Options

Nooo!!!

thunder_ballsthunder_balls Posts: 117
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
AHH! Man, I had 2 Pearl Jam tickets coming for me, but I was on vacation at the time they arrived, and then FedEx held them for 2 days after the final attempt to deliver them to me. I came in today at FedEx's office, and they returned them to the shipper! :( :( :( This is so bad. I want to cry now. It was for the 7/10 show at The Forum in Inglewood. I was looking forward to this concert too, for one because they had Sonic Youth opening, my uncle was going to take me, and I would get to see Pearl Jam as my first real concert. I got pretty good Loge seats too, and for 100 bucks. Now I'm screwed lol. Oh well, too bad I guess. If somebody didn't want their tickets I wouldn't mind taking them for them =D. Lol, oh well. Somebody please tell me how the concert is though. Maybe by some freak chance the tickets will arrive at the shipper's place a day earlier than scheduled, and I can drop by and get the tickets, since they live close-by. Wish me luck!
7/10/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    j88ryanj88ryan Posts: 66
    First, you are a dipshit for allowing this to happen.....just a goddamn No Talent Ass Clown.

Second, get ahold of Ticketmaster and explain the situation. With the new barcodes they use for most concerts they can likely void out the old tickets and issue you new ones at will call. Make sure you have your confirmation number.

Third, you are a clownsuit!

Good luck.
  • Options
    I used ebay. Also, assclown is no longer an original word. Sorry. You're really not that special.
    7/10/06
  • Options
    j88ryanj88ryan Posts: 66
    I used ebay. Also, assclown is no longer an original word. Sorry. You're really not that special.

I've been to 7 more PJ shows than you in the past 2 months
  • Options
    So? You're old.
    7/10/06
  • Options
    Sexy2aFaultSexy2aFault Posts: 388
    So? You're old.

Ohhh Snap..My boy tore you up.

I hate myself.
  • Options
    I don't get it.
    7/10/06
  • Options
    toronado10toronado10 Posts: 239
    make the trip down to the forum anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to find some tickets. if you can hold out until pretty close to show time, you'll get some pretty cheap.

I've never been to a concert that I wouldn't have been able to get tickets to. Me and 5 friends scored tickets to Bruce Springsteen in SF for 12 bucks a ticket. face value was something like 80 bucks.
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
  • Options
    toronado10 wrote:
    make the trip down to the forum anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to find some tickets. if you can hold out until pretty close to show time, you'll get some pretty cheap.

I've never been to a concert that I wouldn't have been able to get tickets to. Me and 5 friends scored tickets to Bruce Springsteen in SF for 12 bucks a ticket. face value was something like 80 bucks.

Wow, that's amazing! Thanks for that advice, I never actually thought about that. I'll try that. That's a good idea too, since a trip to the Forum isn't too bad, as my Uncle and I are located not too far away. Thanks again.
    7/10/06
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    j88ryan wrote:
    First, you are a dipshit for allowing this to happen.....just a goddamn No Talent Ass Clown.

Second, get ahold of Ticketmaster and explain the situation. With the new barcodes they use for most concerts they can likely void out the old tickets and issue you new ones at will call. Make sure you have your confirmation number.

Third, you are a clownsuit!

Good luck.

don't be rude.
  • Options
    RevolverRevolver Posts: 34
    People who buy tix on ebay are morons.
  • Options
    Yay I Got The Tickets! I Win!
    7/10/06
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Seriously, what grade are you kids in?