Options

Some of my Latest "Demo" Posters I've made - Most are for the 2000 tour

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShamelissShameliss Canada Posts: 82
    Poncier said:

Shameliss said:

I haven't been on here for a while but thought I'd share some of my latest designs. Most are from the 2000 tour but there are a few for 96, and 92 as well. Cheers all! (These are NOT for sale)

Just as an FYI, venue in Mansfield was not known as the Xfinity Center in 2000, was the Tweeter Center back then.

Thanks, I had shared this a few months back on Facebook and was told the same thing. It's been changed since, but posted this image by mistake, but the final poster does have the Tweeter Center on it instead. Cheers!
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,849
    Very cool- especially love the Woodlands TX poster
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options

Very cool- especially love the Woodlands TX poster

Thanks, Appreciate it.
  • Options
    Shameliss said:

So what exactly are the legalities? I ask because there are a couple of gaping holes in my collection. Two of the Pearl Jam shows I have been to (Charlotte & Greensboro in 2000) had no official posters specific to the shows. Are there reasons that you cannot produce posters for those or any other shows that did not have official posters? I know that there are multiple shows that did not end up with an official poster for one reason or another....

If I ever get permissions which is a long shot if not a pipe dream - since its not really the band making these decisions - well at least I don't think so - I'm sure they have a marketing team for that now - but IF, that was to ever happen, I will certainly let you know.

Cheers!
    I appreciate it. And your work is very good. I am already a big fan of the Charlotte & Greensboro posters. (Hint, hint)
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    Right.

Maybe someday - one can only dream - The big wigs kind of have the market cornered though (Welker, Klausen, Ames, Munk...) and I'm not sure PJ would ever release anything from a show that took place that long ago considering the missing links from 2000 released and designed by Ames were being sold then suddenly pulled by Ten Club and rumor has it that the remaining copies sit in a warehouse somewhere...plus there's only ever been one Ten Club member that I've heard of anyway do a poster for PJ.
  • Options

Shameliss said:

So what exactly are the legalities? I ask because there are a couple of gaping holes in my collection. Two of the Pearl Jam shows I have been to (Charlotte & Greensboro in 2000) had no official posters specific to the shows. Are there reasons that you cannot produce posters for those or any other shows that did not have official posters? I know that there are multiple shows that did not end up with an official poster for one reason or another....

If I ever get permissions which is a long shot if not a pipe dream - since its not really the band making these decisions - well at least I don't think so - I'm sure they have a marketing team for that now - but IF, that was to ever happen, I will certainly let you know.

Cheers!
    I appreciate it. And your work is very good. I am already a big fan of the Charlotte & Greensboro posters. (Hint, hint)
    I tried to donate a few posters of mine (All at my own cost to print etc) to the Wishlist Foundation for the Ottawa Show as I had designed one for the 2016 show (Which I went to) - I had figured it could be for the Volunteers or prizes for games (Not for the Auctions), and they were considering it but then were told that the items would be an unsanctioned product - so they couldn't accept the donation. Not a big deal - Falls under the whole IP Violation even though its going towards a cause started by PJ.....But I tried. :-)
  • Options
    Shameliss said:

Shameliss said:

Cheers!
    I tried to donate a few posters of mine (All at my own cost to print etc) to the Wishlist Foundation for the Ottawa Show as I had designed one for the 2016 show (Which I went to) - I had figured it could be for the Volunteers or prizes for games (Not for the Auctions), and they were considering it but then were told that the items would be an unsanctioned product - so they couldn't accept the donation. Not a big deal - Falls under the whole IP Violation even though its going towards a cause started by PJ.....But I tried. :-)

Here's the poster I'm referring to.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,931
    Love the Ice Bowl poster. Great job.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Thanks man. That was one of the first ones I had done...but I think it could use a revamp now that I've gotten better at it.
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,937
    edited July 2016
    Absolutely amazing, all of these are quality of the highest order. I'm no art guru so I can't comment technically on what you've done, but if these were legit posters at these specific shows I would've bought everyone of these. No questions asked! In my personal opinion some of the recent PJ posters have been a little disappointing in my opinion.
    I'd love to see your interpretation on an Australian show in the future!? Especially a Melbourne show! ;)

Keep it up! And best of luck for future goals and endeavours!
    Post edited by BrainofBGA on
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Excellent work!!!!
    I really love the Woodlands TX poster!
    Really well done...hope to see more of your work in the future!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    BlakAdderBlakAdder Posts: 14
    Shameliss. Great posters. You are a talent. I might actually be at Harbourfest 2016 in Kenora this year and definitely would have bought the poster. Odd to see Harbourfest posters. Are you from the area? Great work.
  • Options
    BlakAdder said:

Shameliss. Great posters. You are a talent. I might actually be at Harbourfest 2016 in Kenora this year and definitely would have bought the poster. Odd to see Harbourfest posters. Are you from the area? Great work.

Thanks man! (and yes I live in Kenora.) Posters are still available by the way, but they're almost sold out. You can preorder one here: http://www.harbourfest.ca/index.php/merchandise/poster-pre-sale
  • Options
    BlakAdderBlakAdder Posts: 14
    Shameliss said:

BlakAdder said:

Thanks man! (and yes I live in Kenora.) Posters are still available by the way, but they're almost sold out. You can preorder one here: http://www.harbourfest.ca/index.php/merchandise/poster-pre-sale
    Shameliss. Thanks for the info. Wasn't aware that your Harbourfest 2016 poster was for sale. I will definitely check it out. BTW, i'm just done the road from you in Dryden. Cheers and again great work!
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    Love the Ice Bowl one, would totally hang that on my wall.
  • Options
    BlakAdder said:

Shameliss said:

BlakAdder said:

Shameliss. Thanks for the info. Wasn't aware that your Harbourfest 2016 poster was for sale. I will definitely check it out. BTW, i'm just done the road from you in Dryden. Cheers and again great work!
    No Problem. Theres only a few left for pre-order then some are being sold at the event if there's any left. If you want one fill out the form on that link to make sure you get one. :-) Cheers!
  • Options
    mattcoz said:

Love the Ice Bowl one, would totally hang that on my wall.

Thanks man, I'm revamping that one now that I've honed my skills a little more, (Addiing more detail etc. :-)