Options

Lost Hoodie

carmenbarretocarmenbarreto chicago Posts: 11
Hello, I was at PHL2 and lost my 2009 "Built to Last" hoodie. If anyone found it and can give it back, contact me please...if you found it and love it and wont give it back, can you let me know it is alright? I had it tied around my waist and it was there after the show but likely dropped as I was leaving. Didn't notice till I got to my car and it was too late...<3 & thoughts...

Comments

• Options
    BS284214BS284214 Posts: 30
    That sucks, good luck I hope you find it
  • Options
    BS284214 said:

That sucks, good luck I hope you find it

Thanks...I have been pretty sad since that moment...I can only hope they lucky finder will love it like I did

<3 & thoughts
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    what size are you?
    If I can find my BTL hoodie, you can have it assuming it fits you
  • Options

what size are you?

are you kidding me? really? that is the most generous thing ever...I am usually a small or medium, it depends on the brand :)
  • Options

what size are you?

are you kidding me? really? that is the most generous thing ever...I am usually a small or medium, it depends on the brand :)
    I love that hoodie but i have so many hoodies and it breaks my heart to see you lost something you cherish. Let me find it in my sea of hoodies and see what size. I believe it's a L or an XL but will confirm
  • Options

what size are you?

I love that hoodie but i have so many hoodies and it breaks my heart to see you lost something you cherish. Let me find it in my sea of hoodies and see what size. I believe it's a L or an XL but will confirm
    I will make us blood, that is for sure. I would take any size as I am in no place to be fussy, and I can alter if need be. When PJ uses American Apparel I have to size up big time, as their clothes are not meant for girls with any type of curve.
  • Options

what size are you?

I will make us blood, that is for sure. I would take any size as I am in no place to be fussy, and I can alter if need be. When PJ uses American Apparel I have to size up big time, as their clothes are not meant for girls with any type of curve.
    *it would make us blood...sorry, that was a creepy typo
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847
    PJ fans are the best!!!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj said:

PJ fans are the best!!!

For serious. Cant find a better group of people.
  • Options

what size are you?

*it would make us blood...sorry, that was a creepy typo
    haha, i knew what you meant. but i was flattered
  • Options
    TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    I was at night 2 and as I was leaving from the pit I saw security collecting a bunch of stuff off the floors...maybe it could be worth it contacting the venue? I'm not sure how long they keep stuff in their lost and found but they might have it?

But yeah total side note elwayvedder is a great dude!
  • Options
    TFlyer said:

I was at night 2 and as I was leaving from the pit I saw security collecting a bunch of stuff off the floors...maybe it could be worth it contacting the venue? I'm not sure how long they keep stuff in their lost and found but they might have it?

But yeah total side note elwayvedder is a great dude!

I went back the next day and they didn't have it. elwayvedder is obviously my new best friend.
  • Options
    nicely done Mr. Silver, cheers!
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options

nicely done Mr. Silver, cheers!

not yet..I still need to find it LOL
  • Options