I'm liking this Guccifer guy...

Comments

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786

She has lied to the American people and she has lied under oath. Same can be said for her husband. Yeah she is trustworthy.

Is this true?! Someone should look into this immediately! Perhaps Congress can order some sort of extensive investigation....
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Gern, this is ridiculous. Stop being a Hillary apologist and wake up. She is NOT on your side, no matter how much you think she is.
  • CM189191 said:

She has lied to the American people and she has lied under oath. Same can be said for her husband. Yeah she is trustworthy.

Is this true?! Someone should look into this immediately! Perhaps Congress can order some sort of extensive investigation....
    Is it true...yes. Looked into?....yes, but the requirements that need to be fulfilled to get a conviction for perjury is impossible no matter who it is, what they say, what they do, regaurdless of party affiliation.
  • Stickman12Stickman12 Posts: 504
    edited October 2016

https://youtu.be/d8FtqzdiYFU

Watch this and tell me that she did not lie to congress under oath.

"Marked" classified....she was referring to the classified emails coming through the secure system. None of those emails were on her server....NONE

listen at 2:00

I can't say that she lied under oath. The FBI did not say that she lied under oath....why should I listen to you and believe that she lied under oath?

Lying under oath and making statements that could be considered inaccurate is not considered perjury.
    You are definitely out there brother. Catch you on the flipside
    I have the FBI and justice Dept on my side....you've got Sean Hannity and Godfather
    Never mentioned Hannity or The Godfather. The department of justice (Lynch) said she was accepting the FBI teams decision before they even made a decision. Never been done before but hey why not. The FBI director clearly stated that emails were sent or received did in fact contain classified material at the time they were sent or received on her private server. The facts are not influenced by politics. The results are.

CM189191 said:

Is it true...yes. Looked into?....yes, but the requirements that need to be fulfilled to get a conviction for perjury is impossible no matter who it is, what they say, what they do, regaurdless of party affiliation.
    hmmm....makes you wonder why so much time, energy and money was wasted. It's almost like some sort of political theater was going on....I hope the people aren't so easily misled
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936

https://youtu.be/d8FtqzdiYFU

"Marked" classified....she was referring to the classified emails coming through the secure system. None of those emails were on her server....NONE

I can't say that she lied under oath. The FBI did not say that she lied under oath....why should I listen to you and believe that she lied under oath?

Lying under oath and making statements that could be considered inaccurate is not considered perjury.
    I have the FBI and justice Dept on my side....you've got Sean Hannity and Godfather
    Never mentioned Hannity or The Godfather. The department of justice (Lynch) said she was accepting the FBI teams decision before they even made a decision. Never been done before but hey why not. The FBI director clearly stated that emails were sent or received did in fact contain classified material at the time they were sent or received on her private server. The facts are not influenced by politics. The results are.
    She said she would accept it regardless of what it was. Quit spinning Hannity. Change your username to Hannity right now.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Free said:

Gern, this is ridiculous. Stop being a Hillary apologist and wake up. She is NOT on your side, no matter how much you think she is.

You lost all credibility a long time ago. Go back to bed.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

I know you guys are intelligent. Look it up. It's not hard to find. One of the "dorky" things i do is watch congress oversight committee hearings.

Interesting tactic. Make something up or repeat misinformation, and the place the onus on others to prove that you're wrong.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

Free said:

You lost all credibility a long time ago. Go back to bed.
    Take a look at yourself, man.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    If you want to be suspicious of the tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton, I'm not going to argue that it didn't/doesn't smell a little funny. But the Attorney General announcing she will abide by an FBI recommendation is not suspicious at all. I would be more concerned if it went the other way with an AG expressing doubts about an FBI investigation of a political ally. Seems like Lynch headed that off by saying she would abide either way.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJ_Soul said:

I know you guys are intelligent. Look it up. It's not hard to find. One of the "dorky" things i do is watch congress oversight committee hearings.

Interesting tactic. Make something up or repeat misinformation, and the place the onus on others to prove that you're wrong.
    Ok prove I'm wrong. If I say the sun is hot do I have to prove that to you.
  • JimmyV said:

If you want to be suspicious of the tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton, I'm not going to argue that it didn't/doesn't smell a little funny. But the Attorney General announcing she will abide by an FBI recommendation is not suspicious at all. I would be more concerned if it went the other way with an AG expressing doubts about an FBI investigation of a political ally. Seems like Lynch headed that off by saying she would abide either way.

Accepting the recommendations before it was even proposed when that has never been done before is what is suspicious when that statement has not been made before
  • https://youtu.be/d8FtqzdiYFU

She said she would accept it regardless of what it was. Quit spinning Hannity. Change your username to Hannity right now.
    Didn't spin anything. Your the one on the merry go round
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810

JimmyV said:

Accepting the recommendations before it was even proposed when that has never been done before is what is suspicious when that statement has not been made before
    So the AG should have brought charges even though the FBI did not recommend them? I don't think the statement matters so much as the action in this case.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:

Exactly....if the FBI said they had something to prosecute and she declined there would be something to consider.

Tin foil hat bullshit

• JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

So the AG should have brought charges even though the FBI did not recommend them? I don't think the statement matters so much as the action in this case.
    Not at all but at least review them and make a decision. Don't blindly say that the recommendations will be accepted when the investigation is not completed. People have been prosecuted and convicted for less serious offensives concerning classified information.
  • JimmyV said:

Exactly....if the FBI said they had something to prosecute and she declined there would be something to consider.

Tin foil hat bullshit
    Attorney general, FBI director, head of the state dept, all appointed by Obama. All in the same bed. Truth hurts. But your right, I'll take my tin foil hat off and join your flock that is being directed by shepherd Clinton.

CM189191 said:

You know what should be looked into? Trump being accused of raping a 13 year old.

Two witnesses are now joined by a third, “Joan Doe,” who said in court documents that:
    “In the 1994-95 school year, I was told by the plaintiff in Jane Doe v. Trump and Epstein (1:16-cv-04642, SDNY) that the plaintiff was subject to sexual contact by the Defendants at parties in New York City during the summer of 1994.

When Epstein was asked if he had ever “socialized” with Donald Trump with underage girls, Epstein plead the Fifth.
    Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
    A: Though I’d like to answer that question, at least today I’m going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

Sounds pretty damning to me....
    edited October 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Ok prove I'm wrong. If I say the sun is hot do I have to prove that to you.
    No, because everyone already knows the sun is hot.... Are you saying that Hillary lying to Congress is common knowledge?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

You know what should be looked into? Trump being accused of raping a 13 year old.

Two witnesses are now joined by a third, “Joan Doe,” who said in court documents that:
    “In the 1994-95 school year, I was told by the plaintiff in Jane Doe v. Trump and Epstein (1:16-cv-04642, SDNY) that the plaintiff was subject to sexual contact by the Defendants at parties in New York City during the summer of 1994.

When Epstein was asked if he had ever “socialized” with Donald Trump with underage girls, Epstein plead the Fifth.
    Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
    A: Though I’d like to answer that question, at least today I’m going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

Agreed.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

It can be challenging keeping up with the Trump rape allegations, but I think this is the one with a pending civil suit.
    edited October 2016

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

It can be challenging keeping up with the Trump rape allegations, but I think this is the one with a pending civil suit.
    Wasn't the civil suit withdrawn because the plaintive doesn't have the money to move ahead with it? Or is this a new one?
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

Using deflection moves to escape answering for Hillary doesn't really work.
    Free said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

pretty sure Hillary answered for Hillary when she spent all that time testifying.
    PJ_Soul said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

Wasn't the civil suit withdrawn because the plaintive doesn't have the money to move ahead with it? Or is this a new one?
    I believe the original filing was withdrawn because it was filed in the wrong jurisdiction. Technical issue, and filed properly now. I'm no attorney though, I just play one on the internets.
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

pretty sure Hillary answered for Hillary when she spent all that time testifying.
    What difference does it make?

Hey, isn't the FBI Director's brother on the Admin team?
    CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

Yeah. And the need to constantly use Trump as a reason for supporting her and not her policies, character, history? (Not just directed at you, CM, but all).
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Looks like the segue for blaming President Obama for everything bad that has ever happened to Hillary Clinton being blamed has already happened.

:dizzy:

JimmyV said:

Tin foil hat bullshit
    Attorney general, FBI director, head of the state dept, all appointed by Obama. All in the same bed. Truth hurts. But your right, I'll take my tin foil hat off and join your flock that is being directed by shepherd Clinton.
    wrong....Comey was appointed by Bush. Buy a clue

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

Yeah. And the need to constantly use Trump as a reason for supporting her and not her policies, character, history? (Not just directed at you, CM, but all).
    I mean where do you want to start? Hillary stands head & shoulders above all the other candidates in each of those departments: policies, character & history