Miami GA entry help

lukesmithontourlukesmithontour Posts: 6
edited February 2016 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi,
If anyone had any pointers Id be really grateful! Im going to the Miami show with a friend from the ten club, and we have 1 GA ticket each. We both want to get there as early as possible to queue for a great position in the pit, but neither of us have been GA before and don't really know the protocol, any pointers would be great, ie where to go? is there a special GA queue area generally? or anything at all. We are both super amped and just want to make it the best experience as possible as we both know how hard it is to get GA tickets to the show you want!

Thanks, Luke.
Post edited by lukesmithontour on
Tagged:

Comments

• LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 691
    Then line typically starts early in the AM but how early I couldn't tell you since I've never waited to get rail. Probably depends on the venue as well. With that said, I've heard people say they show up before the sun and others show up at Noon, which still did not result in a bad spot.
  • Thanks man! I appreciate your input. i think we'll aim to get there pretty early and ill keep searching to see what I can find about the Miami AA arena in particular. Thanks again!