The 05 Concerts

DawnVedderDawnVedder Posts: 1
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey everyone.. got a ? Ok I love Pearl Jam.. I think I am what I consider myself a huge fan.. I went to the concert @ tweeter and E. rutherford..
I noticed that Eddie wasnt ripping it at the end of his songs. IM wondering if its because hes not feeling the lyrics anymore.. As a poet I know some of my old poems I dont feel as much because of changes in my life..
Or another theroy is that he has to save his voice due to touring. I can just imagine what a toll it takes on him singing every nite..
Those who know the songs as well as I should know what Im talking about.

Dont get me wrong, the concert was amazing. Im impressed on how they not only sing from there new album, but also from what I would say greastest hits.
And one last thing.. There concert book.. whats up with the pics. there blurry?? I want to see them. I can get better pics off the internet!!
Its great to have to pass down to my kids, kinda like beetles or whoever, but there not very good pics..

Im a huge fan.. Im in all with Eddie voice and mind. I myself write poetry. I think he is a amazing man!!
Dawny loves pjam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SidetrackedSidetracked Posts: 113
    Wecome to the board.
    My guess would be a combination of both, but what do I know.
    What is this concert 'book' you refer to? :confused:
    done
  • I'm not sure to which songs you are referring, but I'd say it's mostly for saving his voice. I mostly sing to myself at a show, with a few yells, and I have no voice the next day. I am also curious about this concert book. Never heard of such a thing. Perhaps it's some sort of bootleg, which might explain the blurry pics?
  • Not to be a stickler, but I think you mean 06 concerts. I was at the Toronto shows, and granted they were the first shows of the tour, but I didn't notice him holding back, in 03 I noticed him holding back, but on this tour it seemed like he was giving it all the time, but I wasn't at the same shows, I'm sure it varies from night to night.