Merch Booth

Anyone out there know if the merch booths will be open early on this leg of the tour? I know for the Cinci 2014 show it opened around 10 or 11am, just wondering if anyone has heard or knows for sure. Need to plan my days right so i can get a poster from each of the FL shows! :)

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    DH109328 said:

Anyone out there know if the merch booths will be open early on this leg of the tour? I know for the Cinci 2014 show it opened around 10 or 11am, just wondering if anyone has heard or knows for sure. Need to plan my days right so i can get a poster from each of the FL shows! :)

No reason to line up for posters. Just buy them from the Ten Club when they go on sale and pay the extra $7 for shipping. Only 1 or 2 shows from this tour will have must-have posters.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625

DH109328 said:

No reason to line up for posters. Just buy them from the Ten Club when they go on sale and pay the extra $7 for shipping. Only 1 or 2 shows from this tour will have must-have posters.
    You think that Fenway/Wrigley/MSG/PHI/TOR will all go on sale after the tour?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    edited April 2016
    PJNB said:

DH109328 said:

Yes. 10C always holds back some for sale on the website. I can't think of many shows except Global Citizen where they haven't sold the posters on the Ten Club site.

Brooklyn 2013, Philly 2013, Toronto 2011, Boston 2013 and Wrigley 2013 were all available on the website (and were easy to get except for the Wrigley that sold out quick).
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I remember Wrigley A/P Cracker Jacks going up on the site one afternoon and lasting an hour or so before they sold out.

so yeah, be patient. You;ll save a lot of money.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625

PJNB said:

DH109328 said:

Yes. 10C always holds back some for sale on the website. I can't think of many shows except Global Citizen where they haven't sold the posters on the Ten Club site.

Brooklyn 2013, Philly 2013, Toronto 2011, Boston 2013 and Wrigley 2013 were all available on the website (and were easy to get except for the Wrigley that sold out quick).
    Great info to know thanks.
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    I'm in line already;)
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    RobbyD462 said:

I'm in line already;)

See that guy in front of you? Yeah, that's me.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768

RobbyD462 said:

I'm in line already;)

See that guy in front of you? Yeah, that's me.
    Well played sir!
    I brought the coffee and doughnuts
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12