthem, and some random video of a "liberal" yelling at a fisherman.

GET YOUR NEWS FROM BETTER SOURCES.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    Now watch the red hatters in your facebook feed act like they're tech wizards : "Look libtard, the transfer speed said it was 23/mbs. Not possible!"  

great analysis about guccifer2.

http://g-2.space/

There are individuals, who, in reality, now have a much higher likelihood of being linked to Guccifer2.0 than anyone in Russia. - The intention of this article is to inform readers extensively about everything there is to know about Guccifer2.0 and from that, be armed with enough information to give motive and means the regard they deserve.
    JC29856 said:

There are individuals, who, in reality, now have a much higher likelihood of being linked to Guccifer2.0 than anyone in Russia. - The intention of this article is to inform readers extensively about everything there is to know about Guccifer2.0 and from that, be armed with enough information to give motive and means the regard they deserve.
    And it's not about this Gucifer 2.0 either. But nice try.

Brilliantati©
    JC29856 said:

get
    your
    news
    from
    better
    sources
    chinese-happy.jpg
    How is Gucy baby these days?

Brilliantati©
  • Hello? Guccifer? Meet Mueller. Bob Mueller. It’s a pleasure.

Brilliantati©
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    This thread title hasn't aged well.