LIGHTS DOWN!

'nuff said.
when he's happy he looks insane

Gorge 2005

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    YES PLEASE!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I don't mind it so much during the day but damn, at night?

Can't be so difficult to get 'er done. Plus you can call that option "Low Light" =)
  • Options
    Not just low light, it is more energy efficient as well. Something I was sure the band was behind. It's not just about alternatives to fossil fuels, we have to find all the ways to reduce consumption and believe it or not, darker background makes a difference!

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    In 2016 the majority of monitor sales are LED backlit LCD's which do not light up the parts of the screen that are black.

Gorge 2005
  • Options

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    At night it is brutal on the eyes.....at times I'm tempted to get my sunglasses to give my eyes a break. I'm sure somewhere in this intelligent world something can be done.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Aloha! Here's hoping... Meanwhile I am using the forums less and less

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 722
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,677
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14