FT: Medium Wrigley Nosebleed Shirt

I have a medium Wrigley nosebleed shirt that I would like to trade for other merch from Wrigley.

ISO in order of priority:
Setlist Night 1 shirt XL or XXL
Klausen Poster
Coppers shirt in XL or XXL
Combination of smaller items including pins, stickers, patches, and/or baseball cards

Really wanted that Night 1 setlist shirt but the others in my party had partied too hard and we all headed home directly after the show. Shirt was $35. Looking to trade for items of equal value.

Comments

• Open to trade offers on this if you are interested in the shirt. Someone must have some extra merch for trade. Baseball sticker wasn't available when I made it to the table. I could use an extra dugout style patch and baseball cards to frame up with my poster. Let me know what you have and let's work out a trade.
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    This is a cool shirt bump
  • glennb2112glennb2112 memphis Posts: 247
    sent PM
  • cheftimsmithcheftimsmith Posts: 4
    edited August 2016
    PM'd you both back. Trying to link a picture. I'm new at this. LOL
    Post edited by cheftimsmith on
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited September 2016
    Medium would fit my wife .. I have a rare XL Black long sleeve PJ skull shirt I bought in Denver that's too big...thinking it was a large. or XL Riot Act Tour shirt.. unopened Pack of Wrigley 2013 cards (came from mystery box) ++???

Photo Print of your choice?
    Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    myoung321 said:

Medium would fit my wife .. I have a rare XL Black long sleeve PJ skull shirt I bought in Denver that's too big...thinking it was a large. or XL Riot Act Tour shirt.. unopened Pack of Wrigley 2013 cards (came from mystery box) ++???

Is the xl long sleeve worn? I have a few items maybe we can work a trade amongst the three of us?
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited September 2016
    cmalisze said:

myoung321 said:

Is the xl long sleeve worn? I have a few items maybe we can work a trade amongst the three of us?
    Nope, never worn. Bought it at the merch trailer at Denver and didn't realize it was an XL until later. I'll snap a pic tomorrow. I've only seen it a couple times.. not sure how many where made, but pretty rare.
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    myoung321 said:

cmalisze said:

myoung321 said:

Nope, never worn. Bought it at the merch trailer at Denver and didn't realize it was an XL until later. I'll snap a pic tomorrow. I've only seen it a couple times.. not sure how many where made, but pretty rare.
    Pm sent