Greenville SC Wishlist Preparty Fundraiser::AUCTION ITEM

mfeigenmfeigen Northern Illinois Posts: 33

AUCTION ITEM: Pearl Jam Memphis 2014 poster, signed by the entire band, including Boom! This is a very special donation that is provided by Pearl Jam directly! Proceeds from the auction of this poster goes to help fund some great causes: The Julie Valentine Center, a non profit organization in the Greenville community that provides free, confidential services to sexual assault and child abuse survivors and their families; and Pearl Jam's own Vitalogy Foundation, supporting the efforts of non profit organizations in the fields of community health, the environment, arts & education, and social change. So, put a few bucks away now or make friends with someone who likes to buy you things, because the donation that wins this item will help change lives! Thank you Pearl Jam for this amazing poster, and for being the force that started all of this!

Opening bid: $500

Event: Greenville SC Wishlist Preparty Fuindraiser
Beneficiary: The Julie Valentine Center
Date/Time: Saturday, April 16, 2016 3–6p.m.

#PJPreparties #PJGreenville16 #PJTour2016 #VitalogyFoundation
2013:: Pittsburgh; Phoenix
2014:: St. Louis; ACL2; Moline; Milwaukee
2016:: Greenville, SC; Philadelphia 2; Ottawa, ON; Fenway 1 and 2; Wrigley 1 and 2

Comments

• HH140540HH140540 Atlanta Posts: 498
    Dumb Question.... Can we bid on this if we're not able to attend?
  • The AkkusThe Akkus Posts: 1,093
    Im still trying to score two tickets to this show, but if I can, can I bring an item to donate on day of show?
    1998 - Noblesville * Knoxville
    2000 - Noblesville * Cincinnati * Columbus
    2003 - Lexington * East Troy * Noblesville* Columbus
    2006 - Cincinnati
    2008 - NYC night 1 * NYC night 2
    2009 - EV Solo Nashville
    2010 - Columbus * Noblesville * Cleveland
    2011 - East Troy night 1 * East Troy night 2
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - Greenville * Lexington
  • mfeigenmfeigen Northern Illinois Posts: 33
    HH140540 said:

Dumb Question.... Can we bid on this if we're not able to attend?

No. Unfortunately you must be present to win.
    2016:: Greenville, SC; Philadelphia 2; Ottawa, ON; Fenway 1 and 2; Wrigley 1 and 2
  • mfeigenmfeigen Northern Illinois Posts: 33
    The Akkus said:

Im still trying to score two tickets to this show, but if I can, can I bring an item to donate on day of show?

Yes! You certainly may! There will be someone able to receive donations starting around 1:30pm. Thanks!