Options

In Solidarity With Pearl Jam -- Free Wrigley Ticket

In solidarity with Pearl Jam in their decision to cancel the NC show to show support for LGBT rights, I'm offering up one free Wrigley Field night 2 ticket (Monday Aug 22nd) to someone who lost out on the Raleigh date. It's not a Ten Club seat but it's decent: Terrace 213 or something like that. I'll have to look. I got this ticket as insurance. :-) I won't give this to anyone who bashed the band or LGBT rights FYI.

PM me with proof that you had NC tix and the reason why you should get the free ticket. I'll pick tomorrow.

Much love to all!

EDIT: I can mail the hard copy ticket to the winner ASAP via UPS or some kind of traceable carrier. Also, please please please remember these aren't ten club seats. They are decent seats but they aren't TC. I just don't want anyone to miss that part and then be disappointed.
I'm not lost, but I don't know where I am...David Byrne, Talking Heads

Regal Theater, 1994--most amazing night ever.

Comments

• Options
    I also have a free ticket for anyone who doesn't hate... unless you bashed the band or disagree with me... then I hate you and you can't have the ticket.
    Mark-lifer-Prokop
  • Options
    Pm me and I'll gladly scan you copies of my tix for RDU. Was going to finally get my wife to go to a show with me for first time in a decade !

Originally from Chicago but have lived in NC now for quite a while. Didn't plan for Wrigley this year because of the band playing locally.

Hate missing the show but happier about their decision and integrity this morning over the entire thing. Already feel far more inclined to assist in some other avenues here locally to ensure McCrory reelection campaign is detailed and that the inroads that can be made back into balancing out the gen assy are made in this cycle as much as possible.

Appreciate the offers