Options

**Toronto Fanviews Here**

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Zillah13Zillah13 Posts: 101
    The Toronto show was great. I had two personal highlights.

1. Bono coming on stage during RITFW

2. The shirt that Jeff was wearing, I was wearing the exact same shirt on Friday night in Ottawa. The shirt can only be bought at a store in Toronto.

I know he saw it because I was in the front row in Ottawa right in front of him.
    Man..... I wish I could put a Pearl Jam pic in here as my siggie!!!! LMFAO!!
  • Options
    efratefrat Posts: 1
    was amazing. i came all the way from israel to see p.j on my birthday - and it was worth every penny. i can't believe you say the crowd was weak - compering to other concerts like winnipeg and quebec the crowd was amazing!
  • Options
    neenerbean -
    (I think we were right in front of you!) I saw the Matt sign - I loved it, and I think he did too! That was the best sign ever! I've told so many people about it :)

Jody - Great shirt, awesome concert, amazing seats and Goodtimes!

Has it really almost been 2 weeks?
  • Options
    hodgehodge Posts: 519
    solat1973 wrote:
    I was at the toronto show and the band was great but i never saw a crowd that weak before, You must see pearl jam in new york city, now there's a crowd....See ya at the BORGATA........DO IT!!!!!!!!!

that's crazy because i thought it was one of the loudest crowds i've ever seen...especially during rockin in the free world

my goal is to see tool at MSG someday
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • Options
    So I am having a great time at the Toronto show with my sis, we had great seats too...row 32 on the floor, the closest i have been to the stage so far (kinda) Anyways...we had 2 huge people in front of us and i couldn't see very well, so I had one foot over the red tape that was on the floor. A security guard came over to tell me to stay within the red tape...and i told him that i was a huge fan, and the guy in front of me was blocking my view. He thought for a second and then told me and my sister to follow him...so we did. He took us right to the front of the stage!! I couldn't even believe what was happening, I don't even remember the first 2 or 3 songs i heard up there...i was blown away!

Sooo....I really really want a picture of me and the band...I was right in front of Stone towards the side. If anyone has some good pics that might show some of the people in the first row...I would love you forever...

The show rocked by the way...Highlight of my life!
    Feel free to email me some pics too if you want...hopefully i will be in one
    WHO'S HUNGY??
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    I like the look of that setlist would like to hear ed solo Porch !!!

thanks everyone for posting :D

For those that have not yet acquired the Pre-Set Porch, simply e-mail me using the provided link @ http://www.itradepj.com

HH
    05/02/03 Buffalo, NY
    10/01/04 Reading, PA
    09/19/05 Toronto, Ontario
    05/12/06 Albany, NY
    06/11/08 West Palm Beach, FL
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,529
    no but if you look at the pictures Ed is standing right next to Bono whispering the lines b/c he didn't know them....

How do you know? Everyone knows the chorus to that song.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,529
    hodge wrote:
    that's crazy because i thought it was one of the loudest crowds i've ever seen...especially during rockin in the free world

my goal is to see tool at MSG someday

Yeah, the crowd was great. Remember, the guy you replied to thinks the Borgata are going to be the greatest shows ever. Obviously doesn't know much.
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    KEEN EDDIE wrote:
    So I am having a great time at the Toronto show with my sis, we had great seats too...row 32 on the floor, the closest i have been to the stage so far (kinda) Anyways...we had 2 huge people in front of us and i couldn't see very well, so I had one foot over the red tape that was on the floor. A security guard came over to tell me to stay within the red tape...and i told him that i was a huge fan, and the guy in front of me was blocking my view. He thought for a second and then told me and my sister to follow him...so we did. He took us right to the front of the stage!! I couldn't even believe what was happening, I don't even remember the first 2 or 3 songs i heard up there...i was blown away!

Sooo....I really really want a picture of me and the band...I was right in front of Stone towards the side. If anyone has some good pics that might show some of the people in the first row...I would love you forever...

The show rocked by the way...Highlight of my life!
    Feel free to email me some pics too if you want...hopefully i will be in one

where were you?? were you right behind us?

I know me and the girl I was with both didn't bring a camera - and I didn't see
    neenerbean with one either

Somebody put up a link to some pics from that side of the stage earlier in the thread - you never know!
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    I was standing right in the front row, just in front of Stone, on that side of the stage...against the railing. I will take a look through this thread at those pics...thanks. There were two girls standing just to the right, kind of in front of me leaning on the railing...that could have been you and your friend...ya never know...I was the short guy with a brown Quicksilver shirt on...
    WHO'S HUNGY??
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    hehe

sorry - i thought you were a girl!! - and I couldn't think of any other girls beside me

(silly)

i'm never in the front row either

we want a picture of our heads people!
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    Anyone know why i cant buy the toronto or hamilton show from the website anymore?
    Am i doing something wrong?
    If not, can someone please help me out and tell me how i can get it...i need to own those two shows...thanx

"keep on rockin'..."
  • Options
    share wrote:
    where were you?? were you right behind us?

I know me and the girl I was with both didn't bring a camera - and I didn't see
    neenerbean with one either

Somebody put up a link to some pics from that side of the stage earlier in the thread - you never know!
    only got a few with my cell phone's camera & haven't even emailed them to computer yet :p
  • Options
    SchlitzSchlitz Posts: 141
    neenerbean wrote:
    only got a few with my cell phone's camera & haven't even emailed them to computer yet :p
    Hey Neener! I just got your email about the meet up. Sorry I don't check my aol account very much or I would have got back to you. Too bad we missed out on seeing you there! Next time! Kev and I had a wonderful time though!
    i have to remain at top sassiness, even though my inner sass is struggling
  • Options
    Schlitz wrote:
    Hey Neener! I just got your email about the meet up. Sorry I don't check my aol account very much or I would have got back to you. Too bad we missed out on seeing you there! Next time! Kev and I had a wonderful time though!
    yah next time we have a meetup here in Chicago you guys totally have to make the trip out!! you have a place to crash *cough*myplace*cough*

ames