Does a poster exist for 2000 Merriweather Post Pavilion Columbia, MD?

ME68701ME68701 Hershey, PA Posts: 103
My first PJ concert was in 2000 at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD. Does anyone know if a poster exists for this show? I have never seen one and am having a hard time even finding a picture of one online. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• I was there as well and no there wasn't. Of the four shows I went to that year (VA Beach, Charlotte, Greensboro, and Columbia), only VA Beach had a poster. Not sure why they didn't have one for all shows that tour.
  • I was there too. It was an added show, and didn't have a show specific poster that I know of. In turn there is a tour poster that has the city name added you can find at a descent price that's cool. That's the way I went at least.
  • ME68701ME68701 Hershey, PA Posts: 103
    Thanks for the info. I will track down that tour poster.
  • ME68701ME68701 Hershey, PA Posts: 103

I was there too. It was an added show, and didn't have a show specific poster that I know of. In turn there is a tour poster that has the city name added you can find at a descent price that's cool. That's the way I went at least.

Do you know if the tour poster you are referring to has Columbia on it? Or does it have Washington D.C.? Also, is the one you are referring to the one thats all black that looks like the Binaural album cover and has the cities at the bottom and has Pearl Jam North American Tour 2000 at the top? Thanks!
  • ME68701 said:
    I was there too. It was an added show, and didn't have a show specific poster that I know of. In turn there is a tour poster that has the city name added you can find at a descent price that's cool. That's the way I went at least.
    Do you know if the tour poster you are referring to has Columbia on it? Or does it have Washington D.C.? Also, is the one you are referring to the one thats all black that looks like the Binaural album cover and has the cities at the bottom and has Pearl Jam North American Tour 2000 at the top? Thanks!
    Sorry for the delay. Mine is a dark blue print on white stock that has a dna helix on the right side, and in the blue part closer to the left side it says PJ and 2000 NA tour, then all the cities / shows below it. I have to use it for a few shows that didn't have specific posters that year, but it's a very cool tour poster IMO.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,634
    2000 didnt have very many nice posters.  Camden just sold for $400 and its ugly