Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by xtremehardy388 on

Comments

• FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    Nice setup!
    You have all that equipment, play that shit! :smiley:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Stickman12Stickman12 Posts: 504
    Dude, WTF, pick that shit up and play already
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,139
    Yeah! Go get it OP!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    Stop typing & start playing, man!! Enjoy!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    I've been trying so hard to get that spark. I used to ALWAYS play. If I wasn't in class, I was playing. But after college graduation, I started working more and the excitement of playing and writing music just faded. I still play my acoustic (that's sitting in my room) but otherwise, I just don't feel overly musical.
  • JM84420JM84420 Backstage Posts: 48
    Hearts and thoughts they fade
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    edited June 2016
    Ok help a noob understand why that many amps are needed..? :smiley: wish I could see the other sides of the guitars. Also wondering what's going on on those mountains? Art yes. But floor pedal art...? Pretty neat! Had no idea!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    FoxyRedLa said:

Ok help a noob understand why that many amps are needed..? :smiley: wish I could see the other sides of the guitars. Also wondering what's going on on those mountains? Art yes. But floor pedal art...? Pretty neat! Had no idea!

All right...

Amps: My main amps is the Fender (top left). The line out goes into a bass amp (the big amp it is sitting on). That adds a lot of low end to my sound. The little Fender amp is just a practice amp. The tan Fender amp is an acoustic amp. The large speaker cabinet is my buddy's. It's not plugged in to anything.

Guitars: I'll try to post a picture of what they look like on the other side.

Mat: My buddy gave me that mat (he painted it in high school--supposed to be inspired by Pearl Jam's "Red Dot") before I made a pedal board. Then, I made a pedal board (and later an extension). Three pieces all painted by different people.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,139

FoxyRedLa said:

All right...

Amps: My main amps is the Fender (top left). The line out goes into a bass amp (the big amp it is sitting on). That adds a lot of low end to my sound. The little Fender amp is just a practice amp. The tan Fender amp is an acoustic amp. The large speaker cabinet is my buddy's. It's not plugged in to anything.

Mat: My buddy gave me that mat (he painted it in high school--supposed to be inspired by Pearl Jam's "Red Dot") before I made a pedal board. Then, I made a pedal board (and later an extension). Three pieces all painted by different people.
    I think you should jump in on our 'experiment' man!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Awesome! Thanks for the explanation!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.

FoxyRedLa said:

All right...

I think you should jump in on our 'experiment' man!
    The PJ cover one?
    FoxyRedLa said:

Awesome! Thanks for the explanation!

Not a problem! I love chatting gear :)