Welcome to the new PearlJam.com

Comments

• vitovito Chicago Posts: 1,434
    At this point the Ten Club is just giving everyone the middle finger with this order history nonsense...no e-mails, no updates, and certainly no boot for me to download almost one week after purchase!
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• vito said:

At this point the Ten Club is just giving everyone the middle finger with this order history nonsense...no e-mails, no updates, and certainly no boot for me to download almost one week after purchase!

When did you plan on downloading after you purchased?
    The site is going through maintenance.
    Your download was available instantly after your purchase no?
  • brookelilybrookelily Bethel Park, PA Posts: 230
    can't pull up the order history, so cant download boots I ordered. I mean I'll wait, but extremely lame.
    8/16/92
    9/24/96, 9/28/96
    8/25/98, 9/18/98
    9/5/00
    4/26/03
    6/23/06
    10/28/09
    10/11/13, 10/12/13
    10/1/14
    9/2/18, 9/4/18
    9/18/21
  • vitovito Chicago Posts: 1,434
    edited August 2016

vito said:

When did you plan on downloading after you purchased?
    The site is going through maintenance.
    Your download was available instantly after your purchase no?
    No ones order history is available to see so it makes it rather difficult to download something that doesn't appear! After the changes to the site, it was slow but, I was able to eventually see my purchase and download the boot. Then on Monday it became a blank white page and then on Friday when you clicked on Order History it gave a response that this could take awhile...I originally thought that awhile meant it was eventually going to show, now I guess that statement means awhile before the problem is fixed...of course none of this was ever clarified by Ten Club! I have talked to them twice and sent 2 e-mails to support but, other then the guy on the phone telling me 4 days ago that their working on it and I will get a free boot there has been no communication on their part since! I have never, ever complained about the Ten Club even all the ticket BS, I stood by and said nothing while many others did but, this to me is just unacceptable!
    Post edited by vito on
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    scorpio2k said:

LIGHTS DOWN!

This..please...how difficult is to understand is away better and forum needs that??come on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Was hoping the new pearljam.com store would take PayPal.
    Hopefully someday.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited August 2016

I'm having trouble while loading the forum page from my computer, it just freezes.
    But it's ok on my cell phone, which seems to run the older version of the site for the forum.
    Anyone else noticed this issue?

Yes! Just started today. And it seems independent of browser, operating system, etc.
    Sometimes I click on a category and The only thing that shows up is the left side menu. Rest of the page is blank.
    Sometimes I get a completely blank page.
    Sometimes the left side menu shows the same 3 things on repeat all the way down the page.
    All these things happened on both my work computer (running Windows 7 & Firefox) and my home computer (OSX El Capitan & Safari).
    The mobile forum on my phone works fine.
    I am also having these kinds of issues. Not exactly what you describe, but similar. Blank white pages in the forums, etc, on my PC. But I am also having some minor issues with the mobile version. Suddenly the text box isn't working properly some of the time. It won't expand at random times, and the selection tabs don't quite work right at other times. Remember how hard the site was to use on a phonw way back before they switched to Vanilla forums and didn't have a dedicated mobile version? I kind of feel as though it's like that again. The kind of mobile posting functionality that eventually makes you want to throw your phone across the room.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Finally able to post again here after two days of website error issues.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,004
    New Site is really growing on me...
    Very mobile friendly as well.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    BSully said:

Doesn't seem as friendly on my BlackBerry.

@demetrios ?
  • BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,004
    RK50065 said:

BSully said:

Doesn't seem as friendly on my BlackBerry.
    What's a BlackBerry?

Kidding of course.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    I apologise if this is not the thread to notify it, but there's at least three songs missing (Society, Sleeping by myself & SOLAT) from the official concert page https://pearljam.com/tour/history/show/fenway-1
    Could you please make sure to correct the setlist?
    Thank you :)
  • OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    Owl said:

I apologise if this is not the thread to notify it, but there's at least three songs missing (Society, Sleeping by myself & SOLAT) from the official concert page https://pearljam.com/tour/history/show/fenway-1

While here https://pearljam.com/tour/history/show/fenway-2 there's no Lukin nor Better Man
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Owl said:

Owl said:

While here https://pearljam.com/tour/history/show/fenway-2 there's no Lukin nor Better Man
    There are many mistakes on setlists..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,204
    the changes to the songs and past tour sections are awful, just awful. with the songs page it's a larger font size and lack of ability to sort by headers that makes it an inconvenience to use, but the song pages themselves, the tour history, and the show listings have all become barely usable since the navigation is so wonky and the layout atrocious.
  • I have to agree that the past tour section is horrible. I check out this site regularly, from afar in Australia, to check what the setlists were. Or if I'm deciding which show to buy. It takes many clicks to get there and to go back and forth. You have to navigate the globe graphic (cool in theory, horrible in terms of ease of use), whereas the past site just let you immediately see the past shows and one click to see a setlist. Not sure who thinks of these things, seems like making the band's concert history more grandiose than it needs to be. I get and love and respect that they've played globally, but ditch the global graphic. I do love the number of shows counter. I just really, really don't like how hard it is just to quickly check a recent setlist, or even a past setlist. Too hard. Please make it easier and better. I'm actually now searching for another site that simply posts setlist for each access and reference.
    me
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited August 2016
    ckenny111 said:

I have to agree that the past tour section is horrible. I check out this site regularly, from afar in Australia, to check what the setlists were. Or if I'm deciding which show to buy. It takes many clicks to get there and to go back and forth. You have to navigate the globe graphic (cool in theory, horrible in terms of ease of use), whereas the past site just let you immediately see the past shows and one click to see a setlist. Not sure who thinks of these things, seems like making the band's concert history more grandiose than it needs to be. I get and love and respect that they've played globally, but ditch the global graphic. I do love the number of shows counter. I just really, really don't like how hard it is just to quickly check a recent setlist, or even a past setlist. Too hard. Please make it easier and better. I'm actually now searching for another site that simply posts setlist for each access and reference.

If you want JUST Pearl Jam setlists...
    check out http://www.livefootsteps.org/
    They have a pretty easy user interface and even put the setlists in live as the shows are happening!!
    For PJ & other groups,
    you can't beat http://www.setlist.fm/
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• derbydave said:

ckenny111 said:

I have to agree that the past tour section is horrible. I check out this site regularly, from afar in Australia, to check what the setlists were. Or if I'm deciding which show to buy. It takes many clicks to get there and to go back and forth. You have to navigate the globe graphic (cool in theory, horrible in terms of ease of use), whereas the past site just let you immediately see the past shows and one click to see a setlist. Not sure who thinks of these things, seems like making the band's concert history more grandiose than it needs to be. I get and love and respect that they've played globally, but ditch the global graphic. I do love the number of shows counter. I just really, really don't like how hard it is just to quickly check a recent setlist, or even a past setlist. Too hard. Please make it easier and better. I'm actually now searching for another site that simply posts setlist for each access and reference.

If you want JUST Pearl Jam setlists...
    check out http://www.livefootsteps.org/
    They have a pretty easy user interface and even put the setlists in live as the shows are happening!!
    For PJ & other groups,
    you can't beat http://www.setlist.fm/
    THANKS!
    me
  • strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    Yeah I have to agree about the whole past shows section. It used to be so easy to just check setlists for recent shows. Now it's way too many clicks to just see the setlist. Turning it from 2 clicks into 9 is NOT an improvement. It may look pretty but it sucks to use. Bad web design.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • narnianarnia Posts: 635
    Could you list the song credits again? I like to see who wrote each song, and that's no longer listed with the lyrics.
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    Didn't they also take out who the original artist was of cover songs?
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    strilo said:

Yeah I have to agree about the whole past shows section. It used to be so easy to just check setlists for recent shows. Now it's way too many clicks to just see the setlist. Turning it from 2 clicks into 9 is NOT an improvement. It may look pretty but it sucks to use. Bad web design.

What happen to the download codes. I had 4 or 5 left and now i have none?
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    Overall I think the site looks great. But yeah, the past shows section is way more difficult to just look at a setlist. Needs to be simplified. Shouldn't be that hard to look up a past setlist quickly
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    cutz said:

I think they expire after a year anyway. Perhaps they just cleared out the expired codes?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I don't know if they expire or not. Last time i checked(and don't remember when) i had valid download codes. I would think i still should have this year's? Oh well.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416

Overall I think the site looks great. But yeah, the past shows section is way more difficult to just look at a setlist. Needs to be simplified. Shouldn't be that hard to look up a past setlist quickly

We really don't need a map with plot points.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031

We really don't need a map with plot points.
    Yeah the map seems completely useless and unnecessary to me.
  • :lol:
    vito said:

People always complain about the changes... Let's be honest update your devices or get your eyes tested... remember this is 2016 and we're 3.2 years short of 2020... Get over it!!!

This has nothing to do with updating devices or eyesight but, everything to do with the ten club dropping the ball with order history and they've admitted so! Either know what your posting about or don't post!
  • I don't think it's fair to expire the codes after they were given to the members when renewing and signing up... one of my codes expire and I am not impressed either myself.. oh well what can you do? :neutral:
    PJ_Soul said:

cutz said:

I think they expire after a year anyway. Perhaps they just cleared out the expired codes?