*** Brasilia, Brazil Fanviews Here 11/17/15 ***

2»

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141
    what a great night..listening njow to pj radio...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RozbrRozbr Posts: 376
    The best show i've ever been to !
  • Just lovin this boot, one of the best versions of Habit heard for a while, band really smokes it, Matt 'fucking' Cameron
    shows: Shepherds Bush 110809
    Hyde Park 250610
    Bridge School Benefit 23/241010
    Manchester MEN 210612
    Amsterdam Ziggodome 270612
    Berlin '02' 040712
  • gsamarcogsamarco Raleigh, NC Posts: 15
    This was my first Pearl Jam concert ever and it was in my hometown, on my birthday.
    I hung out with a bunch of strangers from Chile, Greece and the US and was impressed not only by the concert itself, but with the energy amongst the fans.
    Towards the end of the concert, one of the guys in the group I was with, came to me, asked if it was really my birthday, and gave me a folded piece of paper. The Setlist.

I got home and joined the fan club that same night.

Looking forward to see them again in Raleigh, NC, where I currently live in and also Columbia, SC.

Thank you all.
    Brasilia, Brazil 11/17/2015
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141
    gsamarco said:

This was my first Pearl Jam concert ever and it was in my hometown, on my birthday.
    I hung out with a bunch of strangers from Chile, Greece and the US and was impressed not only by the concert itself, but with the energy amongst the fans.
    Towards the end of the concert, one of the guys in the group I was with, came to me, asked if it was really my birthday, and gave me a folded piece of paper. The Setlist.

I got home and joined the fan club that same night.

Looking forward to see them again in Raleigh, NC, where I currently live in and also Columbia, SC.

Thank you all.

Cheers buddy!!glad we met and rock out together!!!and at your birthday!!and u got an amazing show and best of latin america tour!
    ps.manuel from chile was the guy gave u the setlist :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”