Options

Trouble logging in.

I am able to log in from my iPhone through the stat tracker app, but cannot log in with my iPad through the site! Anybody else having log in issues? Any fixes to this?

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yeah, If I try to enter my correct email and password again, I'll be locked out.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    dankind said:

Yeah, If I try to enter my correct email and password again, I'll be locked out.

Same here. I have 4 unsuccessful attempts myself now. I am currently logged in on the forums through my iPhone, and my desktop never logged out of the forum. I just sent an email to the 10c asking if we have to reset our passwords as I have seen a few people have had to go that route so far.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

dankind said:

Same here. I have 4 unsuccessful attempts myself now. I am currently logged in on the forums through my iPhone, and my desktop never logged out of the forum. I just sent an email to the 10c asking if we have to reset our passwords as I have seen a few people have had to go that route so far.
    Now I cannot log into the forum on my PC via Chrome.

The tab says "Connecting...," but I've just got a white screen of nothing.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

Ray J. T. said:

dankind said:

I think we have to reset our passwords.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

dankind said:

Ray J. T. said:

dankind said:

Reset my password. It still only works for the forum (on my phone (via mobile version). The PC continues to give me the white screen of death. I can log into the main site via my PC but not the forum.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

Ray J. T. said:

dankind said:

Ray J. T. said:

dankind said:

Reset my password. It still only works for the forum (on my phone (via mobile version). The PC continues to give me the white screen of death. I can log into the main site via my PC but not the forum.
    I am having the exact same problem you are but with my iPad. My desktop was always signed in, and my iPhone never gave me an issue. My iPad can log into my main account, but the forum gives me the same white screen. I haven't tried resetting my pw yet. I will show you the email that the 10c responded to.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

dankind said:

Ray J. T. said:

dankind said:

Ray J. T. said:

dankind said:

I am having the exact same problem you are but with my iPad. My desktop was always signed in, and my iPhone never gave me an issue. My iPad can log into my main account, but the forum gives me the same white screen. I haven't tried resetting my pw yet. I will show you the email that the 10c responded to.
    And we're back.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I know if I click on 'stay logged in' on the main site and click on the forums, and leave, then when I try to go back to the main site it won't let me log in-it says something about connection errors. I have to go to "community.pearljam.com" and I can get to the forums. Though, I have to log back in on the main site...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless