Philly Night 2 - I will have two tickets for sale (not sure which ones I will sell until 4/29)

kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
edited April 2016 in The Porch
Hello,
I am not sure if I will be doing GA, just yet, it depends on the weather. So I will either have 2 GA tickets for sale or 2 tickets in section 116, Row 12 for sale and will know once I decide regarding weather.

Please let me know if there is any interest in these tickets and I can meet you day of show to sell you tickets.

FWIW, I was watching the shows from 2013 on you tube and section 116/row 12 looks really good, I believe row 12 is the very front of that section.

either way, if you need 2 tickets to Philly, night 2, I can help you.

:)
Post edited by kc007 on

Comments

• Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,311
    sent pm
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
    I have to log off now and will check all responses late tonight. Thank you.
  • Definitely!
    High amongst the waves....self-pollution-collective.blogspot.com
    Please don't send multiple emails. One email is all you need to send. I will read through replies and make my final decision later tonight.
    edited April 2016
    I just need everyone who has inquired to understand, i won't know if we are doing GA or not til day of show.

This sale is simply a ticket sale that you will be in the building, either in GA or section 116, Row 12.

As long as you are cool with that, please feel free to respond. I can't commit to selling just GA yet because it depends on the weather on 4/29 and ultimately my ticket buddy boss is calling the shots if we are going to wait in line. If you understand that, cool. If not, this sale is not for you.

Post edited by kc007 on
  • Totally understand. Id be willing to take them either way! Hope the weather pans out for you! Thanks for considering!
    High amongst the waves....self-pollution-collective.blogspot.com
  • Very interested in whatever you have available
    Thank you for all the inquiries. To be fair I went in order of emails rec'd. Tickets have been sold.

I wish everyone good luck on finding their tickets. :)
  • kgoldankgoldan Posts: 5
    kc007 said:

I just need everyone who has inquired to understand, i won't know if we are doing GA or not til day of show.

This sale is simply a ticket sale that you will be in the building, either in GA or section 116, Row 12.

As long as you are cool with that, please feel free to respond. I can't commit to selling just GA yet because it depends on the weather on 4/29 and ultimately my ticket buddy boss is calling the shots if we are going to wait in line. If you understand that, cool. If not, this sale is not for you.

Interested in 2 tickets for tonight's show (29th). Happy with either GA or sec 116. Please let me know.