AT COST ($112) - Toronto Single Ticket Available (May 10th) - Only selling to fan club member.

rupaarupaa Posts: 6
edited January 2016 in The Porch
I hate not getting fan club tickets. I hate it. I was fortunate enough to secure tickets in the public sale...however I also scored a single (singular, not a pair, solo...just one...don't ask if it's a pair). I am willing to sell this ticket to a fan club member AT COST. As a long term 10c member....I can appreciate other 10c members who didn't get tickets. Ticket is section 318, row 15, seat 5. Upper level but just behind/side of the stage near Mike McCready. Not amazing tickets...but you are in the building...and near the stage.

Txt me only at 416-904-5345.
Post edited by rupaa on

Comments

• AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 863
    Tons of people got shut out of this sale. You shouldn't have bought a ticket if you had no intent to use it or to sell it for FACE VALUE to someone on here. If they were 10c tickets, this would be an easy way to lose your membership.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    edited January 2016
    AlaG said:

Tons of people got shut out of this sale. You shouldn't have bought a ticket if you had no intent to use it or to sell it for FACE VALUE to someone on here. If they were 10c tickets, this would be an easy way to lose your membership.

Slow your roll bud, this happens when a group is trying to get tickets. What's the difference, as here he is offering for a fair face value sale. I say good on the OP, it's nice to see someone being positive here and not being a negative nelly.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    edited January 2016

AlaG said:

Slow your roll bud, this happens when a group is trying to get tickets. What's the difference, as here he is offering for a fair face value sale. I say good on the OP, it's nice to see someone being positive here and not being a negative nelly.
    AT COST doesn't read as face value to me. Poor wording if you're right.
  • DeegzDeegz Posts: 64
    AlaG said:

AlaG said:

AT COST doesn't read as face value to me. Poor wording if you're right.
    Simply ask the OP if he meant face value? I'm sure that's what he intended.
  • rupaarupaa Posts: 6
    I guess I could have been clearer. This was the 1st ticket I bought for the concert and had full intentions of using it (although I did want a pair so my wife could come with me). Luckily, after I purchased it the phone agent at ticketmaster was able to find me a pair...so of course I grabbed them. So, low and behold...I have a solo ticket I can't use...or return to ticketmaster. I bought the ticket from ticketmaster for $112 (including all fees and taxes). That's all I am asking, $112. I am not trying to make a penny. Hopefully no one could interpret this as me doing something wrong.
  • spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    Everyone's a bit uptight. Dudes just trying to sell a ticket.
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Leave the guy alone. Jeez. He's trying to help u complainers
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    AlaG said:

Yup, Pearl Jam. These are your fans.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited January 2016
    The touring thread would be a lot happier if we had a lot more people like the OP. His post reminds me of the synergy days. Not trying to make a buck.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    on2legs said:

AlaG said:

I find it a bit comical. How bout you?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

AlaG said:

I find it a bit comical. How bout you?
    Very. It's like a bout of temporary insanity has overtaken the fan club.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

rupaa said:

I guess I could have been clearer. This was the 1st ticket I bought for the concert and had full intentions of using it (although I did want a pair so my wife could come with me). Luckily, after I purchased it the phone agent at ticketmaster was able to find me a pair...so of course I grabbed them. So, low and behold...I have a solo ticket I can't use...or return to ticketmaster. I bought the ticket from ticketmaster for $112 (including all fees and taxes). That's all I am asking, $112. I am not trying to make a penny. Hopefully no one could interpret this as me doing something wrong.

Yeah. My bad dude. 110% misread your post and took it upon myself to defend the fans who didn't get tickets. Thought you were just trying to make a buck. Glad you're doing what you're doing.
  • bmaguirebmaguire Detroit Posts: 119
    Did you hear WIFE.....he was looking out for her and low behold some Complainer scored the extra because he said "ONLY SELLING To CLUB MEMBER ONLY"
    2018 Chicago, IL
    2018 Seattle, WA
    2016 Fort Lauderdale, FL
    2016 Miami, FL
    2016 Tampa, FL
    2016 Toronto, Canada II
    2016 Chicago, IL I
    2016 Chicago, IL II
    2014 Detroit, MI
    2006 Cleveland, OH
    2004 Toldeo, OH
    2003 Auburn Hills, MI
    1998 Lansing, MI
    1998 Auburn Hills, MI
    1992 Clarkston, MI
  • rupaarupaa Posts: 6
    Ticket is still available. I guess no one in the Toronto area wants a single ticket?