Iran Deal, the reset.....

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

HA..."reformists"

Should we bomb them or evangelize them? If neither of those, then we should negotiate a deal with them, which we did.
    I didn't realize there were only three options. How could I be so obtuse?
    What do you propose?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

HA..."reformists"

Should we bomb them or evangelize them? If neither of those, then we should negotiate a deal with them, which we did.
    What do you propose?
    I believe he has stated he is in favor of more ineffective sanctions.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,421
    BS44325 said:

callen said:

Come to the conclusion humans need to hate. Need to have their tribe in battle with the other tribe.

Must be learned though. Guess it starts young with pledge of allegiance and USA chant. Humans do make great trainable beings. Little more complicated than training a dog, but not much more.

You call me a dog well that's fair enough...but I've never pledged allegiance or done a USA chant...just old fashioned Canadian public school education. We tend to be big on human rights.
    Except where Palestinians are concerned it seems.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

Come to the conclusion humans need to hate. Need to have their tribe in battle with the other tribe.

Must be learned though. Guess it starts young with pledge of allegiance and USA chant. Humans do make great trainable beings. Little more complicated than training a dog, but not much more.

You call me a dog well that's fair enough...but I've never pledged allegiance or done a USA chant...just old fashioned Canadian public school education. We tend to be big on human rights.
    No. We recognize that Hamas is murdering moderate Palestinians on a daily basis and we want that to stop. We believe once it stops a peace seeking Palestinian government might arise that could be negotiated with. Unfortunately too many of you are sympathetic to Islamists all in the name of resistance and hence maintain this horrific status quo. Sensible Canadians will unfortunately have to sit back and wait until you come to this realization yourself. There is nothing left for us or anyone else to do. It is on you.
    rgambs said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

HA..."reformists"

What do you propose?
    Yup. That's all. In favour of ineffectiveness only.
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

HA..."reformists"

What do you propose?
    To be fair, the sanctions brought them to the negotiating table. The point of the sanctions was never 'regime change' so if anyone in the US thought that was the end game, it was somewhat naive. However, the international community was not going to allow continued sanctions when the Iranians were willing to disassemble the nuclear program. Russia and China would never have backed more sanctions.
    So, in my view, the sanctions did was that were designed to do, and then Kerry and co. effectively negotiated a long term solution WITH the kicker that sanctions go back into effect if they violate it. Russia and China signed on to that so they will have to support it.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

HA..."reformists"

What do you propose?
    To be fair, the sanctions brought them to the negotiating table. The point of the sanctions was never 'regime change' so if anyone in the US thought that was the end game, it was somewhat naive. However, the international community was not going to allow continued sanctions when the Iranians were willing to disassemble the nuclear program. Russia and China would never have backed more sanctions.
    So, in my view, the sanctions did was that were designed to do, and then Kerry and co. effectively negotiated a long term solution WITH the kicker that sanctions go back into effect if they violate it. Russia and China signed on to that so they will have to support it.
    agreed. the international community flat out refused any further sanctions. the choice for the US became either agree with them and implement sanctions again if terms are violated, or be a powerless lone wolf with no power to impose sanctions. i think we made the right choice.

tom cotton will tell you otherwise, but he was paid at least one million bucks by israel to oppose any agreement at all.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

No. We recognize that Hamas is murdering moderate Palestinians on a daily basis and we want that to stop. We believe once it stops a peace seeking Palestinian government might arise that could be negotiated with. Unfortunately too many of you are sympathetic to Islamists all in the name of resistance and hence maintain this horrific status quo. Sensible Canadians will unfortunately have to sit back and wait until you come to this realization yourself. There is nothing left for us or anyone else to do. It is on you.
    Funny Hamas arent islamists.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    BOMb the nuke sites and take their oil.

They are bad actors and evil doers

Damn be Iran leadership

Freedom to their oppressed society!

Damn be Iran leadership

Sigh... those that have learned nothing from Iraq. Pathetic.
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388

Damn be Iran leadership

You don't want peace or resolution.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Damn be Iran leadership

Let's just kill thousands of innocent people, evil brown people don't matter anyways right?
    If you think bombs bring freedom there is no getting through a skull that thick with reason.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    How does that troll bait taste?

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

Funny Hamas arent islamists.
    If only this were true.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    mickeyrat said:

If that's the case, then that's a shitty person. The people on AMT care deeply about what they believe so if it's just trolling, then it's ass hole behavior.
    mrussel1 said:

mickeyrat said:

If that's the case, then that's a shitty person. The people on AMT care deeply about what they believe so if it's just trolling, then it's ass hole behavior.
    Pay close attention. You'll see .

• callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Give it up BS. yes we know political machine is still hard at work in Iran and there's stupid shit happening there.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    BS44325 said:
    The author says this..The regime in Tehran is now more confident, wealthier, more expansionist and belligerent than at any time since the bloody decade of the 1980s.

And that's really the beauty of an opinion piece. You can say whatever they hell you want without any evidence to back it up.
    Estimated 70% turnout.

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    mickeyrat said:

Estimated 70% turnout.

sadly still higher than US turnout.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Shocking ...
    Jason P said:

Shocking ...

And the other angle not from the notoriously right wing rag, Free Beacon... http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-iran-missiles-20160309-story.html
    More Free Beacon unfortunately...

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/us-demands-oversight-iran-nuke-program/

This "deal" just keeps getting better
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    BS44325 said:

Didn't we just establish this source can't be trusted?
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Didn't we just establish this source can't be trusted?
    Nope